OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Phew. I was beginning to worry about Lois and Clark's marriage by their lack of ability to seduce one another at work. What would be the fun of working together if they couldn't do that every once and while?

Interesting that the dockstrike was able to come to an agreement due to Miranda's spray. I could see Luthor as a business mogul being interested in that side effect.

So will Lois tell Lex that she's married to Clark when he makes his morning visit, I wonder.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois dance was perfect for a newly married couple - even for an old married couple LOL!

The thought of running away to a peaceful island to be really alone sounds positively enchanting. Hmmm time to break out the travel brochures!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Virginia,

Thanks for the FDK!

Clark is worried. This behavior is uncharacteristic for Lois. Yes, they tease and flirt at work, but they do have to draw a line, occasionally.

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Well, since they are already married, it isn't like Lois could show up on his doorstep, unexpectidly wearing the harem costume. I couldn't see leaving her dance out of the story though.

I have read a couple of histories of the Mutiny on the Bounty. One of which dealt with the aftermath of the munity, the wives the mutineers acquired and the children and how they made out in succeeding years. There was information in those stories about adjacent islands. Even Pitcarin is almost uninhabited today with a population of under 100. Conditions are rather harsh.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard