Pheromone, My Lovely - Matchmaker Style

Rated PG-13

As always comments are welcome. (ken.janney@kjanney.com)

* * denotes emphasis
< > denotes thoughts
As always comments are welcome. (ken.janney@kjanney.com)

Pheromone, My Lovely - Matchmaker Style 02/12

Previously

She looked offended and replied, "We're married, so it's not hooking. How could you say something like that, anyhow?"

Clark was exasperated, "Not hooking, hooky. Playing hooky."

Her frown turned upside down into a smile and brightening, she said, "Oh, right. Hooky. Yes, let's play hooky."

"So now you've changed your mind. Now you want to play hooky?"

"Desperately!" Lois reached for and put her arms around his neck and started playing with his hair.

Clark pointed out, "But … we still have work to do."

Clark couldn't believe his ears when the success driven Lois said, "Forget about work, forget about time, forget about the rest of the world," in a whisper she added, "forget about Superman. No, on second thought, let him take us away from all of this."

Just then the door to Perry's office was flung open and a screaming Rehalia came stumbling out, blubbering in Spanish and waving her hands as if warding off an assault. She was immediately followed be a distraught Perry who was pleading with her, "Wait! Mi amor! My peach pie! Te adoro!"

Rehaila fled right past Lois and Clark. Clark had managed to hold off Lois' continued amorous advances and Clark called to Perry, "Chief. What happened? Is Rehaila okay?"

Perry stopped and addressed Clark. In an offended tone he said, "'Okay' doesn't begin to describe her. I want to shower her with gifts, build her a golden pedestal, and adore her. She's everything I've dreamed of."

Astonished at this, Lois and Clark were both looking at him and Lois' hands slipped down and grabbed his tie as Clark asked, "What about your wife?"

Bewildered by this change of subject, Perry asked, "My wife?"

In an I-told-you-so tone, Clark replied, "Yes. Alice. Your wife. The woman who has spies everywhere."

Perry smiled an odd sort of smile and replied, "Plenty of love to go around, son." Ending this Perry turned and took off in pursuit of Rehalia.

As he did Lois renewed her assault on Clark trying desperately to pull him into another kiss and Clark shouted after Perry, "Elvis never cheated on Priscilla!"

Perry shouted back over his shoulder, "He never met Rehalia!"

Clark turned back to his more immediate problem, Lois. He didn't know what exactly had gotten into her, but she had come close to revealing his secret, accidentally, a couple of times. Something was happening. She was acting out of character and so was Perry. What was the common denominator? Maybe he should take her home, but if he did that, he was sure he'd have to stay with her to keep her out of trouble. That would mean that Superman would be unavailable, but he couldn't leave her alone in this condition.

He turned back to Lois and she tried to put her arms around his neck again. He said, "Just a minute, Lois," as his super sense of smell picked up a whiff of smoke. He did a quick sweep with his enhanced vision and saw wisps of smoke coming out from under the door to the copy room. He tuned in with his super hearing and all he could hear was the copy machine running, making copy after copy after copy. Sliding his glasses down his nose, Clark switched over to his X-ray vision and looked through the door. Immediately he closed his eyes and had an embarrassed expression because of what he had seen.

Lois claimed his attention once more. She grabbed his tie again and pulled him to herself as she said in an assertive tone, "Minute's up, Clark. Come to mama."

And Now:

Chapter 4

Discretion being the better part of valor, Clark felt it would be best to give in to Lois and take her where they could be alone and not risk revealing his secret so he guided her over to her desk and told her to grab her things.

She almost jumped up and down in glee like a little kid and clapped her hands. She said, "Ohhhhhh, goody, goody. Hooky!" Lois grabbed her stuff so quickly that she rivaled Superman for super speed. Before Clark even had his sleeves rolled down she was next to his desk bouncing on her toes expectantly. When Clark had his jacket on, Lois looped her arm through his and practically dragged him along in her wake as they started walking to the elevator.

They were only half way across the newsroom when Ralph approached Lois and made goo-goo eyes at her. He said, "Hey, Lois, why not dump this deadwood and go out with a real man?"

Lois sneered at him and said, "If you were any kind of a man you'd see that I am already with a real man and you'd leave me alone before I ask him to break you in two." Lois started to shift her burdens as she said, "On second thought, I don't need Clark to …"

Clark took a firm hold on her arm and led her to the elevator so that he could remove her from temptation.

It was now some time since she had done her dirty work and Miranda wanted to see just what effect her potion had had, so she had returned to the scene of the crime, as it were, and rode the elevator up to the newsroom. When she stepped out onto the elevator platform at the top of the ramp she moved to the railing and stood there surveying her handiwork. There were numerous couples scattered around the newsroom in various forms of amorous embraces, but no real work was being done. Absently she noted the absence of Lois Lane and her partner, Clark Kent and wondered just what had happened to them. After all, Lois had been her special target. Seeing that love had a figurative stranglehold on the Daily Planet she nodded in satisfaction and turned to depart.

As soon as they were in the door of the apartment, Lois dropped her bag and threw herself into her husband's arms. Her arms went around his neck and her lips sought his. The kiss quickly escalated in intensity.

Clark was startled. This was even beyond Lois' usual fervor and her intensity actually frightened him. Something was happening. She wasn't her normal self. He had also been shocked at Perry's behavior. It seemed like her inhibitions were lower than normal. She had almost exposed his secret a couple of times. Keeping that from happening had to be given top priority. How to do it, that was the question. He had a couple of ideas, but which one to exercise was the question.

Just then his phone rang. He disengaged himself from Lois' arms and took the call. It was his contact within the dock workers union alerting him that they had come to a settlement. There would be a meeting to announce the settlement in an hour and he needed to be there.

<That's just great! What am I going to do with Lois?> "Look, Lois, I have to go out for a while. Will you be okay here?"

In a pouty tone she said, "Without you?"

"Just for a short while. I have to go cover this announcement."

In a whiny tone she said, "Oh, okay. Hurry back. I miss you already."

"I'll get back as quickly as I can. I promise, we'll do something very special when I get back."

"Oh? What? Tell me, tell me, tell me."

"I haven't decided yet, but trust me. It will be very special."

"Okay. Hurry back."

He grabbed his jacket, gave her one final kiss and headed out the door. He ducked into an alley and spun into the Suit and flew to the roof of the Planet building. He spun into his street clothes and then he sprinted down the stairs.

As soon as the door closed behind Clark, Lois was bored. Forgetting his promise that quickly, she started to think about what she could do to make sure that Clark would stay with her the rest of the night. Lois had a twinkle in her eye as she said to herself, "Yeah, I have something in the closet that I have been dying to wear. It was supposed to be for Halloween, but I can't think of a better time than now."

She moved into the bedroom and opened the closet. Removing the small garment bag she zipped it open and removed the contents. Holding it up she got a mischievous grin on her face as she contemplated Clark's reaction when he saw her. Laying her prize on the bed she removed her jacket. The wrap skirt and blouse quickly followed. Standing there in her lacy bra and panties she picked up the costume and moved over to the mirror and held it up in front of herself while she looked in the mirror. With a nod of satisfaction she moved into the bathroom and stripping off her bra and panties climbed into the shower.

The entire time he was at the news conference, Clark was puzzling over what was happening to Lois and Perry and several other members of the staff at the paper. He looked over at Johnson and he was all business. It didn't appear as though he had been affected by whatever it was that was driving the rest of the staff love happy.

He had come up with two possibilities. One was to take Lois to Smallville so that they could spend the time with his parents until he could figure out what was happening. The other was to take her to a desert island where they would only have to worry about sea gulls hearing about his secret. It would all depend on how it went when he got home.

After the news conference Clark returned to the apartment and as he approached he could hear music. The thing was, it wasn't the kind of music he and Lois usually listened to. He recognized it as a recording he had picked up while he was on his world travels. One he had picked up in Turkey as a matter of fact. Mostly percussion some strings and recorders. He was wary as he opened the door to let himself in. When he closed the door behind himself he stood on the top landing and looked at Lois. She was apparently wandering aimlessly around the living room. She was barefoot and wearing her big schlumpy robe her feet moving to the beat of the music.

When she realized that Clark had entered she turned to face him. Her arms were moving in time to the music as were her feet and even with the robe he could see her body moving in a sinuous fashion under it. As the music progressed she slowly did some turns and as she did she unfastened the belt of the robe. When she turned to face him again she quickly pulled the robe open and allowed it to fall from her arms.

Clark's breath caught in his throat. They had been married now for several weeks, but the intimacy they shared was still so new and wondrous. At times he still almost needed to pinch himself to convince himself that he really wasn't dreaming. Reflecting back on it, he was disappointed that Herb had performed the memory overlay on Lois and hadn't done the same thing for him. She now had memories of their future married life, but it was all new to him. So, when the robe fell from her body to pool at her feet on the floor he was stunned to see that she was dressed in diaphanous veils and a skimpy, a very skimpy sequined bikini which jingled as she moved. Suddenly she started moving her fingers like she was snapping them but there was a tinkling sound and he realized that she had on belly dancing finger cymbals.

He was as one mesmerized as she danced and he descended the stairs slowly crossing the floor until he was right in front of her.

She was shimmying and swaying to the music. Rolling her head and shoulders and making her arms look like serpents as they moved. As she danced she slowly, sensually removed first one veil and then another. She had used some of them as lassos around his neck to bring him closer.

Once the final veil had been removed she started removing his shirt her hands still moving in time to the music while she rubbed her body against his.

Her dance had been so sensual and exciting that he had enjoyed every move she made. He was happy that this hadn't happened before they were married because this performance would have put a serious strain on his super will power. As it was, he could give free reign to his desires and satisfy his wife's at the same time with a very clear conscience and heightened libido.

When she got his shirt off she grabbed one of the discarded veils and used it to lasso him and pull him in the direction of the bedroom. Once there she climbed up on and then knelt on the bed. On her knees she still moved to the driving beat of the percussion. As he removed his pants she deftly released her top and enticed him that much more by making her now unencumbered breasts dance to the rhythm.

By the time he had removed his clothing he was in a sweat of desire and within mere seconds he had removed her final piece of apparel and laid her on the bed and lay down beside her.

No sooner was he next to her then she said, "Ohhhhh, come to mama" A few seconds later she said, "That's just what I have wanted and needed all afternoon. Why did we wait so long?"

Without waiting for him to reply she started working her hips and thighs.

He reached up and cupped her breasts and gently squeezed them.

Her head flew back as the rapturous sensations flooded her body. He was sending earthquake like shocks throughout her body. She leaned forward and lifted her mouth to his sharing a sensuous kiss as her body started to shake all over.

After they had both resumed a normal breathing rate Lois displayed her insatiability by reaching over and toying with his nipples.

Coming to a decision, he turned on his side, facing Lois, and asked, "Do you want to take a short trip?"

The thought of flying somewhere with her husband overrode her lustful desires and sitting up she asked, "Where?"

"I thought we'd go somewhere that we could be alone."

"Really alone?"

"Totally alone."

"What should I wear?"

When he replied, she was overjoyed and started clapping, "Clothing - optional, but you'll need to put something on for the trip. It's kinda cold out."

Jumping up, Lois ran to the closet and started pulling out clothes. She ended up in jeans and a sweater with sneakers.

Clark spun into the Suit and placed an arm under her knees and another behind her back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and nuzzled her face into his neck where it joined his shoulder as he lifted her up and floated out the French doors to his balcony. After closing the doors they took off, straight up until they were out of sight and then he shaped a course for the south Pacific, destination - a small uninhabited island near Pitcairn Island.

It felt so good cradling Lois' soft form to his chest. He would never tire of this feeling. Her arms were around his shoulders, but she was so curious as to just where he was taking her that she had started watching as cities and rivers, mountains and then suddenly an ocean passed by under them. Seeing the vast expanse of ocean with no land visible her clasp on his neck tightened, slightly. If anything were to happen to his power of flight now, they would be in really big trouble. Since there was now nothing but water below them and no sights of interest she buried her head in her favorite spot, that crook where his neck met his shoulder and with a dreamy sigh, closed her eyes and relaxed. She was confident that her husband would not let her down.

Even though his aura protected her she knew that the air had been chill in Metropolis and for the majority of the trip thus far. Now she realized that the air was warmer, almost sultry so she realized that they must have crossed the equator and were in the southern hemisphere. Again she marveled at her husband and his powers. To have not only traversed the continent of the United States in mere minutes, but to now be over what was apparently the Pacific ocean, the southern Pacific at that in this short time was amazing.

She was starting to get anxious to actually reach their destination. He had said that clothing would be optional and she now knew that she would be free to indulge her fantasy of spending an extended time with him and they would both be nude and uninhibited by any possibility of Jimmy interrupting them.

A few minutes later they landed on a sandy beach and Clark set her down on her feet. As soon as she was released from his aura she felt the stifling heat and taking advantage of the fact that they were totally alone started to divest herself of her clothes. She toed off her sneakers and then grasping the hem of the sweater pulled it off over her head. After unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans she wiggled her hips to facilitate sliding them off of her legs. When she straightened up again she was standing there in what amounted to a very brief, very see through bikini and the sight of her sent all of his blood rushing south.

Smiling she twirled her finger and said, "What are you waiting for, an engraved invitation? Get undressed."

He didn't do his normal spin change. He did remove the Suit, but he did it in parts. After removing his cape he laid it out on the sand.

Smiling, Lois strode over and sat on the scarlet fabric her attention on Clark, waiting for him to remove the rest of his Suit and watching in anticipation.

He didn't disappoint her. Instead of a rapid spin he took his time remembering her comment about admiring his body in the mornings. He didn't do any dancing, but he did the equivalent of a male striptease for her. His eyes were on hers the entire time and he could see the desire, or shall we say lust build as he proceeded.

Using his super hearing he could hear her heartbeat speeding up as her desire escalated. With his super vision he could see her pupils dilating, yet another indication. Topping it off his super sense of smell was picking up the musky odor of her arousal. The lacy bra that she was wearing did nothing to hide her erect, hard nipples.

When he was down to a set of silky black briefs he knelt next to her and she almost literally melted into his arms. Reaching around he released the hook of her bra and it fell away as she shook her shoulders to allow the straps to slip down her arms.

Gently he laid her back on the crimson material of the cape and moved in for a kiss. As she lay back she wiggled out of her panties. He started by simply brushing his lips against hers lightly. After a second he returned and gently took her bottom lip in between his teeth and sucked on it. When he released her lip he brushed his tongue across her lip and she parted her lips in response. Her tongue came forward and sought his. When they made contact they started a slow tango.

Lying on their sides as they were, Lois started to allow her hands to roam all over his broad chest around his sides and over his back. She used her fingernails against the skin of his back like the claws of a cat as her arousal escalated. Rolling onto her back she pulled him on top of her. As he finished she let out a breathy sound that sounded like, "Wow."

The sensations that were filling her were overwhelming and the instinct to move was driving her, but he refused to move and that drove her wild. She was moaning and exclaiming, "Wow. Oh, wow," over and over. The tension in her body was building, and as it did she started calling his name as she continued to exclaim, "Wow, oh wow, Clark, wow," but the tension did not build in the same way as when they moved. The feeling of needing to move could only be satisfied by moving her arms and legs which she did. Her arms were stroking and scratching at his back for all she was worth. If he hadn't been invulnerable his back would have been a patchwork of scratches and welts.

They started a dance as old as time itself. As far as they were concerned they were the only people in the entire world, in fact he was her world and she was his.

His face came close to hers and she quickly moved to capture his lips with hers. She ran her tongue along his lower lip and he parted his to allow her access. She started stroking her tongue into his mouth.

Her hands were on his back pulling him tight and she wrapped her legs around his hips. That was the trigger that sent her over the edge as a whole series of Fourth of July fireworks went off behind her eyelids and she screamed "Clark!" once again.

She turned to him and sighing in contentment cocked her right leg over his, put her right arm across his chest and her cheek on his shoulder. "You know, you have to be the absolutely best lover in the whole world. I'm sorry I didn't wait for you. I love you so much."

"Only half as much as I love you. I'm glad I waited and I'm glad I haven't disappointed you."

"You could never disappoint me, ever. You are so careful and caring and considerate. You always see to it that I'm satisfied and boy, am I ever satisfied. That was something else. I've never experienced a truly loving relationship before. Being with you … it's … you're special. I never dreamed it could be this good. The example set by my parents was of a failed marriage which put me off. I never wanted to get married. Then we met and well, Herb gave me those memories of our future and I could see that our marriage wouldn't be anything like my parents. It is more like your parents relationship and I love it and I love your parents for modeling that kind of relationship for you."

"I'm glad you like my parents. They love you. You're the daughter they have always wanted."

"At times I wish they could have been my parents, but then we'd have been brother and sister and I'd have missed out on all of this. Your parents are some special people. To find a baby in a spaceship and take it in and raise it as their own. Manage to deal with your powers as they came on and keep you grounded and good. That took some special people."

The conversation petered out and Lois took a short nap. When she awoke her desires reawakened with her.

After what seemed like their ninth lovemaking session on the island, Lois had finally fallen asleep for more than a short nap.

Clark was thanking his luck stars for his super stamina. He was sure that it was the only reason he was able to keep up with her and satisfy her rampant desire.

He watched her sleep, sprawled out on his cape on the sand with the sound of the surf in the background. As he watched over her, he was thinking. Ever since Smallville, when Herb had given her the memories of their married life and they had gotten married, in fact, they had experienced a rich sex life, but this was something else again. Her behavior at the Planet still puzzled him. That coupled with her insatiability had been a pleasant distraction, but then he thought about their co-workers, Perry in particular. He just couldn't understand Perry's obsession with Rehalia. And it had all come on everyone at the same time. It had even affected the representatives of the dock workers and management. Suddenly, rather than being at each other's throats, they had all become best friends.

He was going back over the occurrences of the morning and the only thing he could come up with was the fashion/perfume show. There had to be something about that to explain what was happening.

Eventually, Lois awoke and with a wanton look did a slow, sexy stretch of her still naked body. When she finished, she reached for him and said, "Come to mama, big boy," and he fell into her arms.

When they finished he said, "I think we need to get dressed and head back. We've had a very enjoyable night, but we need to get in to work."

They had gotten dressed and Clark had flown them back to Metropolis. He hoped that he had satisfied Lois desires sufficiently so that there would be little risk of her accidentally revealing the secret.

To her disappointment, Clark had left her alone briefly yesterday afternoon when they were supposed to be playing hooky because his contact within the dockworkers union had contacted him about a contract deal.

Now, Clark had dropped Lois off at the office when he'd had to leave to deal with an emergency. It tore her up to be separated from him even for the short time it would take for him to handle it. She picked up a copy of the Planet on her way upstairs. She was gratified to see that the night editor had managed to get Clark's submission into the morning edition.

Lois looked at the paper as she rode up in the elevator to the newsroom floor. The headline of the morning edition of the Daily Planet read - "Dockworkers Embrace New Profit-Sharing Plan." And there was a photo which accompanied the story. A photo is of the union and management reps hugging each other. The photo credit was given to Johnson. Lois briefly wondered why it hadn't been Jimmy. Johnson had been out of the office in the morning on an assignment and Lois figured that Clark had caught him as he was returning and taken him along to the meeting.

comments go here

TBC

Last edited by KenJ; 07/08/14 01:13 PM.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj