Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A bit of holiday fluff! Hope you enjoy!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, this is certainly not fluff, Nicole! It's far richer than that, with lots of intertwined themes and undercurrents and subtleties. And some good ol' romance rearing its head too. goofy

You've really made Lucy come alive for me - the insecure, searching-for-love Lucy we saw in Metallo. Her thoughts are so poignant: how can she make it up to Lois for everything she's done over the years. And then the seven dollars for a Christmas present... goofy

I'm fascinated by Lucy's plan... and very worried by Lois's. frown I can see her wanting the perfect kiss (and I so hope she gets one... from Clark wink ). But her plans... oh dear, you've got me worried now!

I hope this is coming on a speedy schedule, right? wildguy wildguy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great start. thumbsup Lucy playing cupid on christmas?

Where is Jimmy? confused

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Kerth
Kerth
Oh, this looks like it's going to be fun! Lucy needs to wrap Clark up in a bow and send him Lois' way. smile Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh, I really enjoyed that beginning. Very inventive. You made the Lois/Lucy relationship really come alive for me. And my favourite part had to be the teasing between Lois and Clark about his editing her copy. wink

What with all the angst being thrown around this forum, this piece is just what I need. So thank you.

More soon, please! I hope you have the next part written, as I am eager for more of this. smile

Chris
"Superman is a guy who's seen wonders we'll never see and Lois is to him, one of those wonders."
Top Banana
Top Banana
Simply wow! Awaiting next post. smile1

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Ahh, Nicole, this is shaping up to be good. Lucy has seven dollars to spend on a Christmas gift for Lois. Would I be way, way off the mark if I suspect she will use the money in a way that helps bring Lois and Clark together? That sure would be a great Christmas present for big sis! goofy And for us dopey fans, too! goofy goofy

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I agree with Wendy, you brought Lucy to life in this. I really like her character here. I never really liked her in the show so much. This is great! I can't wait for more. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Kerth
Kerth
Ohh, we don't see too many fics with Lucy! hyper

And she's going to make Lois jealous! clap

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
I love your Lucy! smile1
This is going to be interesting, I'd like to see a jealous Lois! laugh
looking forward your next post!

simona smile

Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thank you for the comments!! I had fun delving further into Lucy from the tiny amount we got of her on the show. I tried to make her come alive, while being true to what we saw of her, and it means so so much to me that some of you have commented on me bringing her to life for you (or her relationship with Lois) blush blush Thank you!!

I'm fascinated by Lucy's plan... and very worried by Lois's. I can see her wanting the perfect kiss (and I so hope she gets one... from Clark wink ). But her plans... oh dear, you've got me worried now!
Don't worry, Wendy! I, myself, have a plan laugh I just can't tell you what it is!

Also, this story is fully written, so it'll be a speedy posting schedule, yes smile

Also, Maria:
Lucy playing cupid on christmas?
goofy

And Susan, thank you for the lovely visual of Clark wrapped up in a bow!! smile smile smile

Incognito, I'm glad you liked the Lois/Clark banter. blush I always love when they banter in the newsroom smile

Thank you, everyone smile Part 2 coming up~

~NICOLE smile

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard