Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Comments and confusion can go here! whistle

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wow… scary! With all of Lois and Clark's descendants, I guess it shouldn't be a surprise there'd be someone who couldn't handle the power responsibly at some point down the line.

I'm interested to see where you go with this. And now I'm worried about Johanna.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm wondering if "Jerome" is actually our hero Clark Kent who has gone bad over the years. I would hate to think that, but it would certainly make the story very interesting.

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Thanks for your comments!

Debbie I agree with your statements. In fact, it was a bit difficult for me to pin down a time frame for all this to be happening, because I assumed it would be more likely that someone would go bad sooner, but I wanted it to (a) take place after Tempus' time and (b) not be the very first time something like this has happened, although of course this is on a larger scale. Also, your concern for Johanna is not unwarranted. smile

Iolanthe Wow! I really love that idea now! Clark slowly descending into this pessimist who tries to fix more and more things but instead just loses more and more control... Unfortunately, that's not the case here, but it's a great theory.

Stay tuned! I'll hopefully post the second chapter by the weekend, but I might go a bit slower than that because my bestie is getting married in a week and there's still a heck of a lot to do. :P

--Mark Twain
Top Banana
Top Banana
IolantheAlias:

When I saw your post I liked the idea although that would make Clark 500 years old (a record I believe in Fan Fiction, and thought Mouse could take us back to an bad ending for Lois (like Betrayal of Justice) that turned Clark against society and led him down this path. Normally I don't like those kind of stories but I guess I am just in the mood right now. I had not planned on reading this but am getting interested as it has a French Resistance kind of a feel to it. Once again Mouse has me reading something I never figured to get interested in...

Mike

Last edited by Mike M; 07/03/14 07:59 AM. Reason: my normal bad spelling...

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
Very cool!

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Mike: Thanks! I'm glad you're getting into it. It's interesting you bring up the French Resistance-- a large part of my inspiration for this was "A Tale of Two Cities" and honestly it's one of my favorite periods of history. smile That's kind of the theme going through, so I'm glad you enjoy it.

L: Thanks! Glad to hear it!

--Mark Twain

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard