Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
C
I'm new to the message boards, but this idea has been in my head for a while.

Lois and Clark meet when they are younger, maybe when Lois visits a relative in Smallville or moves there or some other way. Anyway, they fall in love, get married and move to Metropolis to start working at the Daily Planet.

They're happily married for a few years when Lois meets Lex Luthor during for an interview and he likes her. He then continues to try and get her to be with him instead of Clark.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Welcome, Changeling! wave

What an interesting challenge. I could see Lex thinking that whatever he wanted SHOULD be his, whether said woman was married would be of little consequence to him. I could see him finding it a game to see if he could wedge them apart to get what he wanted.

I read a comic once where Lex Luthor came into restaurant and flirted the waitress, coming on to her. She rejects his offer a night of bliss, because she is happily married. He, then, offers her an indecent proposal: A large sum of money to sleep with him. She keeps refusing him, and he keeps upping the money. She and her husband are very in debt, or he's sick, or they have a sick child (I can't remember which), in other words, the money would be very welcome. Finally, she relents. Lex tells her he'll be waiting for her in his limo. She clocks out and with heavy heart with her decision, she exits the restaurant only to watch him drive away. He was only toying with her. He wanted her for free and the offer of money was only a ruse to repay her for rejecting him.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
C
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
C
I can imagine Lex doing something like that. I got the part about them being happily in love and married young by reading Second Choice by Nan Smith.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard