Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Lynn S. M. TOGoM/ASU mashup - 06/13/14 11:01 AM
While Clark is still "dead" from being shot by the gangsters, Nightfall arrives. As in canon, he falls to earth, naked and with amnesia, after his first tangle with it. Do people recognize him as Clark having come back from the dead, as Superman, or as someone else altogether? If he's identified as Superman, how (if at all) can his parents get to see him? How does Lois react to whomever has been identified? How about the general public?

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Christina Re: TOGoM/ASU mashup - 06/13/14 02:11 PM
This one's a good concept.

Lois: (to amnesia'd Superman) You remind me of Clark so much.

Superman: You must have loved him.

Lois: Yes, I wish I had told him, though.

Superman: Could you tell me about him?

She (tells him about Smalville and what she knows about his travels and how much she was interested in him but didn't want to show it) and the memories return.

Someone, please take this concept on. I can see this being REALLY intriguing (and I have too many already on my plate as it is with finishing the Ultra Woman costume and five different stories up at the same time with more waiting in the wings).
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: TOGoM/ASU mashup - 06/13/14 02:50 PM
Originally Posted by Christina
This one's a good concept.

Lois: (to amnesia'd Superman) You remind me of Clark so much.

Superman: You must have loved him.

Lois: Yes, I wish I had told him, though.

Superman: Could you tell me about him?

She (tells him about Smalville and what she knows about his travels and how much she was interested in him but didn't want to show it) and the memories return.

Someone, please take this concept on. I can see this being REALLY intriguing (and I have too many already on my plate as it is with finishing the Ultra Woman costume and five different stories up at the same time with more waiting in the wings).

Love this idea. Unfortunately, at the moment I've got two larger stories in the works and am hesitant to take on a third.
Posted By: LMA Re: TOGoM/ASU mashup - 06/13/14 03:26 PM
Oh-wow! Great idea, Lynn smile. So many possibilities--I really hope someone takes this on.

Two of my favorite episodes from the show, combined into one intriguing story idea--love it!

Laura
Posted By: chickberry Re: TOGoM/ASU mashup - 06/13/14 09:11 PM
It's an interesting idea that could also go the other way around. What if ASU occurred first and while Clark has amnisia he steps in to take the bullet for Lois. Instead of knowing he needs to fake dead, this time he just stands there and people realize he is superman. Now he's got people telling him to fly up and save everyone from the asteroid but he doesn't know how to. What is he to do? How does Lois respond?
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: TOGoM/ASU mashup - 06/13/14 11:39 PM
I'm thoroughly enjoying seeing how different people are taking the starting idea in very different directions. Christina and Chickberry, I love both of your ideas.

Joy,
Lynn
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards