Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Tailee,

As part of the fundraiser I produced Nan's home series in epub and mobi formats. If you would like the set in one of those just drop me a note.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
This will sound stupid, but what are those formats good for?

Black Star: "If it's fear that you speak of, then I'll stand and face it. I'll never give up. The only time I lose is when I die!" - Soul Eater
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Mobi is the eBook format for Amazon's Kindle. ePub is the format used by most other e-readers, including the Nook, and iBooks on iPad/iPhone.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
If you have a Kindle you can use the text to speech function to have the story read to you. I have literally stopped listening to the radio in my car. I have my Kindle reading L&C stories all of the time to me.

Last edited by KenJ; 06/15/14 09:36 AM.

kj
T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
Kenj, that sounds great. I would love that. What do u need from me?

Black Star: "If it's fear that you speak of, then I'll stand and face it. I'll never give up. The only time I lose is when I die!" - Soul Eater
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You just need to tell Ken what reader you have. I have Sony Reader and it works fine.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Tailee,

Send me a PM with your email address. I'll email it back to you.

kj
Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Nan
I'm flattered, Tailee. I haven't written much lately, since we just moved to Texas in April and are still getting the various odds and ends straightened out, but I have been going over Smallville and will start posting on it as soon as I can. Hopefully I can get around to another Home story after that. I'm glad you enjoy the series, because I enjoyed writing it.

Nan

Yippie party !!! Been waiting a long time for Smallville (your fic not the WB series) to get some loving attention. I found this post sorting through some other stuff. I was about to PM you again about Smallville so now I won't have to pester you.

Thanks Nan,

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
Um, I don't know if this is the proper place to ask this but apparently geocities is no more. Which I wouldn't usually care about except that it housed a collection of nan's stories(in order). Is there any other place that's houses that? Ty.

Last edited by Tailee; 11/16/14 07:55 PM. Reason: grammer

Top Banana
Top Banana
Tailee,

Try this but who knows how long it will be active...

https://web.archive.org/web/2009102...~chiefpam/series_guide_for_nan_smith.htm

Mike

Jeremy Bentham

T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
Perfect! Thank you very much.

Last edited by Tailee; 11/16/14 11:00 PM.

Top Banana
Top Banana
No problem. I will grab the code for the page for posterity. Maybe we can get it hosted somewhere more permanent.

Mike

Jeremy Bentham

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Mike M
Tailee,

Try this but who knows how long it will be active...

https://web.archive.org/web/2009102...~chiefpam/series_guide_for_nan_smith.htm

Mike
Before this disappears, can we have someone transcribe it over to a "Nan's Stories in Chronological Order Thread"? I'd do it, but I have a crazy week and it hasn't even begun yet. dizzy Would this be a thread for the TOC list (I know I have a TOC listing of all my stories)? Or would this go under "FanFic Related" or "FanFiction"? My guess, "FanFic Related". Then we could pull it up (or bump it up) when we're lucky enough to add to Nan's List (nudge, nudge RE: Smallville.)

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Virginia,

I will pull the html code which I believe would be fairly basic stuff and see if I can put it somewhere. If I cannot work that I can create a TOC for it and see if I can get it to be a sticky. Once I was suppose to be a mod on the TOC forums but they put Michael in instead and when I pointed it out to them they removed Michael but did not put me back in. Since I could do everything I needed to do anyway I did not say anything but I can get LabRat to make it a sticky if I cannot.

Hopefully by the end of the week I will have something.

Mike

Jeremy Bentham

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks, Mike. smile1

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
Thank you so much mike. I would love that. You'd think I would know the order by heart by now, but not yet.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Tailee,

I did at one time but once I finished all of the series I have not been back much. I am now trying to put some of the shorter ones into a .mobi file to re-read, one file for each series. I am unsure of the Home/Dagger series though...

Mike

Jeremy Bentham

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Pam Jernigan originally put that list together. It isn't fully complete anymore, as there are one or two stories that aren't on it, but it has most of them. I don't know how useful this suggestion is, but you might try contacting her about it if you need help.

I'm still trying to get started on Smallville again. Every time I think I have things under control, something else happens. I now have to find a new doctor for my brother, as the clinic that we found for him is closing <sigh>. However, I am trying, and I hope to get writing on it soon.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
Thank you Nan. Hope everything works out well for you in RL (tm).

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard