Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#258831 10/15/14 09:47 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Lois Lane has often been accused of being "blind". What if that became literal?

I challenge you to write a fic in which Lois physically cannot see. It could be permanent or temporary; she could be born blind, or lose her sight in the line of duty. Anything goes.

How would this affect her relationship with Clark/Superman? Would she figure out his secret quicker, or would she have more of an excuse for not putting the pieces together? What about her investigations? And perhaps most importantly: Would Clark be even more annoyingly over-protective than usual? grin

~•~
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ooh! You have no idea how excited I was when I saw the title of this thread. And I wasn't disappointed when I opened the thread. The title meant exactly what I hoped it did. smile

I've written a story for another fandom where I blinded my favorite character and it's my most popular piece. So I really like this idea and it's not unfamiliar territory. I'll have to strongly consider this idea. But if I do try to write the story I'll have to avoid a rehash of the story I wrote for the other fandom. I have thought about several of those questions before, so yeah, I definitely really like this challenge idea. smile

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard