List as many things that are not part of the series that you have believed happened, even if it was never mentioned or explicitly stated.

1) Lois is telempathic specifically with Clark, but it might be possible to be telempathic with all New Kryptonians as well. This came about as a result of her mind being messed with in "Contact." It was this over-connection that overloaded Clark's good sense about their relationship and caused him to break it off.

2) Lois has the collection of "50 Shades" series. She tried to hide it from Clark (in a lead box, no less) but Clark's curiosity got the best of him. For the next week he walks on eggshells but finally brings it up in the bedroom tentatively one evening. After a long discussion over it (Luthor comes up among the hard topics/sore spots this touches on) they have a plan to once a week play out something with Superman as their safeword. (2a: They never have to use the safeword because Clark's too cautious to even attempt the "yellow" ideas on their possibles).

Last edited by Christina; 02/04/15 08:00 AM. Reason: to add to a headcanon

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)