#25591 11/18/05 10:10 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

I'm shock! eek

thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#25592 11/18/05 01:10 PM
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Ha-ha!! rotflol rotflol That was fun. I hadn't read such a nicely bad-written (this is supposed to be a compliment) story in a while smile Thanks for the dedication!

Some hysterical lines in there. The first paragraph (the one you had posted on the challenge folder) is pure addiction. Other favourites include the short Physics lesson 'light is faster than sound', the description of the field with the crater, the clicking, and Martha and Jonathan being overcome by a sudden urge to flap rotflol And that's not everything smile

All in all, an amusing piece (at least for those with this kind of sense of humour).

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#25593 11/18/05 01:38 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
flash, crash, love it! rotflol

SO funny, such a cool idea, writing something in babble mode. I get overwhelmed just reading it.

Very in character too. I could hear her voice narrating this lovely tale!

smile NICOLE~

#25594 11/18/05 04:09 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
The Cliff's Notes version was rotflol
I agree!!!

Great job!

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
#25595 11/18/05 08:57 PM
Kerth
Kerth
Even more hysterical than just the first paragraph! Wow, that was some BAD fan fiction! And again, I must cry for poor, poor New Jersey (both western and eastern). whinging

Ode to New Jersey:
It was a dark and stormy night in western New Jersey. It was just dark in eastern New Jersey, where the ocean stormed with jealousy at its California cousin. Western New Jersey was also storming with jealousy, because while it was the western part of New Jersey, it was not the western part of the United States. That would be California, which was bright and not stormy, because it rarely stormed in California. At least, it rarely stormed in Southern California. It did sometimes storm in Northern California. Northern California was not jealous of Southern California, because while it rarely stormed in Southern California, it was also rarely clear because of the persistant layer of smog. Northern California, having less poluting industry, had less smog, and therefore had more clear nights. Except when it stormed. But it was not a dark and stormy night in Northern California. It was dark and stormy in New Jersey (western, not eastern).

smile Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
#25596 11/18/05 09:22 PM
Columnist
Columnist
This was SO funny! Good job!

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
#25597 11/20/05 10:52 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Loved the elderly truck, the youngish couple and the dark, stormy night... in New Jersey!

Hilarious! thumbsup thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard