Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Keep your comments coming ... if you have anything to say.

Do you have anything to say?

TOC

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Kerth
Kerth
Tess...that's about where I stopped watching Smallville, so I don't know if the scene you wrote about with her is referencing something that happened in the show. Sorry, I'm enjoying your story anyway, I might just not be catching everything that I'm supposed to.

Funny that now that Lois is in Smallville, Clark's back in Metropolis. Those two need more than five minutes together so the sparks can fly. wink

And I saw the Flash/Arrow crossover, so at least got a taste of the new Arrow. Sorry, dude, but the Arrow from Smallville was much hotter. wink

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by groobie
Tess...that's about where I stopped watching Smallville, so I don't know if the scene you wrote about with her is referencing something that happened in the show.
Nothing like that scene ever happened in the show ... although Tess did have the stones in her possession for all of one episode.

Sorry, I'm enjoying your story anyway, I might just not be catching everything that I'm supposed to.
It's okay. You don't have to catch them, they are not important to the story - I just enjoyed putting in little nods to other version here and there ...

Funny that now that Lois is in Smallville, Clark's back in Metropolis. Those two need more than five minutes together so the sparks can fly. wink
LOL yep. And there will be sparks ... eventually.

And I saw the Flash/Arrow crossover, so at least got a taste of the new Arrow. Sorry, dude, but the Arrow from Smallville was much hotter. wink
Oh, I like Justin Hartley so much better, too. But I still enjoy Arrow, much more than I thought I would do.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard