Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#259180 11/05/14 04:59 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
You all know what I want. Comments and more comments, please.

TOC

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yikes! What have you / Tempus done to Lois? shock

Yes, I agree Lois... er... Lane should have known to keep her trap shut, but then she wouldn't be Lois Lane, now would she? She definitely, most certainly, shouldn't have spoken so much about what was... shall we say 'super'... about Clark. Did Lois travel through time, hanging onto the time-machine? Did she get dropped through time and landed who knows when in the future? Is she about to become psychic / go insane herself? So many possibilities... so much time to wait until the next part posts! [Linked Image] Come back here! I want it now! You've got me on the edge of my seat.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This conversation between Lois and uh, well ... Lois is sweet and hits the funny bone as well.

Everyone will love the next installment!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes, I agree with Morgana. The final part is the payoff and sets up the next part or segment of the overall story.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Aww--man! Don't stop there! What happened? jawdrop Something is going on with Lois...Is she ok? Yeah, did she go through time?

Please, KK, we need more! grovel

Another great part,
Laura

Oh--and really enjoyed reading about Lane's love for her husband. You did a great job of capturing just how important Clark is to her love

Last edited by LMA; 11/06/14 02:37 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Yikes! What have you / Tempus done to Lois? shock
Me, it was all me. I did it to Lois, not Tempus ... he's still tied up in the passenger seat. grin

Yes, I agree Lois... er... Lane should have known to keep her trap shut, but then she wouldn't be Lois Lane, now would she?
Where would be the fun if she kept her trap shut?

She definitely, most certainly, shouldn't have spoken so much about what was... shall we say 'super'... about Clark.
Well, she kept it pretty vague, really. Lois couldn't possible figure out what Lane meant from what she's said so far. In fact, Lois still doesn't believe Lane in any way shape or form. Good job there's part 4 ... and something - special - going to happen.

Did Lois travel through time, hanging onto the time-machine?
Nope.

Did she get dropped through time and landed who knows when in the future?
Nope.

Is she about to become psychic / go insane herself?
Um ... ye ... Nope.

So many possibilities... so much time to wait until the next part posts!
Um, tomorrow?

[Linked Image] Come back here! I want it now! You've got me on the edge of my seat.
Sorry. You'll get the rest soon. But it might not satisfy you...

Originally Posted by Morgana
This conversation between Lois and uh, well ... Lois is sweet and hits the funny bone as well.

Everyone will love the next installment!
I certainly hope so.

Originally Posted by KenJ
Yes, I agree with Morgana. The final part is the payoff and sets up the next part or segment of the overall story.
Absolutely. It's all gonna come together/kick off/etc in the next part. And you will definitely be left wanting to know what happens after ...

Originally Posted by LMA
Aww--man! Don't stop there! What happened? jawdrop Something is going on with Lois...Is she ok?
Yes, she's fine.

Yeah, did she go through time?
Nope.

Please, KK, we need more! grovel
Okay. Saturday good enough for you?

Another great part,
Laura

Oh--and really enjoyed reading about Lane's love for her husband. You did a great job of capturing just how important Clark is to her love
Thanks. Lois got a bit jealous of Lane's love for her hubby!

Part 4 - the payoff - the 'thing' that sets off the rest of the stories ... coming soon.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Kerth
Kerth
I love that Lane called Clark her "everything"...ahhhh....WAFFY sigh... love Certainly couldn't expect Lois not to investigate that alley, now could we? grin And then... Cliffhanger! wallbash Can't wait to see where this story ends and the set up for your next series of stories begins. thumbsup

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by groobie
I love that Lane called Clark her "everything"...ahhhh....WAFFY sigh... love
grin

Certainly couldn't expect Lois not to investigate that alley, now could we? grin
Definitely not. She has the heart of a reporter, even if she isn't one yet.

And then... Cliffhanger! wallbash Can't wait to see where this story ends and the set up for your next series of stories begins. thumbsup
Well, see what you think ... I'm posting in a few minutes.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
If someone told me there was a time machine in the next alley over, I'd definitely go look. Who wouldn't?

And how does Tempus keep on escaping? Just wondering.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard