Hey FoLCs!!! Long time no see (though I do see a few familiar faces around...)

I've been meaning to pop in for a while because I know some of you knew I've been pursuing publication for a number of years now. (And because I miss y'all - and sometimes I really miss writing fic... I think I've managed a L/C shout out in every book so far - though, admittedly, some are rather obscure - I think there's one for FRIENDS in every one too :D).

I'm delighted to announce that after a lot of discussion with other professionals and friends who've done it - I've created my own publishing company and my first books are out! And there's an ebook sale going on smile.

The CANDID Romance Series:

FINDING MR. WRITE is FREE!! through tonight. After that it'll be .99 through next weekend.

FINALLY MR. WRITE is on sale for 1.99 through next weekend.

FALLING FOR MR. WRITE released this week and is still specially priced at 2.99 through next weekend.

GOOD ENOUGH FOR A PRINCESS, book 1 in the Montevaro Monarchy Series, is currently 2.99. ALONG CAME A PRINCE (book 2) and MORE THAN A PRINCESS (book 3) should be out in the next few weeks smile.

Paper copies are also available (retail: 11.99 but Amazon often has them on sale).

Right now there's also a giveaway on my website - including paper copies and a $100 Amazon card!!

Miss you all! And one of these days - if I can find the time - I have a few fics I want to write. And if I wasn't in the throes of a "release extravaganza" there's more than a few I'd love to re/read too laugh.

Thanks all!
Carol