Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ditto what Virginia said, actually I have been ready for part 10 the day after part 9 was posted. laugh I checked back and it has only been a week it seems like at least two maybe more. smile

I have only recently begun to read the stories as they are posted (I always before read them after they were complete) and this is sort of why I guess I haven't in the past. I get hooked on a story and the time between postings seems double or triple real time.

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Thanks for the nudges. I'm working on it. smile

The part is far better now than it was last week. I could have posted what I had then, but it would have been a pretty ordinary end to the story.

I know waiting isn't much fun. I'll post it as soon as it's ready.

Corrina.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Female Hawk

The part is far better now than it was last week. I could have posted what I had then, but it would have been a pretty ordinary end to the story.

Corrina.

Corrina,

The problem is you have set up an ending that on the surface would be pretty ordinary. In actuality the idea that Lois and Clark would get together so quickly and learn the secret so early is far from ordinary particularly the way you did it. While every time my phone chirps I look to see if the final part has posted and each time I have been disappointed please don't rush it. If it takes another part beyond the 10 then just do it. I would rather the story unfold beautifully and at the proper pace that I am willing to wait (unsure that I can speak for Virginia smile ). When trying to catch up on reading in the archive I notice frequently a rushed ending possibly to try to make the number of parts that the author has committed to. I also see other authors change the number of parts late in the postings because it just does not work in the number of parts they originally claimed. Then there is Virginia who never claims how many parts dizzy. When she finally ends Wrong Clark there will probably be several heart attacks around here or at least people fainting away wink.

Thanks for the effort.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Top Banana
Top Banana
*Bump* Just casually wondering when we might see that final part... whistle

Originally Posted by Female Hawk

Corrina.
Trying to be patient! laugh

Last edited by mozartmaid; 05/21/14 11:35 AM.

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Thanks for all the FDK!!

I have received Part 10 back from all my BRs. I have a full day ahead, but there's a chance I could be able to post this afternoon, my time - about 8 hours from now. Failing that, it will be tomorrow afternoon, about 24 hours later.

Thanks for you patience.

Corrina.

T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
Yay!

Black Star: "If it's fear that you speak of, then I'll stand and face it. I'll never give up. The only time I lose is when I die!" - Soul Eater
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
party

Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
When is the next part going to be? Been checking everyday, seems like it's been forever....
Great story by the way. Hope there will be a sequel

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard