Pheromone, My Lovely - Matchmaker Style

Rated PG-13

As always comments are welcome. (ken.janney@kjanney.com)

* * denotes emphasis
< > denotes thoughts
As always comments are welcome. (ken.janney@kjanney.com)

Pheromone, My Lovely - Matchmaker Style 08/12

Previously

About the same time

Night had fallen and sometime in the interim, Jimmy had gone out and rented a shiny red, new Corvette. He had also stopped off at home and changed clothes, going for the Miami Vice look. A tan sport jacket over a black turtleneck shirt, white dress slacks and loafers without socks.

He pulled up in front of the club, parked and exiting the car, flipping the keys to the parking valet as he rounded the front.

Bypassing the waiting line he headed straight for the door. He was reaching in his pocket for some bills as he approached the door.

The bouncer who looked like a Viking who had just stepped out of a Norse Legend. He wore a dark suit like it was a suit of animal skins and moved to intercept Jimmy. Jimmy went to move around him and the bouncer said, "Members only!"

Jimmy took some bills and as he said, "No problem," stuffed the bills into the bouncer's top pocket.

As Jimmy went to move on by, the bouncer put his hand in Jimmy's chest and stopped him while with the other he retrieved the bills and stuffed them into his mouth and started to chew.

Jimmy was intimidated, but not deterred. Looking over his shoulder, Jimmy spotted April as she was exiting the building with several friends and said, "A … pril! I didn't know you were a member here," in his most debonair style.

April pulled a face and asked, "Are you?"

Jimmy tried to make light of it and said, "Me? No way. I hate these kind of places. I prefer to spend my nights by a roaring fire. A glass of wine. A beautiful woman." He looked around in conspiratorial fashion and then continued, "Let's stop playing games, April. Hop in and let me show you what you've been missing."

April just couldn't believe that she was hearing correctly. She stared at him, amazed at his audacity. Finally she addressed the bouncer and we learned his name, "Hans!" She inclined her head in Jimmy's direction.

Hans started to make his move on Jimmy, but as he approached, Jimmy put up his hands and said, "Okay, big guy. I get the picture."

Seeing this, April turned away and rejoining her friends started walking down the sidewalk while Jimmy watched, forlornly. Jimmy was devastated and in his grief walks right past the Corvette, forgetting that it was what he was driving.

Thinking about what had just happened; he started crossing the street, without even looking. Suddenly, there is the blare of a horn and jimmy looked up and saw a large truck bearing down on him. Automatically he threw up his arms in a futile, defensive gesture.

Fortunately, Superman was doing his nightly patrol when he heard the horn and the screech of brakes. Seconds before the truck would have hit him, out of the night sky; Superman swooped in and picking him up, flew him to safety.

Once he was safe, Superman asked, "Jimmy? Are you all right?"

Jimmy seemed to snap out of his blue funk, at least temporarily and replied, "I think so. What happened?"

Superman replied, "Come on. I'd better take you home."

Jimmy looked around and remembered, "Wait! My car. I have to return it to the lot."

Nodding his head in understanding, Superman reversed course and returned him to his car. As he set him on his feet he asked, "Are you going to be all right to drive home?"

Shaking his head as if coming out of a daze, Jimmy replied, "Yeah, I think so. Thanks, Superman. For everything."

And Now:

Chapter 7

After rescuing Jimmy, Clark returned home. He landed on the balcony and entered through the French doors into the bedroom to find Lois dressed in her micro-leather skirt and the red leather vest that she planned to use at some time when undercover admiring herself in the mirror. The skirt definitely showed off her long luscious legs to good advantage and the vest, well it barely contained her attributes and showed a lot of cleavage. He looked forward, with dread; to the day she felt that this outfit would be appropriate wear for an undercover assignment.

Seeing him over her shoulder in the mirror as he entered, Lois spun around and ran to him, throwing herself into his arms as she said, "Clark, my darling, I have missed you. Why were you gone so long?"

"Well, Lois, It was a good thing I decided to do a patrol. Jimmy was almost hit by a truck."

"That would have been bad, but now you're home and we can be together again." As she was saying this she started undoing the laces of her vest, exposing more and more of herself as she did. When she had thrown off the vest she leaned in close and put her arms around his neck. She reached for the hidden zipper at the back of his Suit and started lowering it. When she had it at his waist she reached for the neck and started peeling it off of him. He stepped back and one mini-whirlwind later he was naked and so was she and they were in bed together.

She crawled up on top of him and started a lovemaking session.

After a time they finished and they moved into the living room. Clark had put on some sleep shorts while Lois had grabbed one of his old T-shirts. Dressed as she was, Clark was very distracted. Even though they had just made love, he was still captivated by the sway of her hips and the bounce and jiggle of her breasts under the shirt. He sat on the sofa and reached for a magazine as Lois sat on the sofa next to him and started to nuzzle his neck. Clark was very distracted as he flipped through the pages of the fashion magazine. He still wasn't sure that he would find what he was looking for, but it was the best thing he could think of. Lois was becoming increasingly distracting. She continued to nuzzle his neck and she started tracing random patters on this naked chest and whispering little endearments in his ear.

Using his super speed he managed to get through that first magazine before he bowed to the inevitable and picking Lois up flew them back to the bedroom. After another and particularly energetic lovemaking session, Lois fell asleep.

Clark returned to the living room and continued to peruse the magazines, this time at normal human speed to make sure he didn't miss anything.

When he had finished two more, he felt hands on his chest and her breath on the back of his neck as she leaned in to kiss it. She moved to the side and took his earlobe in her teeth and nipped it slightly then whispered, "I want you so much."

He disentangled himself from her arms and picking her up returned to the bedroom for another lovemaking session. This time Lois seemed to be sated and she fell into a peaceful slumber sprawled naked across the bed.

Clark returned to the living room and returned to his task. Finally he stopped and stared at a full page advertisement. He reached over and picked up the picture that Jimmy had taken at the time of the fashion/perfume show and compared the woman in the picture with the one in the advertisement. The angles were different, but it had to be the same woman. There she is, the Woman who sprayed him in the Daily Planet standing behind the counter of a tiny store with hundreds of perfume bottles. The name of the shop was: Miranda's. He checked the advertisement again, this time looking at the atomizer, and it matched one of the atomizers in the black and white photo Jimmy had taken, then he smiled, and wrote down the information.

Satisfied that he was on the right track he turned off the lights and joined Lois in bed. When he joined her she unconsciously scooted over to make room for him and then snuggled up against his side, one arm across his abdomen and her head pillowed on his chest.

Several hours later, Lois stirred. As she sat up she noted the fact that she was naked and also that she had a splitting headache. She could also feel that they had been … active. Her hand went to her forehead and she realized that it felt like she had a hangover. She nudged Clark and he was awake in an instant. She asked, "How did we get here?"

Surprised, all Clark could say was, "Huh?"

"The last thing I remember was … we were in the newsroom. Now, I'm here, I'm naked and we've obviously been … active."

With a cheeky grin, Clark replied, "You have a gift for understatement."

It was her turn to be without words, "Huh?"

"I'll say we've been active. I was having a hard time keeping up with your demands. I'm just glad that I'm super and was able to satisfy you. I'm afraid of what you might have done if I hadn't been."

"That bad, huh?"

"Insatiable."

"Insatiable? How long have I been out?"

"Oh, you weren't out! For the last two days you were very much awake and demanding."

"Two days?"

"Two days."

"How many times?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes, I need to know."

"Okay, well … eleven times the first night. I flew us to a desert island so that we wouldn't disturb the neighbors."

In a squeaky voice of disbelief, she said, "Eleven times?"

He nodded solemnly, but the smile on his face belied the seriousness of his statement.

"How about last night?"

"Three."

"Why only three?"

"You finally fell asleep."

"Oh." She thought for a few seconds before she said, "I need to check the calendar. Depending on where I am in my cycle, all those little spermies swimming around in me could result in us starting our family."

"Why don't you go take a shower and then I'll show you what I found."

"Sounds like a good idea. I'll be surprised if I'm not walking bow-legged with all of this activity."

She got out of bed and crossed to the bathroom and the shower that beckoned.

Clark went to the kitchen and put on the coffee maker.

When Lois came out of the shower, Clark went in and took a super speed shower, joining her in the living room after pouring the coffee.

Clark handed her the coffee and asked, "Are you feeling better?"

"Some. This feels like a very bad hangover. Are you sure it was eleven times?"

"It's not like I was keeping score or anything, but yeah, eleven times."

"I feel so humiliated. You must think I'm some, nymphomaniac or something."

Clark smirked and said, "I didn't mind at all. In fact, I must say, I enjoyed every time. Time after time after time after …"

She smacked his arm and said, "Don't rub it in. At least now it's worn off, whatever it was and I won't humiliate myself any more."

Looking at her with a twinkle in his eyes, Clark said, "Lois, you can humiliate yourself with me that way any … time … you … want."

"Yeah, I'll bet. I'm just glad we're married."

"So am I." Picking up the picture and magazine, Clark changed the topic, "Here's what I found."

"Yeah, that looks like her."

Pointing at an atomizer in the advertisement, he said, "There's the atomizer that she used."

Lois reached into her bag, pulled out a magnifier and scrutinized the ad. Nodding her head, she said, "Looks like it."

"We know what the stuff did. It made everyone drunk on love. Now we need to find out what's in the stuff, how and why she is using it."

"You've got the address. I think we need to go there and investigate."

Clark nodded his head in satisfaction as he thought, <She's back.>

A little later Lois and Clark exited a cab on a street which consisted of arty boutique shops. They found Miranda's and had to step down to the entrance. When Clark opened the door a quaint chime sounded alerting Miranda to the fact that she had someone entering.

Looking around interestedly, Lois and Clark saw shelves upon shelves of atomizers scattered around in the front of the shop. Aside from what seemed to be literally hundreds of atomizers, each seemed to have its own unique shape. There were also scented soaps, candles and incense.

From the back, entering the shop through a beaded curtain, Miranda entered carrying her black cat which she immediately put down on the floor. From her expression it was apparent that she in fact recognized the pair. In an attempt to put them off guard, Miranda put on her best behavior. "Looking for something … in particular?"

In the time since they had gotten married, they had developed some tactics which had made them even more formidable as investigators. So that Clark was free to utilize his unique talents, Lois would engage the subject and distract them to leave Clark free to do his thing. Lois answered Miranda's question, "Uh, no. Not really," as she continued to look around, drawing Miranda after her.

Miranda, desiring to look like a simple shopkeeper suggested, "A gift? Something for a friend whose love has soured? Try my … Jungle Passion. Pure white petals, hand-picked from a flower grown only in Micronesia. I have a wide selection. I have a scent for every occasion."

From the side, Clark asked, "You make all of your perfumes?"

Miranda, with a hint of pride in her voice, replied, "Yes. I was trained as a chemist. Many perfumers are. In fact the … goal of a fine perfumer is to cause a chemical reaction." She couldn't help but be attracted to Clark. He was a handsome specimen. She turned to him and asked, "Haven't we met before?"

Clark turned on the charm, "I think we have. I'm Clark Kent. This is Lois Lane. We're from the Daily Planet."

This was not news to Miranda. Because of Luthor's interest in her, Lois had been her primary target at the Planet, "Oh, yes. I was there, recently, sampling the competition's new fragrance, and trying out one of my new ones as well."

Playing along with the charade, Clark commented, "Yours had an interesting odor. Was it animal based?"

Miranda was surprised and it came out I her comment, "You have a remarkable olfactory sense, Mr. Kent. Yes, that particular perfume is quite rare."

Clark asked, innocently, "What do you call it?"

With a smug look, Miranda replied, "I call it, simply, 'Revenge.'"

Just then, Daru leapt up on one of the cabinets near Lois, startling her. After she caught her breath she saw that now was her opportunity to distract Miranda so the Clark could do a search. "Can you tell us the ingredients?"

Miranda laughed and said, "Come now, Ms. Lane. Surely you don't expect me to give away all my secrets?

Lois went on the attack to make sure she had Miranda's full attention, "Look. Let's cut the niceties. Whatever was in that witches brew you sprayed us with made half the newsroom go looney tunes in love."

While Miranda was distracted by Lois, Clark lowered his glasses and surveyed the room. He spotted the atomizer he was looking for on a back shelf. At super speed he moved to it, grabbed it and put it into the pocket of his trench coat.

With her attention directed to Lois, Miranda had no idea as to what Clark was doing and in reply to Lois, Miranda simply smiled which just infuriated Lois.

In response to Miranda's attitude, in an exasperated tone, Lois challenged, "It's not funny. People were hurt by what you did, humiliated ... Jimmy, a friend of mine, almost got killed."

With a smirk. Miranda countered, "You're not suggesting I had anything to do with that, are you? I just sell perfume."

Lois countered, "Perfume that makes people crazy."

With apparent calm, Miranda replied, "You know, Ms. Lane, animals are ruled by their sense of smell. We humans think we've evolved beyond that. I'm not so sure. Even so, I have no idea what you're talking about."

By this time, Clark had returned to his previous position and was now the interested bystander of the conversation. He zeroed in on Miranda's carotid artery and could see her pulse throbbing a rapid tattoo. He listened and could hear her racing heartbeat. She was excited, possibly by the challenge that Lois was presenting.

Lois pressed on, "I doubt that very much. I intend to make a full report to the police. Not planning on leaving town, are you?"

Miranda's pulse was still racing, but Clark couldn't tell if it was the excitement of Lois' challenge or the threat of the police that was causing it.

Finally, Miranda said, "Forgive me, Ms. Lane, but the unfounded suspicions of two reporters hardly qualifies as a criminal investigation. Where I go or what I do is frankly, none of your business. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do."

Lois was fuming as they exited Miranda's shop. As they moved down the street, Lois stated, "She was lying."

"I know. Her heart rate was over one-fifty."

"How do you know that? Oh, right, super hearing. Okay, so we know she did it, now, how do we prove it?"

Clark pulled the atomizer out of his pocket and said, "While you distracted her, I found this."

Right there in the middle of the sidewalk, Lois threw her arms around his neck and gave him a very suggestive kiss. When she broke the kiss she said, "Let's go partner. We have to get that to STAR Labs." Turning, she hailed a taxi.

comments go here

TBC

Last edited by KenJ; 07/18/14 10:53 AM.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj