OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
[Linked Image]

Joy,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I don't know what happened to your picture of Elvis in Super gear, Lynn, but it showed up originally. huh That would be a funny fanfic, though. Clark travels back in time via the soul tracker(in another dimension perhaps) and ends up in the body of Elvis. Yea! hyper He'd finally be able to sing. lol peep

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
I'm not sure why it disappeared for you, Virginia. I can still see it. Maybe he sped off to a rescue and came back when it was done? wink

Joy,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Joy,
Lynn
This is all I'm seeing. Not even your line about what Perry would think of this SM. huh

I'm not sure why it disappeared for you, Virginia. I can still see it. Maybe he sped off to a rescue and came back when it was done?
Is it show time in Vegas?

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
Curiouser and curiouser. I just did some experimentation. I can see the picture no problem in Chrome, but not in either Firefox or IE. My earlier post used the img tag. Here's the barebones URL for the image:

http://www.supermanfanart.com/data/media/19/elvis-superman.jpg

When I cut and paste that URL, I can see the graphic in all three browsers. huh

Joy,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Curiouser and curiouser. I just did some experimentation. I can see the picture no problem in Chrome, but not in either Firefox or IE. My earlier post used the img tag. Here's the barebones URL for the image:

Joy,
Lynn
It just hates me, Lynn. wink I think we've found the reason for the blank screen though. I get a "Error 403, permission denied" error, when I click on your link. Apparently, it's not for all viewers. huh

VirginiaR.
---
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
How odd! I wonder why you are getting that error. I don't have an account on that web site, so it's not as if I should be getting any sort of special privileges. I repeat: huh

Sorry it is giving you grief. I guess you need a good luck charm to help you see it.

Joy,
Lynn

L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
Here's one other URL you could try:

http://www.supermanfanart.com/r-humor-19-superhero-humor-2.htm

I hope this works for you, Virginia. It's the address of the page that contains the graphic.

Joy,
Lynn

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by VirginiaR

Joy,
Lynn
It just hates me, Lynn. wink I think we've found the reason for the blank screen though. I get a "Error 403, permission denied" error, when I click on your link. Apparently, it's not for all viewers. huh
I have the same problems, Virginia. I was able to see the picture with the second link, though. huh

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Top Banana
Top Banana
Here's one other URL you could try:

http://www.supermanfanart.com/r-humor-19-superhero-humor-2.htm

I hope this works for you, Virginia. It's the address of the page that contains the graphic.

Joy,
Lynn

When I clicked on the link, the picture didn't show. When I right-clicked on it and clicked on Show Picture, it worked, though.

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
And now I'm getting the 403 error myself in Chrome, but can see it without problem in IE. (Before I could see it in Chrome but not IE.) I'm clueless about what is going on with this picture.

I guess these Elvis sightings are almost as elusive as the real thing...

Joy,
Lynn

Moderated by  bakasi, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard