Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#258458 09/23/14 01:05 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

Now you understand my laughter when my Beta suggested that Jimmy might not make it back to Metropolis because Clark killed him. evil

Comments welcome.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
So he made it back? I doubt that's going to last long if he's as hung up on her as Clark is on Lois.

Also, I'm trying to remember whether Lois knew about Rachel. That would be the only logical reason Cat could possibly know about her.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Christina: Thank you for commenting. smile1

So he made it back?
Barely, I believe were where Clark's thoughts were headed should Jenny be mentioned one more time.

I doubt that's going to last long if he's as hung up on her as Clark is on Lois.
CLARK: Well, that's...
CAT: Accurate?
PERRY: [Linked Image]
LOIS: Guys, there are still plenty of opportunities for one of the Jimmys to die. They are hanging out with me, you know.
JIMMYS: Hey!
CLARK: I was thinking more along the lines of "not nice". And neither was THAT, Lois.
CAT: /filing her nails/ Still accurate.

Also, I'm trying to remember whether Lois knew about Rachel. That would be the only logical reason Cat could possibly know about her.
Lois doesn't know about Rachel. She knows about the existence of Lana (but not her name). Clark mistakenly mentioned Rachel to Cat while he was drunk.
CLARK: See, children, why you should never drink. You're more likely to spill private information to notorious gossips.
CAT: evil No children better be reading *this* story, Clark. I'm in it. That makes it for mature readers only. wink

Thanks for reading! wave

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Sorry to hear about you being sick. I hope you're feeling better now.
Yeah, thanks. Feeling better now. Sort of. Apparently drinking bright-green syrup is good for people so long as they’re not from previously blown-up planets.

Franklin Stern pressed the button on his intercom and said, “Who?”
wave

“She said her name was Patricia Riviera, Mr. Stern, and that she had some urgent business to discuss with you,” replied his secretary.
Is she the Lois with the tight bun on her head?

“And you asked me to clear your morning appointments this week in anticipation of buying that company over the weekend. I was able to reschedule some of them when it fell through, but you’re free now until lunch.”
That was the Daily Planet, wasn’t it?

A tall woman with raven black hair
Lois?

and icy blue eyes entered his office.
confused

She wasn’t what he would describe as pretty or even handsome, but definitely striking.
So, not Lois, then?

Franklin took the offered business card, glanced at it to confirm her name and see her firm’s name. She worked for herself.
He does realize that everyone and their ne’er-do-well teenage offspring can print out fake business cards, right?

due to lawyers charging by the hour,
[Linked Image] Just like hookers!

“May I ask who your client is?” Franklin Stern asked,
He does realize that if the client would want him to know, she’d be tagging along, right? Or the name would already have been mentioned.

“Of course, since you just have inquired, you may clearly do so,” said Ms. Riviera archly.
/point to the sassy one/

[Linked Image]
/point to the dark lord/

“This is a unique case, Mr. Stern, due to the asking price of the company and building in question,” she replied.
1 dollar?

My client believes you would be a good owner for the paper and has adjusted the price accordingly to ensure a quick sale.
So, 99c?

“By guaranteeing, prior to looking at my client’s asking price, that should you agree to buy the Daily Planet company and building, that you will also agree to all the terms set by my client, no matter how extraordinary they may be,” said Ms. Riviera.
What if the client next asks for a million dollars a year, for as long as the client shall live?

“I would have dropped this client should I had learned fraud was apparent. I pride myself on my integrity.”
Didn’t attend the same law school as Bender, did she?

the sale must expedited.”
[Linked Image] ‘be’

“That seems fair enough. May I ask why your client doesn’t want to retain ownership and rebuild himself?” Franklin asked.
She doesn’t like dealing with lawyers. Or red tape.

My client believes that you would be a fair and just owner of the company.
Lois *did* watch Empire, didn’t she?

“No. No, you would own it and run it as you see fit, but should you decide to sell the company or the building within the first five years of ownership, the original sale will be invalidated and the ownership of the Daily Planet would revert to my client.”
evil

One shouldn’t adopt a child or a pet, and then give it up at the first upset.
Is that the reason she kept Clark? Because she’d not give up a pet even if it’s a bit difficult?

“My client doesn’t wish for a repeat of the sad occurrence that happened with Mr. Luthor. My client only wishes to investigate any prospective new owners to make sure they aren’t a subsidiary of another crime boss,” Ms. Riviera said, raising her shoulders as if to state ‘if it happened once’.
laugh

“How did your client convince Mr. Luthor to turn over the property and business, then?” he asked, sitting back down.
Some say she has a sharp tongue?

“That will be revealed in time,” Ms. Riviera said.
When they release Lex’s home videos of him and his fiancée?

Ms. Riviera burst into a surprising smile. “No, Mr. Stern, just a big fan.”
laugh

Jimmy had neither returned the night before nor met up with him at the hotel this morning.
Did he get stuck?

flying across country in broad daylight dressed as Clark Kent, wouldn’t do
[Linked Image] I think that comma might be overdoing it.

wouldn’t do Superman’s reputation any good if he were spotted or photographed.
Couldn’t he wear a paper bag over his head?

“Sorry about being late, CK,” Jimmy gasped. “We overslept and must have just missed you at the hotel.”
/cocks eyebrow/

“I’m glad to see that you’re still alive,” Clark said,
Because he believes Jenny to be a succubus?

“Then don’t go,” she said. “Stay.” Then she pressed her mouth to his in a manner that required Clark to avert his gaze.
Because it reminds him of the PDA he often displays with Lois in the middle of the newsroom?

He wished he didn’t sound so judgmental, but Jimmy was acting like a horny teenager.
Instead of the 22 y/o college boy?

“Nice shiner. Want to tell me about it?”
I wonder if they will pick Jimmy for a fully body search because he looks like a roughian?

No wonder Jimmy’s actions seemed so young. Had he ever been that young and naïve?
/waits for Clark so see Lois again/

Um… in all the excitement, we forgot to call them last night.”

“Uh-huh.” And there was the corroborating evidence that Jimmy and Jenny hadn’t ‘talked’ all night.
laugh [Linked Image]

Clark prayed that their flight wouldn’t be delayed. It already would be a long five hours to Metropolis. Maybe Clark would luck out and they wouldn’t sit next to one another.
evil

that police in Houston
Maybe an extra ‘the’?

He reminded himself that Catherine had just informed him. He hoped some unintentional and ungentlemanly behavior on his part hadn’t prompted her to do so.
jawdrop Bill!

. She might have been one of the sexiest ladies of his acquaintance, and in his profession that was saying a lot,
CAT: cat Did he just compare me to a hooker?
LOIS: [Linked Image] Clark does it all the time, too!
CLARK: I never compared Cat to a hooker. Only Lois.

According to their teenage daughter, who had moved back in with him and brought her mother’s “Dear Bill” letter with her, she had found one.
Apparently, Billy Jr. didn’t like her new step dad.

“No. No. It isn’t a Luthor story. I know I talked to you about this months ago, but you haven’t heard anything more about that string of missing persons after Nightfall Minor, have you?”
So, her first statement’s a lie, then?

Probably not, he thought as his heart started racing. She really shouldn’t look at him like that. He needed to get some decent sleep. That was all this was. Lack of sleep.
Or maybe see if he can’t find a good hookup at a bar somewhere.

Cat grinned as if she was the Cheshire cat and he was a dish of cream.

Bill gulped. So much for sleep.
Bill! Also, considering later: EW! shock

I deserve the exclusive, not Lois,”
So, Cat fight?

It had taken an abundance of self-control for Clark not to reveal his secret to everyone on the flight by opening the emergency exit three and a half hours earlier and diving out into the blue Jenny-free sky.
rotflol

Jimmy held out his hand, and said, “Yo, Pot, can you lend Kettle here your phone card?”
clap

“Oh, I guess you’re still not home.
Lonapped?

Where was Lois?
Gagged and bound in Lex’s new bedroom?

Clark chuckled. “Oh, I’m sure she’ll slow down in about six months or so.”
laugh

“Swing by anytime to pick it up,” Cat said, and then growled in a feline tone, “Unless you hear the bongo drums.”
rotflol

“Consider it my sock on the doorknob,” Cat purred. “I’ve got to go and eat my…”
What cats usually eat?

“— dinner,” Cat said, and then added in a teasing tone, “Mr. Kent, you have a dirty, dirty mind.” She laughed and turned down the drumming music.
/points at previous remark by EW to set up this train of thought/[Linked Image]

How did Cat know about Rachel?
Same way she knows just how his hand fits around her pregnancy-enhanced chest area.

Another highly entertaining part, Virginia! Say, just doing a rough estimate here, but it looks like you could get to an even 200 by year’s end, right? Considering the upcoming break and all…

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I finally finished the Investigation arc (Part 193). When that comes back from beta, I might post the remaining parts more quickly. I'm currently re-reading and editing "Section I: Wrong Boy Meets the Right Girl" (Parts 1-100ish) for submitting to the Archives. Man, this is a long story. I spent an hour JUST doing grammar and spelling re-check last night, and I only made it through page 250 (out of a whole heck of a lot more). Many thanks to all the readers who have stuck with me so far. notworthy

Darth Michael: Thanks for the FDK.
EW: Sorry to hear about you being sick. I hope you're feeling better now.
ER: Yeah, thanks. Feeling better now. Sort of. Apparently drinking bright-green syrup is good for people so long as they’re not from previously blown-up planets.
CLARK: /glances at empty glass of cough syrup/ Ooops.
Well, I've got it now. Thanks for spreading it along. [Linked Image] (just joking. I got this one from my daughter, who seems to have recovered a lot more quickly than I am.)

Is she the Lois with the tight bun on her head?
Why doesn't anyone think that Lois would want to hire an expert to make sure this is done right? /my betas also assumed Ms. Riviera was Lois/

That was the Daily Planet, wasn’t it?
Yes.

Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Originally Posted by Wrong Clark 189
A tall woman with raven black hair
Lois?
Lois tall? Not unless the man is short. /eyes Franklin Stern/ Yeah, I don't think so.

Originally Posted by Wrong Clark
/confused/
Eyes kind of like that really blonde dragon lady from GoT.

So, not Lois, then?
Ding! Ding! Ding! While DC comics might find women interchangeable in their comics, the rest of us prefer to hire more female characters to play different parts for our stories.

He does realize that everyone and their ne’er-do-well teenage offspring can print out fake business cards, right?
So, nobody should read, collect, or distribute business cards because of the few fakes out in the world?

ER: /just realized something/ Just like hookers!
One you hire for pleasure, the other pain. It depends on the client, though, which service they get from which provider.

He does realize that if the client would want him to know, she’d be tagging along, right? Or the name would already have been mentioned.
Not necessarily.

/point to the sassy one/
Well, he started it.
ER: /recommends Franklin Stern use the force to obtain information/
/point to the dark lord/
Well, he won't learn anything from a dead attorney.
STERN: Learn? I was just making the world a better place.

1 dollar?
Something like that.

So, 99c?
A donation to the Superman Foundation. Lois hasn't even earned less than a dollar from the sale.

What if the client next asks for a million dollars a year, for as long as the client shall live?
All terms of the sale will be told before the papers are signed, but if he isn't willing to listen to terms, he doesn't get to know even the price offered.

Didn’t attend the same law school as Bender, did she?
No, probably not.

‘be’
Thanks. Fixed.

She doesn’t like dealing with lawyers. Or red tape.
The Metro Club closed down and she can no longer earn the funds needed to do the repairs?

Yes. /cough/ Stern ISN'T Vader. He just plays him in the movies. /cough/

“No. No, you would own it and run it as you see fit, but should you decide to sell the company or the building within the first five years of ownership, the original sale will be invalidated and the ownership of the Daily Planet would revert to my client.”
ER: /Likes Lois playing Hardball/
Don't forget there's a part of Lois which remembers what happened towards the end of S2.

Is that the reason she kept Clark? Because she’d not give up a pet even if it’s a bit difficult?
To pet? /ducking/

Some say she has a sharp tongue?
It was the only way he could convince her to wear his engagement ring?

When they release Lex’s home videos of him and his fiancée?
LOIS: Those were destroyed! I mean, what?

Did he get stuck?
JENNY: Excuse me?

I think that comma might be overdoing it.
But it's sooooo pretty. [Linked Image] No? Fine, I'll take it out. /psst./ Thanks.

Couldn’t he wear a paper bag over his head?
WOMEN OF METROPOLIS: Why is Clark Kent flying with a paper bag over his head?
CAT: What? I thought we've already established that I'm the only woman in Metropolis who looks men in the face.

/cocks eyebrow/
Hey, that's exactly what Clark's reaction was.

Because he believes Jenny to be a succubus?
It wouldn't be the first time. Also, it's Las Vegas, so it's possible.

Because it reminds him of the PDA he often displays with Lois in the middle of the newsroom?
Actually, Lois and Clark have never been open and honest about their relationship in the middle of the bullpen. Supply closet, yes. Bullpen, no.

Instead of the 22 y/o college boy?
Are you saying that young men don't mature ANY between 16 and 22?

I wonder if they will pick Jimmy for a fully body search because he looks like a roughian?
1994, not 2004. He could be snorting coke while going through security and they wouldn't notice. Or carrying a strange colored bottle of soda, or a couple bottles of wine, or shampoo, perfume, etc, or wearing some odd looking shoes, or uncomfortable underwear. Sigh. Oh, the good old days of airport security when we thought a metal detector and an x-ray machine were enough to keep us safe.

CLARK: /giggle, blush, squirm/ Hi, Lois.

ER: /translates 22 y.o. male "talked all night" into pictures/
CLARK: /covers ears/ I don't need to know the details.

Maybe an extra ‘the’?
Ooops. blush Fixed. Thanks.

/jawdrop/ Bill!
Oh, sorry. Since he's a policeman, he's not allowed to have...well, romantic thoughts?

CAT: /throws hissy fit/ Did he just compare me to a hooker?
LOIS: /blase`/ Clark does it all the time, too!
Not in this st... Well, only her actions towards Luthor.
LOIS: mad
CAT: Are you saying the shoe doesn't fit that description, Lois?
LOIS: Well, maybe in this one case, but Luthor was never a satisfied customer.
CLAUDE: Why do you think I stole her story? I needed to get something out of those hours I wasted seducing Lois. /suddenly dies from ax to back of head/
LOIS: [Linked Image]

/hands Michael a Clarkie bear/ Although, I don't know what Billy Jr. would have thought if Dad had brought Cat home either.

huh
“Good morning, Inspector Henderson. I am Catherine Grant of the Houston Chronicle. Do you have time for a few questions?”
She never said that she wanted information about Luthor.

Or maybe see if he can’t find a good hookup at a bar somewhere.
Sadly, he doesn't have time for even that. Plus, he has a teenage daughter at home to check in with.

Bill! Also, considering later: EW! /shock/
What did I do?

So, Cat fight?
CAT: Where do you think I earned the nickname 'Cat'? Did you really think it was a shortening of Catherine? lol

Lo[is]napped?
Busy day.

Gagged and bound in Lex’s new bedroom?
There's always that possibility.
CLARK: But Luthor's dead.

What cats usually eat?
Cat food?

/points at previous remark by EW to set up this train of thought/ /ugh-ugh/
I have no idea to what you could possibly be referring. [Linked Image] Cream comes from milked cows.

Same way she knows just how his hand fits around her pregnancy-enhanced chest area.
CLARK: Um... shock Say what?
CAT: Now, of course, everyone is going to think it was a fantasy. Good thing I have it on video tape.
CLARK: Say, what?!

Another highly entertaining part, Virginia! Say, just doing a rough estimate here, but it looks like you could get to an even 200 by year’s end, right? Considering the upcoming break and all…
[Linked Image] Just brushing up on my banter. I've completed 193 parts, then I'll be going on hiatus and posting my Auction story for KK (while trying to get something to LabRat at the Archives and seriously looking for a RL job). So, it's possible. I'd like to have a nice cushion of parts back in place before I start posting again (after Part 193). It all depends on how quickly I can find a job, and how busy that makes me.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

I finally finished the Investigation arc (Part 193). When that comes back from beta, I might post the remaining parts more quickly.
hyper

I spent an hour JUST doing grammar and spelling re-check last night, and I only made it through page 250
You managed 250 *pages* in an hour when editing? That’s just 15 seconds a page thud

Well, I've got it now. Thanks for spreading it along.
[Linked Image]

I got this one from my daughter, who seems to have recovered a lot more quickly than I am.
So they can be kids again (aka demand lots of attention) while you’re still recuperating. It’s nature’s way of being an EW.

Why doesn't anyone think that Lois would want to hire an expert to make sure this is done right? /my betas also assumed Ms. Riviera was Lois/
laugh No idea. Because she likes to play dress-up? Because it would be the smart thing to do? Because she doesn’t like lawyers?

Originally Posted By: Darth Michael
Originally Posted By: Wrong Clark
/confused/
Eyes kind of like that really blonde dragon lady from GoT.
[Linked Image] Actually, her eyes would be amethyst if they had played it truly faithfully…

So, nobody should read, collect, or distribute business cards because of the few fakes out in the world?
No. But nobody should take the existence of a business card as proof of legitimacy.

One you hire for pleasure, the other pain. It depends on the client, though, which service they get from which provider.
rotflol

Well, he won't learn anything from a dead attorney.
STERN: Learn? I was just making the world a better place.
laugh

Quote:
All terms of the sale will be told before the papers are signed, but if he isn't willing to listen to terms, he doesn't get to know even the price offered.
Oh.

The Metro Club closed down and she can no longer earn the funds needed to do the repairs?
clap And you wonder why I keep suggesting things like that.

Quote:
Yes. /cough/ Stern ISN'T Vader. He just plays him in the movies. /cough/
confused

Quote:
To pet? /ducking/
clap

Quote:
Did he get stuck?
JENNY: Excuse me?
laugh

WOMEN OF METROPOLIS: Why is Clark Kent flying with a paper bag over his head?
CAT: What? I thought we've already established that I'm the only woman in Metropolis who looks men in the face.
rotflol

Actually, Lois and Clark have never been open and honest about their relationship in the middle of the bullpen. Supply closet, yes. Bullpen, no.
RALPH: I can swear that I have watched them going at it…

Are you saying that young men don't mature ANY between 16 and 22?
Are you suggesting they do? Aside from being allowed to legally consume large quantities of fermented grain?

Oh, the good old days of airport security when we thought a metal detector and an x-ray machine were enough to keep us safe.
Hey, don’t worry. In the future, they’ll have you strip naked, shave your head, and do a full cavity search for each passenger. Plus, you’ll get to pay extra for the privilege of having a seat that has upholstery, arm rests you may share with your neighbor, *and* a seatbelt.

Quote:
CLARK: /giggle, blush, squirm/ Hi, Lois.
What I said.

But they might give him pointers on how to de-stress Lois.
CLARK: By engaging in carnal relations with Jimmy’s girlfriend?

Oh, sorry. Since he's a policeman, he's not allowed to have...well, romantic thoughts?
[Linked Image]

Not in this st... Well, only her actions towards Luthor.
clap

CLAUDE: Why do you think I stole her story? I needed to get something out of those hours I wasted seducing Lois. /suddenly dies from ax to back of head/
LOIS: <did not compensate the shop owner for an ax using her credit card or other traceable remuneration>
laugh

Quote:
/hands Michael a Clarkie bear/
hyper

Although, I don't know what Billy Jr. would have thought if Dad had brought Cat home either.
Depends on the age of Billy and her dressing habits and how Cat would encourage or discourage such things?

Originally Posted By: Darth Michael
EW: <huh?>
That Brandy going missing is not a Luthor story.

Quote:
Bill! Also, considering later: EW! /shock/
What did I do?
You know what you did with the cream-references, young lady. [Linked Image]

There's always that possibility.
So they say. Plus, therefore there’s no need to check his penthouse when Lois goes missing.

Quote:
What cats usually eat?
Cat food?
Right.

I have no idea to what you could possibly be referring. <plays innocent like a Lois caught in an office after midnight> Cream comes from milked cows.
Uh-huh…

CAT: Now, of course, everyone is going to think it was a fantasy. Good thing I have it on video tape.
Maybe Clark and Lois can exchange video tapes?

It all depends on how quickly I can find a job, and how busy that makes me.
You know, this is a highly conflicting situation, right? Also, no sneaking aboard space shuttles in the hope of Superman showing up. That only works on TV.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
EW: I spent an hour JUST doing grammar and spelling re-check last night, and I only made it through page 250
ER: You managed 250 *pages* in an hour when editing? That’s just 15 seconds a page /Didn't know EW, also went by UltraWriter/
How did I know that was going to be misread in that way? [Linked Image] NOT re-reading editing, just using the spell-check/grammar checker function. (I hadn't Grammar Checked the first 600-ish pages, only spell-checked it before sending it for Beta and posting. Now, I spell AND grammar check everything before sending it to Beta, even though I don't like WORD's grammar check function because it keeps catching things as wrong, which aren't... No matter what anyone says, fiction grammar is different than business grammar.) On the *re-reading* editing (since I finished the Grammar re-check) of Section one, I'm currently on page 648 out of 1309. thud So, just a little more than half more to re-read, but I'm catching a whole bunch of little plot threads I missed tying up, so it's a good thing. A whole bunch of little things to refer back to in Section III. evil

EW: I got this one from my daughter, who seems to have recovered a lot more quickly than I am.
ER: So they can be kids again (aka demand lots of attention) while you’re still recuperating. It’s nature’s way of being an EW.
I think the way it works, is that nature sees that I have children and have already done my duty as a human, so what happens to me doesn't matter. They still need to grow up and multiply so nature lets them recover faster.

EW: Why doesn't anyone think that Lois would want to hire an expert to make sure this is done right? /my betas also assumed Ms. Riviera was Lois/
ER: No idea. Because she likes to play dress-up? Because it would be the smart thing to do? Because she doesn’t like lawyers?
True. True. But, sometimes, when you're in Rome you need to eat pasta, drink espresso, and gulp down gelato.

Actually, her eyes would be amethyst if they had played it truly faithfully…
Those contacts are too expensive?

EW: So, nobody should read, collect, or distribute business cards because of the few fakes out in the world?
ER: No. But nobody should take the existence of a business card as proof of legitimacy.
STERN: I'm just giving her the benefit of the doubt. I would certainly check her legitimacy out prior to making any agreement with her or her so-called client.

And you wonder why I keep suggesting things like that.
EW: cause it's funny. smile
LOIS: No, it's not.
CLARK: I'm with Lois on this. Not funny.
CAT: lol

EW: Actually, Lois and Clark have never been open and honest about their relationship in the middle of the bullpen. Supply closet, yes. Bullpen, no.
RALPH: I can swear that I have watched them going at it…
Well, it has been established in this universe that Ralph did spend considerable amount of time tied up in the storage closet.
LOIS: And you wanted to untie him. Ha! I knew I was smarter.
CLARK: I only tied him up for his own safety. After the drugs wore off, it was inhumane not to untie him.
LOIS: Inhumane for whom?

Are you suggesting they do? Aside from being allowed to legally consume large quantities of fermented grain?
It has been a while, but I would hope they do... a little bit.

Hey, don’t worry. In the future, they’ll have you strip naked, shave your head, and do a full cavity search for each passenger. Plus, you’ll get to pay extra for the privilege of having a seat that has upholstery, arm rests you may share with your neighbor, *and* a seatbelt.
And you only have to pay $5 a mile for this privilege.

ER: But they might give him pointers on how to de-stress Lois.
CLARK: By engaging in carnal relations with Jimmy’s girlfriend?
JIMMY: No.
JENNY: Definitely not.
LOIS: Really? Really? Pointers from *Jimmy*? [Linked Image] How bad is he?

EW: Oh, sorry. Since he's a policeman, he's not allowed to have...well, romantic thoughts?
ER: /Nope. All policemen are sterilized upon taking the oath to protect and serve./
HENDERSON: Say... wait. Then how do I have a daughter?

EW: Although, I don't know what Billy Jr. would have thought if Dad had brought Cat home either.
ER: Depends on the age of Billy and her dressing habits and how Cat would encourage or discourage such things?
Yeah, that wouldn't have made the ex-Mrs. Henderson mad.

That Brandy going missing is not a Luthor story.
She didn't realize it could be until after she said it.

You know what you did with the cream-references, young lady.
Sometimes milk is just milk. [Linked Image]

ER: There's always that possibility.
ER: So they say. Plus, therefore there’s no need to check his penthouse when Lois goes missing.
LOIS: /found skinny-dipping by Superman/ What? He HAD A POOL!

ER: Maybe Clark and Lois can exchange video tapes?
CLARK: You know what, my VCR was stolen during that break-in pre-Nightfall and I never replaced it.
LOIS: That's okay. We can use mine.
CLARK: /using a bit of heat vision/ Ooops. It looks like yours is broken too.

You know, this is a highly conflicting situation, right? Also, no sneaking aboard space shuttles in the hope of Superman showing up. That only works on TV.
I don't think the space shuttles launch from anywhere near here, but I'll keep that in mind.
But I could really use a vacation and I've always wanted to travel to space! [Linked Image] wink

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

So, just a little more than half more to re-read, but I'm catching a whole bunch of little plot threads I missed tying up, so it's a good thing. A whole bunch of little things to refer back to in Section III.
Why it’s going to be an extra 50 parts?

I think the way it works, is that nature sees that I have children and have already done my duty as a human, so what happens to me doesn't matter. They still need to grow up and multiply so nature lets them recover faster.
clap

Quote:
Actually, her eyes would be amethyst if they had played it truly faithfully…
Those contacts are too expensive?
I don’t think so…Not considering the other stuff they have budget for. Probably just too much hassle or wouldn’t look real enough or something…

CAT: <thinks Lois-hooking-remarks are lots of fun>
Which reminds me…I’m so behind on my next vignette…

CLARK: I only tied him up for his own safety. After the drugs wore off, it was inhumane not to untie him.
clap The rats in the storage closet?

LOIS: Really? Really? Pointers from *Jimmy*? <seriously considers that offer she got from the one FBI agent she met during detoxing after the big splat> How bad is he?
angel-devil

ER: /Nope. All policemen are sterilized upon taking the oath to protect and serve./
HENDERSON: Say... wait. Then how do I have a daughter?
MRS. EX-HENDERSON: [Linked Image]

Yeah, that wouldn't have made the ex-Mrs. Henderson mad.
BILL: Marry me!

Sometimes milk is just milk.
You’re so milking this, aren’t you?

But I could really use a vacation and I've always wanted to travel to space!
Far away from any kind of distraction in the form of offspring? Just for a day or two…

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
EW: So, just a little more than half more to re-read, but I'm catching a whole bunch of little plot threads I missed tying up, so it's a good thing. A whole bunch of little things to refer back to in Section III.
ER: Why it’s going to be an extra 50 parts?
I try to no longer make estimates on how long this story due to jinxing myself.

ER: Actually, her eyes would be amethyst if they had played it truly faithfully…
EW: Those contacts are too expensive?
ER: I don’t think so…Not considering the other stuff they have budget for. Probably just too much hassle or wouldn’t look real enough or something…
Just finished Epi. 10. It's taking too long to watch (mostly waiting for DVDs). Wouldn't it be quicker to read the books? Since these are based closely on the books, why do I keep seeing online people guessing what's going to happen next? Isn't that like wondering if Harry and Hermione are going to get together before the last movie came out? huh

CAT: <thinks Lois-hooking-remarks are lots of fun>
ER: Which reminds me…I’m so behind on my next vignette…
hyper nudge. nudge.

ER: The rats in the storage closet?
PERRY: What?! We don't want rats! Tie Ralph back up.

EW: But I could really use a vacation and I've always wanted to travel to space!
ER: Far away from any kind of distraction in the form of offspring? Just for a day or two…
Me or Lois?
LOIS: Day or two? Do you know how long I've been .../cut for possible spoilage/... during this hiatus of hers? /taps foot/

VirginiaR.
---

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard