Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
So. Clark said they were going to talk about their ... situation ...

Talk!!!! What talk?

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Top Banana
Top Banana
laugh I like that kind of 'talk!' wink Um, but careful... this might get moved to the nfic section, just warning ya.

“Lois. God, what you do to me.” ...“It was never like this with Lana.”
OK, I get Clark is in a haze of passion at the moment, but seriously?? He really had to bring up LANA now, of all moments? wallbash

But thanks for writing out all our little fantasies! clap There totally needed to be a make-out scene in the copy room... wink

Last edited by mozartmaid; 05/18/14 01:02 PM.

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ooooh. *That* kind of talk. Fun in the store... er... copier room. [Linked Image]. My, oh, my. Is that a hot flash? No, just KK's story.

Go going, Clark. Open mouth insert your ex-girlfriend. What a mood killer. wallbash

And, Of course, Clark is going to misinterpret her running off. And, if not, how is he going to convince Lois he's serious. Can Chloe or Oliver please slap him upon the back of the head for his faux pas?

I do agree with Lois that things were moving too quickly, especially in a place where someone could walk in at any moment. The first time shouldn't be in such a place.... later on... on other hand [Linked Image] feel free to come back here.

Where will they go from here?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by mozartmaid
laugh I like that kind of 'talk!' wink

grin

Um, but careful... this might get moved to the nfic section, just warning ya.

Thanks. I've done a little editing. I actually made a few adjustments before posting earlier ... but I have been back through it again now.

“Lois. God, what you do to me.” ...“It was never like this with Lana.”
OK, I get Clark is in a haze of passion at the moment, but seriously?? He really had to bring up LANA now, of all moments? wallbash

Yup. He did. He mentioned Lana while getting all hot a steamy with Lois. Maybe you'll understand a little better after the next chapter.

But thanks for writing out all our little fantasies! clap There totally needed to be a make-out scene in the copy room... wink

Totally did need it!

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Ooooh. *That* kind of talk. Fun in the store... er... copier room. [Linked Image]. My, oh, my. Is that a hot flash? No, just KK's story.

rotflol

Go going, Clark. Open mouth insert your ex-girlfriend. What a mood killer. wallbash

Yup. *nods* Everyone groans and shouts at Clark at this point. It got the exact same reaction when I originally posted it on Ksite three years ago.

I do agree with Lois that things were moving too quickly, especially in a place where someone could walk in at any moment. The first time shouldn't be in such a place.... later on... on other hand [Linked Image] feel free to come back here.

Where will they go from here?

I know it was getting hot ... but even if Clark hadn't mentioned ... her ... name I don't think it would have gone quite that far!!!! angel-devil

Next chapter is the one all from Clark's POV. You'll get to see what he's been going through.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
[Linked Image] After so much sexual tension between them the dam had to break! [Linked Image] The scene in the copier room was beyond hot! [Linked Image] But just then Clark had to bring up the kill-mood-ex-girlfriend! [Linked Image] He should have kept his mouth busy otherwise. [Linked Image]

Now, how is Mr. Foot-in-the-Mouth going to get them on the right path again? [Linked Image]

Originally Posted by KatherineKent
Thanks. I've done a little editing. I actually made a few adjustments before posting earlier ... but I have been back through it again now.
Please! Post the whole version on the nfic forum! grovel This story is too hot to smooth it down! clap It sure deserves a nfic version! drool

Andreia

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
[Linked Image] After so much sexual tension between them the dam had to break! [Linked Image] The scene in the copier room was beyond hot!

Thanks.

He should have kept his mouth busy otherwise.

shock

Now, how is Mr. Foot-in-the-Mouth going to get them on the right path again?

He's got some explaining ... and grovelling to do.

Please! Post the whole version on the nfic forum! grovel This story is too hot to smooth it down! clap It sure deserves a nfic version! drool

Andreia

Believe me, the difference is actually minor. About 4 or 5 sentences and some more specific words used, rather than vague references. It's not worth an n-fic version.

KatherineKent/Victoria

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard