Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
As for the participants. The list fairly the same as from last year. Nancy is missing, though frown
And the newbies. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sorry Michael

Makes sense. That was the one story I missed in the quiz even though I did read it.

That makes Artemis the only one with no story eligible, but she is one of my betas and a die hard fan of L&C.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by KenJ
That makes Artemis the only one with no story eligible, but she is one of my betas and a die hard fan of L&C.
Actually, Ken, both Laura (LMA) and Ultra Woman are avid readers on the boards, too.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
My mistake, I thought that they both had eligible stories.

Now that you mention it, it was Ultra Lucille not Ultra Woman.

The point remains. With all of the registered users it is a disappointing turn out.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by KenJ
The point remains. With all of the registered users it is a disappointing turn out.
Let's hope all those lurkers show up for nominations and Kerth voting.

VirginiaR.
---
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
It doesn't surprise me a lot. There seem to be fewer and fewer people who post to the MB in general -- not just for the quizzes. I agree that that is discouraging, though; I'd love to have more people contributing to the list as a whole.

Lurkers, please join the conversation!

Joy,
Lynn

p.s., FWIW, I will probably be dropping out of the quiz competition, at least for the remaining length-based categories, for the simple reason that I haven't had time this past year to read (m?)any longer stories. if I were to put in any answers, they would be 100% guesses, rather than being based on having read the stories.

groobie Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
I will probably be dropping out of the quiz competition, at least for the remaining length-based categories, for the simple reason that I haven't had time this past year to read (m?)any longer stories.
Well, the next quiz is long/epic, but after that are the theme categories. And they come from this list , and I suspect you've read a lot of these stories. So keep playing! smile It'll be fun. grin

Remember, everyone...high score wins a personalized story by me. wink

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard