Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#255738 06/29/14 04:37 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I forgot to post a feedback thread -- that's what I get for posting late at night! wink

I won't do a regular thread for every part, since I think there are likely to be fewer readers over here. So, at any point you want to leave feedback, please post here!

Thanks for reading! wave

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, I enjoyed it greatly. The writing style drew me in fairly easily and most importantly of all, for this reader, the dialogue flowed well, wasn't stilted or made me wince. It all sounded perfectly authentic. In fact, I'd say not only should you continue, but you should see if you can't get it published once it's done.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
LabRat #255802 06/30/14 11:11 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by LabRat
Well, I enjoyed it greatly. The writing style drew me in fairly easily and most importantly of all, for this reader, the dialogue flowed well, wasn't stilted or made me wince. It all sounded perfectly authentic. In fact, I'd say not only should you continue, but you should see if you can't get it published once it's done.

LabRat smile

jawdrop Thanks, Labby!! Your post made my day!! smile1 I'm off to post part two...

Happy reading! wave

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard