Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Nominate what stories you'd like to read for our fanfic club in July. If you have a fanfic in mind that you'd like to nominate, please post the title of the story, the name of the author, and a link to it on the Archive.

Top Banana
Top Banana
No one yet huh?

I am currently reading Green-Eyed Monster by VirginaR. I am only 30% done but so far it is truly funny and poignant.

A couple of others worth considering one recent and the other not so much

Recent:
Practically Married by KatherineKent

Not so recent:
Not a Day by StopQuitDont

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Thanks for the nominations, Mike. Here are a few nominations of my own.

Short

Get the Story! by IolantheAlias

Lois has just met the astounding Superman. And she's going to get the story on him, oh yes! Even her little sister Lucy coming into town won't stop her from getting the story, right?

The Cat and the Trap by Tank Wilson

Cat sets a trap for Lois to try to prove just what lengths Lois will go to in order to attract the Man of Steel.

Long

The Prankster's Revenge by Tank Wilson

The Prankster is in prison, probably for a long, long time. And that ought to be the end of it, right? ... Right? But it isn't...

Top Banana
Top Banana
Well I finished Green-Eyed Monster and just loved it. As with a number of Virginia's stories it is not short (nearly 1 million words).

I am just beginning Nightfall Honeymoon the sequel to Green-Eyed Monster and I am loving it. It is only 500K+ words but it really does not seem like it would make sense if you had not read Green-Eyed Monster so I hate to submit it as it is a fairly large commitment to read both. So I am just mentioning this as ideas of stories to read. However if you like your B-Plot with a lot of innuendo, inside jokes, and Martha and Jonathan always siding with Lois when Clark screws up (frequently) and as Sue S likes to say 'just a hint of an A-Plot' you will love this story.

Both stories are in the zip file of all of the 'novels' created a few years back.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
I just posted our July poll. Feel free to begin voting when you are ready.

K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
K
Hi folcs,

I'm back and all the stories for July are converted by now. VirginiaR's stories you will find in All the Novels section of wiki.

Have fun reading.

KateB
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Our stories for the month have been selected. They are The Cat and the Trap by Tank Wilson and Not a Day by StopQuitDont.

L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
The discussion threads for our two stories of the month, Not a Day by StopQuitDont and The Cat and the Trap by Tank Wilson, have been posted.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard