Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#255244 06/09/14 04:32 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
What are all the instances on LnC where Clark has K in his system and how were they removed? I'm not looking for instances of hunks of it, but either in liquid form or otherwise ingested.

I remember Top Copy, and I think that was the time he went inside the nuclear reactor, right?

And the other was Home is Where the Hurt Is, where K is used to remove the illness made from Kryptonite, I think.

Are there others or have I confused any eps? Would also take examples from the comics, if you know any! smile

Thanks!

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
He was just exposed to it in Home is Where the Hurt is. I think it's been used in pulverized form in Snallville a couple of times.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Full disclosure. Doing research for a Smallville fic. I just thought LnC had a few more creative ways of dealing with K. I'm wondering if anyone knows an instance in any canon where Clark ingests it and how it was dealt with?

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Top Banana
Top Banana
In LnC I only know of the Top Copy episode. In Smallville he drunk some soda with it in ('Devoted' Season 4). He eventually sweated it out and was in mild pain with no powers until that point.

Don't know of any comic stories off the top of my head.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Top Banana
Top Banana
If you are look for instances in the TV series the I think Top Copy is it. Home is Where the Hurt is he is only exposed to it to attempt to convince the virus that he was dead and then the virus would shut off its activity. Even in Top Copy he got it ingested indirectly due to the lipstick Diana Stride was wearing was impregnated with it. Unless he licked his lips a lot I was never completely satisfied with the ingestion part.

In FanFiction he has had it put in his body countless ways...

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Supposedly, a little green K got into his blood when he was shot with the sniper bullet in Lethal Weapon, but all it did to him was cancel out the red K reaction.

He breathed in some green K dust in Battleground Earth when Col. Cash hit him, Nor, Ran and Drull with the K bomb. However, because Ran and Drull had beaten him senseless before the K bomb hit, they supposedly breathed in most of the K dust and died. I guess you could make the case that Ching and Zara used some kind of Kryptonian medical procedure to get any remaining traces of K out of his lungs/blood oxygen, though we never saw anything like that happen on screen.

The virus in Home is not K based. It's merely a Kryptonian disease. The K was just there to bring him close enough to death to kill the virus.

Top Copy did have him ingest K from Diana's lipstick and yes, the nuclear radiation neutralized it.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Here's my favourite comic book ingestion of kryptonite. In this storyline, all kryptonite had been rendered powerless to harm Superman:

[Linked Image]

Joy,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Here's my favourite comic book ingestion of kryptonite. In this storyline, all kryptonite had been rendered powerless to harm Superman:

[Linked Image]

Joy,
Lynn
rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
That's hilarious, Lynn! Thanks for sharing! And thank you all for the other ideas/clarifications! Much appreciated! smile

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard