Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Christina 50 Shades of Grey=Superman the Movie??? - 02/14/15 05:03 AM
5 reasons "Fifty Shades of Grey iS just "Superman" with sex by the NYPost.

My thoughts? Are you KIDDING me???[b][/b]
Interesting idea, Christina. I would have been curious why they thought that, but your link doesn't work. /points nonchalantly to my theory about 50 Shades being a fanfic for Twilight which (IMO) is just fanfic of Superman or LnC/ [Linked Image] There's always a possibility that I could be wrong...
Posted By: groobie Re: 50 Shades of Grey=Superman the Movie??? - 02/14/15 07:01 AM
I would have been curious why they thought that, but your link doesn't work.
When I clicked on it, I had to remove the extra http, and then it worked. I haven't read the book and have no desire to see the movie...there's plenty of L&C fic I'd rather enjoy. smile
Sorry about that, I should have checked the link. It's corrected now.
Originally Posted by Christina
Sorry about that, I should have checked the link. It's corrected now.
Okay, I've read it. And the comparisons are really grasping at straws. lol I wish serious news organizations (which I really thought NY Post wanted to consider itself as) would stop using its name to post silly internet tripe such as this. It makes the NY Post sound no better than the Met. Star and makes me discount any hard news that they might ever publish. So sad.
Posted By: groobie Re: 50 Shades of Grey=Superman the Movie??? - 02/15/15 01:12 AM
Agreed...seemed tenuous at best. Just generating clicks by inventing reasons to write about 50 Shades. smile I'll stick with L&C. smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards