Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Not expecting many comments, but if you have something to say then it goes here.

TOC

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Happy to see a new Smallville fic! dance Searching the internet for good fanfics is not easy.

He knew he would never wear that band again.

Best thing that could have happened to him. But I wonder how he's going to keep control of his powers. He's in a big city, with a new job and there will be Lois, too. hyper His powers must strike all at once, now that he won't be wearing the band. Lots of things happening at the same time. It shouldn't be easy. shock

Maybe I shouldn't ask but... what about that whimpering girl for whom Clark moped for almost all his life? devil Maybe she lost interest when she realized he was a normal boy (one can hope, right?). Just curious. I don't miss her at all. angel-devil

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
Happy to see a new Smallville fic!
Happy to oblige *bows*

dance Searching the internet for good fanfics is not easy.
Well, unless you come here. Then you are always guaranteed of good fics.

He knew he would never wear that band again.

Best thing that could have happened to him.
Oh yes.

But I wonder how he's going to keep control of his powers. He's in a big city, with a new job and there will be Lois, too. hyper His powers must strike all at once, now that he won't be wearing the band. Lots of things happening at the same time. It shouldn't be easy. shock
It's gonna be a shock for him ... all of it ... his powers ... Lois ... yup.

Maybe I shouldn't ask but... what about that whimpering girl for whom Clark moped for almost all his life? devil Maybe she lost interest when she realized he was a normal boy (one can hope, right?). Just curious. I don't miss her at all. angel-devil

Andreia
Well, lets just say that ... because Clark never felt different and isolated he didn't fixate on a certain 'girl next door'. Plus, because he wasn't constantly trying to hide his differences he wasn't afraid of investigating the meteor freaks and so he got much more into journalism and the Torch. His dad never stopped him from playing sports, so he was always in the football team. Oh, and he didn't blame himself for the meteor shower, the destruction of Smallville, or the death of Lana's parents.

Chapter 1 soon.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Top Banana
Top Banana
Glad you are finally posting this! Interested to see how Clark will handle his abilities (I assume he won't carry the blue K for long) at this stage.
I too don't miss a certain girl next door. wink

Keep posting! wave

Last edited by mozartmaid; 11/14/14 11:28 PM.

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Kerth
Kerth
Interesting alternate beginning...Clark developing his powers in early adulthood rather than in adolescence could really change a lot. He'd have a different perspective on life and more coping mechanisms to deal with the changes. And, oooh, 40 parts? Always enjoy knowing there's new fic coming down the pipeline! thumbsup

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by mozartmaid
Glad you are finally posting this!
Yeah. It's taken me a while to get round to it. smile

Interested to see how Clark will handle his abilities (I assume he won't carry the blue K for long) at this stage.
Nope, no blue K from now one ... although it may be mentioned in passing ... and there may be other colours of K.

I too don't miss a certain girl next door. wink

Keep posting! wave
Um ... no one seems to like Lana. I guess that's not a surprise considering the boards we are on ... but she does show up in this story. Just so that you are aware.

Originally Posted by groobie
Interesting alternate beginning...Clark developing his powers in early adulthood rather than in adolescence could really change a lot. He'd have a different perspective on life and more coping mechanisms to deal with the changes. And, oooh, 40 parts? Always enjoy knowing there's new fic coming down the pipeline! thumbsup
Thanks. Hope you enjoy it.

Part 1 coming up now!

KatherineKent/Victoria
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
I just saw it today when searching your post history for something else.

Delightful start, wonderful premiss. Looking forward to more.

Framework4

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard