Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/batman-superman-dawn-justice-teaser-woman-reveal/

I really like the costume design. My only slight complaint is that I would have liked to have seen a little more color.

C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
DEFINITELY more color. It's even more dark than the other outfits I've seen to date. I'm not loving the continued suggestions that they're going to follow the Frank Miller aesthetic and using as inspiration for this film.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Does that photo of Wonder Woman finally show what Metropolis looked like after Superman's battle with Zod? peep

The colors in all three photos are muted and have a noir feeling to them. WW's costume has no color whatsoever (in comparison to what its supposed to have).

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  bakasi, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard