Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, Clark was obsessed by his girlfriend at Midwestern U. (not too surprising) and she was obsessed with Luthor. I can't see this ending well (even without already knowing that she dies). What I can't fathom is how Luthor and Clark become friends. huh

“Good thinking,” Lois nodded and took his arm, dragging him towards the Daily Planet. “Now come on, we’ve got work to do.”

“Um, Lois, if you don’t mind, I’d like to get changed, first,” Clark replied, stopping her.

Lois rolled her eyes, unhappy with the delay. “Don’t make such a fuss!” she spat, cringing at her own harshness. “It’s really not that bad!” she hastily reassured him.

Clark only raised his brows.

“Okay, maybe it is that bad,” she conceded with a sigh. “Go.”

“I won’t be long,” he promised and flashed her a smile before he headed home.
So, Lois doesn't tell him to keep a change of clothes at work. Will he not get the idea to become Superman? What will happen at the Prometheus launch, then? eek

My guess on Lois's nice behavior is that she knows that Clark is friends with Luthor (or was at one time). To get that interview she wants, she'll have to be friendly with Clark to get it. She doesn't want to antagonize this source. Can't wait to see how long this lasts or where it goes from here.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Clark’s gaze drifted higher, towards her small waist and her ample cleavage up to her creamy neck and chin. Lana had lips the color of a pink rose, full and enticing. The thought of kissing them made Clark’s mouth run dry. He liked Lana a lot, but was this really the kind of love that lasted a lifetime?

Another insight view of Clark Kent. This time as a very young man wrestling with some pretty serious questions. I get the feeling this is what Clark meant when he said he had come close to physical intimacy, but could never commit. There was a LOT on the line. From this brief description his relationship with Lana was not exactly solid. She was a tease. That's not something you do to someone you profess to care deeply about.

Great description of the manhole incident!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Thank you very much for you feedback, Virginia and Morgana.

So, Lois doesn't tell him to keep a change of clothes at work. Will he not get the idea to become Superman? What will happen at the Prometheus launch, then? eek

Yeah, that's a good question, isn't it? Maybe he'll let it explode??? evil

My guess on Lois's nice behavior is that she knows that Clark is friends with Luthor (or was at one time). To get that interview she wants, she'll have to be friendly with Clark to get it. She doesn't want to antagonize this source. Can't wait to see how long this lasts or where it goes from here.

Or maybe she'll have something different planned?
whistle

Last edited by bakasi; 08/08/14 01:31 PM.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Interesting reading the interactions between Lana and Clark. It really explains a lot about their relationship...so it sounds like they were sorta off and on through high school and into college, not maybe as concrete of a couple as I was picturing. And I agree, definitely some teasing/etc going on...Lana not sure why Clark is holding back, Clark having every reason in the world to think about holding back.

I really enjoyed Clark's thought process about becoming intimate with Lana...how he wants to share all of himself, how he wants that to be with one person. How he knows he's young and Lana maybe isn't the one. Good for him.

I love all the similarities to the pilot--how you are weaving in scenes we know and love--but how you are subtly changing them (and creating great change in the process to the storyline).

Really, really great smile
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard