Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Wow! What a storm this has become! Thirty-nine replies so far, and I'm posting the fortieth! Carol, you must understand that people are clamoring for a sequel because we *are* Lois and Clark fans, and we read these stories to see our favorite reporters get together. But your story got to us so extremely bad because it is so very well written, and that is why it is breaking our hearts! Of course, you are under no obligation to write a sequel, because it's your story, and you are the one who decides how it ends. Of course, I, for one, will be very, very happy if you give us "part 2" and get Lois and Clark back together! smile See? That was my first Smiley ever!

And here is my second! smile

Ann

Top Banana
Top Banana
AnKS, Anne, and Ann, thanks for your encouragement (and your honesty smile

Anne, the other story (well part 1 of) was called "A Fine Mess" - it's stlll a wip, but will hopefully get finished.

c

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow 41 replies. Dunno how I missed this thread! Anyway, it was a nice piece. The show did a job of just packing everything up neatly and moving on, but this piece (along with others) reminds me of the hell that could have easily been painted.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Blogger
Blogger
Originally posted by ccmalo:
[T]he other story (well part 1 of) was called "A Fine Mess" - it's stlll a wip, but will hopefully get finished.

c
Just took a look at 'A Fine Mess' and my, but you do come up with the most fascinating premises.

Quinolones!!
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard