Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
We are planning an informal memorial get together for Zoom on IRC in #lanekent on the undernet this Saturday starting at noon Pacific time and lasting indefinitely. It would be great if we could share memories of our fearless folc leader and the "boss of us". Everyone is welcome and I hope we can all forget old disagreements and get together for one of the very first folcs. It's possible without Zoom this fandom might not exist after all this time. Please come and if you know of any folcs who might not see this please tell them or post on Facebook or anywhere else that folcs might see.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I won't be able to attend, but I just wanted to say that I think this is a lovely idea.

- Lynn

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I agree with Lynn. It's a wonderful idea, but I will be out of town and without a computer. Perhaps some wonderful folc can do like the Fanfic contest and post the thoughts later for us all to enjoy.
I don't know what it is about this coming Saturday, but I had about 6 things to choose from and I'm actually timing it to do two.
Best wishes and thanks for all the kind thoughts about Zoomway. She was a champ.
regards
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks, guys. I'm also going to be out of town attending events, so I likely won't make it in either. I *think* the plan is for someone to log the entire IRC chat, but I can't swear to it.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm very sorry about this. I can't seem to get onto irc nor can I log in to Zoom's mbs for some reason . My best to everyone who's 'at' the memorial. And most of all my sympathy to Zoom's family - she brought such a lot to so many of us.

carol

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard