Next Thread
Print Thread
#255324 06/13/14 07:01 AM
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
While Clark is still "dead" from being shot by the gangsters, Nightfall arrives. As in canon, he falls to earth, naked and with amnesia, after his first tangle with it. Do people recognize him as Clark having come back from the dead, as Superman, or as someone else altogether? If he's identified as Superman, how (if at all) can his parents get to see him? How does Lois react to whomever has been identified? How about the general public?

Joy,
Lynn

C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
This one's a good concept.

Lois: (to amnesia'd Superman) You remind me of Clark so much.

Superman: You must have loved him.

Lois: Yes, I wish I had told him, though.

Superman: Could you tell me about him?

She (tells him about Smalville and what she knows about his travels and how much she was interested in him but didn't want to show it) and the memories return.

Someone, please take this concept on. I can see this being REALLY intriguing (and I have too many already on my plate as it is with finishing the Ultra Woman costume and five different stories up at the same time with more waiting in the wings).

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Christina
This one's a good concept.

Lois: (to amnesia'd Superman) You remind me of Clark so much.

Superman: You must have loved him.

Lois: Yes, I wish I had told him, though.

Superman: Could you tell me about him?

She (tells him about Smalville and what she knows about his travels and how much she was interested in him but didn't want to show it) and the memories return.

Someone, please take this concept on. I can see this being REALLY intriguing (and I have too many already on my plate as it is with finishing the Ultra Woman costume and five different stories up at the same time with more waiting in the wings).

Love this idea. Unfortunately, at the moment I've got two larger stories in the works and am hesitant to take on a third.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh-wow! Great idea, Lynn smile. So many possibilities--I really hope someone takes this on.

Two of my favorite episodes from the show, combined into one intriguing story idea--love it!

Laura

Last edited by LMA; 06/13/14 11:27 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
C
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
C
It's an interesting idea that could also go the other way around. What if ASU occurred first and while Clark has amnisia he steps in to take the bullet for Lois. Instead of knowing he needs to fake dead, this time he just stands there and people realize he is superman. Now he's got people telling him to fly up and save everyone from the asteroid but he doesn't know how to. What is he to do? How does Lois respond?

L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
I'm thoroughly enjoying seeing how different people are taking the starting idea in very different directions. Christina and Chickberry, I love both of your ideas.

Joy,
Lynn

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard