Print Thread
#255134 06/06/14 11:41 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Well? peep

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Top Banana
Top Banana
She's BACK!!!

I was beginning to wonder and anxiously waiting the next chapter!

Thanks for posting. It was great!

I LOL at
He gave her a long look. “Lois, I know you well enough to know you think your old editor here should be treated like a prize mushroom until you’re good and ready to tell him what you’re up to. So I want my assurances from him.” He turned to Kent. “What have you two got going?”
figuring that Clark would not give him as much of a run around as Lois.

I also loved the discussion at Uncle Mike's place and Clark running off to talk to Jonathan and Martha about what was happening. I assume/hope a visit to Smallville is in the not so distant future for Lois...

The Trask scenario is probably not surprising given Clark not being a Planet reporter when the Bureau 39 invasion of Smallville occurred. Sad to hear that Rachel and Wayne are gone but it gives the excuse to involve the FBI in the situation.

Nice to see the normal Henderson/Lois exchange also. A very nice chapter setting up a lot more action and potential romance but of course it depends on whether you send Lois back or she stays there. Either scenario would work given the situations you have set up.

Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
First off, delightful chapter, wonderful cliffhanger,
Yeah, I've decided I don't know how long it's going to be.
YES!jumpSweet,

I advise you make yourself scarce before the local agents come in here with guns blazing

Hopefully the local agents arrive after the MPD does, hopefully Clark was able to save Thompson. Perhaps he could have saved all of them but under the circumstances I hope he was only able to save Thompson.

That puts all remaining Bureau 39 assets in the hands of someone who owes his life to Clark Kent.

I am not worried about the ship or the globe, I doubt they can be damaged by a bomb that small. (Small, yes, well the city is still there, and even the local area is still there, so yes a small local bomb.)

In fact the bomb will help since all the paper records including the ones on Smallville will burn.

I hope that Clark was only exposed to some kryptonite dust in the bomb debris, leaving him and Thompson with some minor injuries.

I expect his powers will return before a final cleanup of the site can be made, so he should be able to recover the globe.

If not perhaps Martha has the globe in with his blanket.

Anyways, delightful part, looking forward to more.

Framework4
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Who's to say that Trask hadn't already left with Thompson and Lois didn't know it?

Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great story! Keep it coming!!! Love Lois' improved hearing.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Top Banana
Top Banana
Those super babies do have there benefit. Earlier she was noticing that the heat/cold were not bothering her also. Wonder how far Dandello will take this aspect of the story...

Mike

Jeremy Bentham

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Clark seems to be taking to having a partner in on the secret rather well. smile

It doesn't sound like Trask was planning to set off a bomb. What could have happened??

Looking forward to the next part!

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Methinks Clark is still in shock about Lois knowing when nobody else has even guessed. party

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
So is the muse hard at work or did she fly to Paris after watching Taylor Swift's Begin Again video?

Framework4
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Back in Tahiti I think... or lost in the backyard garden.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Has she returned yet? peep

Mike

Jeremy Bentham

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally Posted by Dandello
My muse has FINALLY gotten back from Tahiti - maybe. She still thinks it's a 'magical place'. shock

I was delighted to see this part turn up on fanfiction.net

Hopefully part seven is in progress.

Framework4

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard