Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
lease leave comments on Part 8 here.

John Pack Lambert
Blogger
Blogger
I certainly hope that Clark is smart enough to figure out that Jo and Lois are one and the same before too long.

I find it funny that Lois is pretending that her flirting with Clark is all just a part of her Jo persona. I know Lois doesn't like to admit her feelings but that is definitely a knew tactic for ignoring them. To pretend that these feelings only belong to your imagined undercover persona.

Really enjoying this story so far and looking forward to the next part.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Another connection to a mysterious death at the hands of the Boss! Why do I think that this might be a good topic for investigation by L&C? Of course, Lois will have to drop her incognito.

C
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
C
Enjoying the story. Looking forward to the first line in the next chapter being "it's 9, I thought you'd be naked...ready." also looking forward to which investigation really happens. There's so many possibilities. Will she end up seeing Clark do something super?

"You're better at this than I thought," she told him.
"At what?" Clark looked up at her quizzically.
"Dissembling."
"You didn't think I could lie?"
~ Sue s. FB
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by Superteen:
I certainly hope that Clark is smart enough to figure out that Jo and Lois are one and the same before too long.

I find it funny that Lois is pretending that her flirting with Clark is all just a part of her Jo persona. I know Lois doesn't like to admit her feelings but that is definitely a knew tactic for ignoring them. To pretend that these feelings only belong to your imagined undercover persona.

Really enjoying this story so far and looking forward to the next part.
Thanks for the comment. Lois will work very hard to make it so Clark doesn't recognize her when he sees her at the DP. Remember this is the world where Clark can hide primarily with a pair of glasses.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by chickberry:
Enjoying the story. Looking forward to the first line in the next chapter being "it's 9, I thought you'd be naked...ready." also looking forward to which investigation really happens. There's so many possibilities. Will she end up seeing Clark do something super?
That can't be the first line, as it is only 6:50. help the spoiler police stopped me saying anything.

John Pack Lambert
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I like Juquan and Emily. How long is the recruits' trip supposed to be? Just two days?

J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
dance someone likes Juquan and Emily. Maybe I'll have to put them in more.

The trip is going to be slightly more than two days. They arrived on Thursday evening, and will be heading out sometime Sunday. Although I'm not sure that Clark will see Jo after later Saturday night. So just a little more than two days.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
I have been having technical difficulties, and also some real life things that have taken more of my time. I still plan on doing more of this story. Hopefully I might get the next part posted next week.

John Pack Lambert
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm sorry to hear about your problems. .. but I'm really happy to know you will continue with your story! I've missed to read it...

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard