Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
So. You've seen Clark's POV to the last few chapters. Is he forgiven for blurting out the worst possible name at the worst possible moment when he was with Lois in the copy room, or not?

Can he rectify this situation?

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Top Banana
Top Banana
I suppose we can forgive him, if we must. goofy

He knew he was strong enough for her.
I liked this statement a lot... points out being strong where it counts, not just how much he can bench press. wink

Suddenly resolved to fix the situation before it became ... un-fixable, he grabbed his jacket and set off to find where Lois had bolted too.
hyper Go after her, Clark! Can't wait to read the final part!!

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
His absolution depends on what he is going to do to fix it. I imagine it'll take a lot of begging and groveling to get in Lois's good graces again. [Linked Image] I hope he has a very good apology in mind. He'll need to be very convincing to make up for his horrible faux pas. [Linked Image]

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
He continued to sway them slowly, pulling her closer. He lost himself in her eyes. He imagined falling into her soul. Well, eyes were the windows to the soul. As his soul met hers a realisation hit him. It wasn’t just desire. There was so much more to it than lust. It was love.
Awwww. It's love. So, he then tackles her in the copier room and mentions his ex. Good going there, Smallville. [Linked Image]

Clark sighed and put down the donut. He’d asked her on a date and she’d ... hesitated. That was a good sign. Rather than make a joke or run away, she’d hesitated. But rather than be able to gently persuade her that it was a good idea he’d had to leave. His Blur duties were sometimes so inconvenient.
Wow. I've never heard him gripe about his "Blur" duties before. And, yes, they were inconvenient. LOL.

When he’d pushed her up against the wall he’d had a revelation. He knew she was the one. He knew she was strong enough for him. He knew he was strong enough for her. He’d never been so sure of anything.
So, it was the making out with Lois which made him realize this? And, yes, she definitely was stronger than Lana. Lois was sunshine, Lana was rain. Lois was passion, Lana was pain. Lois was his future, Lana was his past. Perhaps Clark was a bit too relaxed if he didn't realize that he spoke his thoughts regarding Lana out loud. Maybe he needs another session with Jor-El on control.

He stood and pushed away from the desk. Stupid, Clark. Why did you say her name? You could have explained it without using her name?
The fact that Clark brought up Lana's name at all proves Lois's theory correct. He hasn't had enough distance between the two relationships.

Suddenly resolved to fix the situation before it became ... un-fixable, he grabbed his jacket and set off to find where Lois had bolted too.
Yea! hyper He's going after her! I hope he finds her, but I don't want groveling. I want convincing. She needs someone as strong as she is. A good solid relationship needs a good foundation, so he needs to find the stones to do it. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by mozartmaid
I suppose we can forgive him, if we must. goofy

Phew, good. I'm glad to hear it. smile

hyper Go after her, Clark! Can't wait to read the final part!!

Hope you enjoy it.

Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
His absolution depends on what he is going to do to fix it. I imagine it'll take a lot of begging and groveling to get in Lois's good graces again. [Linked Image] I hope he has a very good apology in mind. He'll need to be very convincing to make up for his horrible faux pas. [Linked Image]

Andreia

Well, hopefully you'll be happy with the next part and the conversation between Lois and Clark. It's not particularly long, or angsty, or even full of apologies, but they are honest with each other, and express their feelings very simply.

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Awwww. It's love. So, he then tackles her in the copier room and mentions his ex. Good going there, Smallville. [Linked Image]

LOL. Yup.

But, remember, its not ONLY love. Even though he's realised that he loves her, there is still mountain of sexual tension. Still, mentioning the ex was not a good thing, even though he meant it to be a compliment.

When he’d pushed her up against the wall he’d had a revelation. He knew she was the one. He knew she was strong enough for him. He knew he was strong enough for her. He’d never been so sure of anything.
So, it was the making out with Lois which made him realize this?[/quote]

lol Yes. Making out was what brought about his revelation ... rotflol It was more of a ... 'final piece of the puzzle' though, rather than the only piece of the puzzle.

And, yes, she definitely was stronger than Lana. Lois was sunshine, Lana was rain. Lois was passion, Lana was pain. Lois was his future, Lana was his past. Perhaps Clark was a bit too relaxed if he didn't realize that he spoke his thoughts regarding Lana out loud. Maybe he needs another session with Jor-El on control.

Well said. The difference between the two women is so obvious. It's actually one of the reasons why he DID speak it out loud. He never thought he'd have a relationship where he could be himself, where he could let go of his strength/control. To realise that he could ... he needed to let Lois know that she was the one. But of course his mind was fuzzy. No idea why. And his explanation was no-where near understandable enough for Lois.

He stood and pushed away from the desk. Stupid, Clark. Why did you say her name? You could have explained it without using her name?
The fact that Clark brought up Lana's name at all proves Lois's theory correct. He hasn't had enough distance between the two relationships.

Nope. He was making it clear how Lana was not right for him, and he now knows that Lois IS right for him. Actually it was showing that he WAS over Lana.

Yea! hyper He's going after her! I hope he finds her, but I don't want groveling. I want convincing. She needs someone as strong as she is. A good solid relationship needs a good foundation, so he needs to find the stones to do it. [Linked Image]

He's off to look for her ... but if you read the next chapter you'll realise that, in the few minutes since she left ... *sigh* ... she's already got herself in trouble.

Thankfully, someone will be there to rescue her.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard