Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Hello!

So I kind of left this story hanging six years ago (six years already?!?!) but it's been plaguing my mind for the past few months and I've finally decided to continue on with it. I've had massive problems with writing the last several years, mostly caused by real life problems and a lack of time, but I miss writing terribly.

Unfortunately the rest of the story is scattered over the forum, so to read it here you'll need to search, but the whole story so far is on ff.net - https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4609193/1/Strange-Visitors-from-other-Planets

Thank you!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Starting a story is a labor of love. Completing it is an act of courage. Congratulations!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hi,

I updated the TOC and put a reply to get it up to the top since sueKay87 has decided to complete it.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Thank you Morgana!

And thank you Mike...I'd forgotten about the TOCs! smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great! Now I can read this story from the beginning!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard