Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
5 reasons "Fifty Shades of Grey iS just "Superman" with sex by the NYPost.

My thoughts? Are you KIDDING me???[b][/b]

Last edited by Christina; 02/14/15 06:13 AM. Reason: correcting the link

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Interesting idea, Christina. I would have been curious why they thought that, but your link doesn't work. /points nonchalantly to my theory about 50 Shades being a fanfic for Twilight which (IMO) is just fanfic of Superman or LnC/ [Linked Image] There's always a possibility that I could be wrong...

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
I would have been curious why they thought that, but your link doesn't work.
When I clicked on it, I had to remove the extra http, and then it worked. I haven't read the book and have no desire to see the movie...there's plenty of L&C fic I'd rather enjoy. smile

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
Sorry about that, I should have checked the link. It's corrected now.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Christina
Sorry about that, I should have checked the link. It's corrected now.
Okay, I've read it. And the comparisons are really grasping at straws. lol I wish serious news organizations (which I really thought NY Post wanted to consider itself as) would stop using its name to post silly internet tripe such as this. It makes the NY Post sound no better than the Met. Star and makes me discount any hard news that they might ever publish. So sad.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 02/14/15 09:14 PM. Reason: grammar.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
Agreed...seemed tenuous at best. Just generating clicks by inventing reasons to write about 50 Shades. smile I'll stick with L&C. smile

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink

Moderated by  bakasi, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard