Print Thread
#254302 05/17/14 10:15 PM
Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that I *am* working on some of the issues that haven't been closed yet.

I know that I am not around much, if at all, and this is because of the some, actually, a lot of personal stuff I have going on in real life. Most of the time the medication I am on makes me very tired, especially on the days that I work.

I thank you all for hanging in there while I work through things slowly. Please don't give up on them not being fixed because I will get to them.

I'd also like to thank everyone for their generosity! I'm truly amazed, once more, how everyone comes together in a time of need. If I am not mistaken, we've raised almost $1500 in a very short period of time. From that we've already paid for the boards upgrade, the web host that these sites are hosted with and renewed the domain names (like lcficmbs.com) for another year.

Thanks again! smile

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
amciotola #254495 05/21/14 02:39 AM
K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Annette is awesome!! dance

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

KSaraSara #254505 05/21/14 11:09 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by KSaraSara
Annette is awesome!! dance
Oh, dear. Did that memo that went out stating that this is proven fact not make it to everyone's desk? I apologize for that. It was supposed to go viral. We'll work harder to make sure this is shouted from the rooftops next time. [Linked Image]

I second KSaraSara's statement, and will even come in and dance with her. smile

I hope you feel better soon, Annette. Thank you so much for all of your hard work in making the new boards warm, cozy, and... well, home. smile1

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
amciotola #254510 05/21/14 12:57 PM
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
clap clap clap

Thank you so much, Annette, for all that you do for the folcs around here. This is such a wonderful place to look forward to coming to each and every day...

Appreciate all you've done so much sloppy

Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
amciotola #254609 05/23/14 11:54 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I agree with everything written here! Annette, thank you for putting all of this together, without your assistance this website would be a wreck.

This is a wonderful place to come after a hard day in RL!

Rock on!

Morgana

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
amciotola #254640 05/23/14 11:59 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Yes, thank YOU, Annette, for doing so much to keep this place running. You're a total rock star!

Jessi

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard