comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I liked this part. I am still wondering why Lois would feel humiliated, but I am glad she is not mad at Clark.

I liked their take-down of Miranda, although I am not sure it changed much from the show. I liked Lois kissing Clark when he produced the atomizer.

John Pack Lambert
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Eleven times?!

Talk about newlywed bliss!

Miranda is an interesting character, it will be interesting to see how her character develops beyond the show. The scene in the shop was vintage Lois and Clark. Totally a team.

The kiss on the sidewalk was very romantic indeed .... thumbsup

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi John,

Thanks for the FDK!

I am glad you like my little story.

Lois is feeling humiliated about her sexual urges. She had never really had a satisfying sexual relationship until Clark and now to find out that she had been so demanding that they had had eleven encounters in a single night. She is mortified. She didn’t know that she could be so sex crazy.

As for the incident with Miranda, it is very similar. The main difference is that now Lois knows that CK=SM and instead of Clark going behind her back she is working with him to deliberately distract Miranda so that he can do his thing.

That was a celebratory kiss. They had worked together and gotten the desired result.

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Eleven times, but who’s counting. It’s just a good thing that they could go somewhere that they didn’t disturb the neighbors, just some seagulls.

I am trying to keep, at least most of the characters ‘in character’ as much as possible. I am embellishing somewhat and adding filler. The main change is the married state and how that affects other interactions.

Now that they are married, there is no reason not to kiss. At this point in the show they weren’t even dating.

You will be seeing more and more divergances from the script as time goes on.

Last edited by KenJ; 07/21/14 07:19 PM.

kj
T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
Just had to drop a note stating I am loving this story...I like the so far subtle changes to canon...and am looking forward to(dreading?) The Lois and Lex confrontation...

Black Star: "If it's fear that you speak of, then I'll stand and face it. I'll never give up. The only time I lose is when I die!" - Soul Eater
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Terry,

Thanks for the FDK!

That will be happening soon.

Last edited by KenJ; 07/21/14 08:55 PM.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek