comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
First off, Phil over there is asking for a Lois sized high heel in his you know what. Ahem.

Other than that, I'm wonder if Lex trying to subtlety taking out Clark will lead him to finding out Clark's secret.

Loving this matchmaker style of episode redos. (Is that the right phrase? Prolly not.)

Black Star: "If it's fear that you speak of, then I'll stand and face it. I'll never give up. The only time I lose is when I die!" - Soul Eater
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I agree with Tailee! Phil is cruisin' for a bruisin'! Oh good grief! Did I just write that? Yikes, talk about dating myself!

Anyhow, Lois and Clark are enjoying a lovely honeymoon and still manage to squeeze some sleuthing in at the same time. This is too much fun. Hey, where's the maid with the towels? That was great part of the episode, the look on her face was priceless!

Lex on the other hand is definitely up to no good. He is determined to get Clark out of Lois' life one way or another. I like how he refuses to touch alcohol because he thinks that's what caused him to lose control on the night of his dinner with Lois. Well written scene.

Last edited by Morgana; 08/15/14 09:35 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Terry,

Thanks for the FDK!

Yeah, if Phil had any sense he would avoid Lois like the plague.

Lex - Only time will tell what will come of that. This is a long term project. I am currently working on Illusions of Grandeur and plan to run through the entire first season.

I am very glad to hear that you are enjoying my little endeavor.

Last edited by KenJ; 08/17/14 08:05 AM.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Yes, they are enjoying themselves. They do have a lot of time in between stints behind the camera and binoculars.

As far as the maid, we haven't gotten that far into this episode as yet.

As far as Lex is concerned, he has several tricks up his sleeve. This is just one of the arrows in his quiver. The original scene was strictly the conversation with the Admiral.

Last edited by KenJ; 08/17/14 08:06 AM.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard