Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Not forgotten per se, more like hoped that part of his back-story had been more fictional than fact.

There are almost no lies in Clark's back story.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
“Not all,” Clark confessed, and the coldness inside him seemed grow.
I think "seemed to grow" would flow better.

Jonathan took a sip of his coffee, and then said, “You thought she’d never forgive you for proposing before telling her you’re Superman.”

I'm not sure she has.

He glanced over at Martha and they exchanged a smile, which Clark interpreted as they always knew she would.

It feels like there should be something between "as" and "they", such as "that", or "to mean".

He looked at her skeptically. “Only if her mother turns up alive and well, and completely alcohol-free.”

As long as Mrs. Lane is alive, I think Lois will forgive him.

Martha leaned towards him. “You still haven’t told her?”

Technically he did, just not in a way she believed him.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
hyper Yea! More FDK! dance

Originally Posted by John Lambert
Originally Posted by Part 167
Firstly, because she was the best investigative reporter Metropolis, and possibly the world, had ever seen and the sexist pig thought he could distract her from the foul stench emanating from LexCorp by romancing her.
I'm surprised Lois considers the posibility there has ever been a better investigative reporter.
Only in the world, but not in Metropolis. wink

Not likely, since it seems he was working on the lair before he ever took notice of Lois.
How long does it take to build an underground lair for billionaire and no need for building inspectors?

Clark really needs to tell her what is actually happening.
At some point, Lois and Clark will talk.

While letting her know that he didn't do it just for her might hurt a little, it would make his actions make more sense. Otherwise his refusal to pretend to date her as CK so she could really date him as SM makes no sense.
Yes, I doubt he could tell "that's the way the other Clark wooed you" and have her understand.

Even if he does believe it now, she needs actions that show he believes it.
Until they can fully move past this investigation, trust will be hard to come by for either of them.

Such preparations at times are hard for undercover contacts.
Exactly.

I think that would flow better as "but not for a".
Fixed.

As if the Planet matters in his overall business.
I'm sure Lex projects an outward appearance of the loss of the Daily Planet as being painful one for him and his pocket book.

Originally Posted by John
Originally Posted by Part167
in order to hire some woman straight out of law school. Lois had bristled from Lex’s implication that a female lawyer wasn’t qualified, merely because of her gender.
Luthor is worse than I thought.
He basically implies the same in canon.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, I was so hoping the investigation was over.
Nah. That'd be too easy.

Only if they can prove it's Jimbo's lunchbox.
So, they can't just take a homeless kid's word?

There are almost no lies in Clark's back story.
But there aren't many facts he can prove, either.

I think "seemed to grow" would flow better.
Thanks. Fixed.

Jonathan took a sip of his coffee, and then said, “You thought she’d never forgive you for proposing before telling her you’re Superman.”
I'm not sure she has.
[Linked Image]

It feels like there should be something between "as" and "they", such as "that", or "to mean".
Well, I fixed this, but probably not in the way you meant. LOL. Thanks.

As long as Mrs. Lane is alive, I think Lois will forgive him.
LOIS: Clark, my mom's alive! How could you?!
CLARK: huh

Martha leaned towards him. “You still haven’t told her?”
Technically he did, just not in a way she believed him.
Clark's been more honest that Lois knows, but not in a way he can prove or that she might appreciate.

Thanks for you comments. smile1

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/11/14 02:54 AM.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
peep I’ve just kind of managed to wrangle out of RL’s strangle hold. It’s a bit like with Clark in the Kryptonite cage. You know that there’s a beautiful things happening right around the corner, but you still find yourself unable to give it your full attention.
CLARK: *Beautiful*? dizzy
Yup, also, on a slightly unrelated note: Canon Lois was so overjoyed after the ceremony, she even kissed Lex square on the month. /things you discover while figuring out story banners/

KYLE: Sigh. <realizes how dumb it was to not break out of jail for the occasion> Lost opportunities.
See? That’s why he never stood a chance with Lois.
LOIS: [Linked Image] I like smart studs.
CAT: Me, too!
CLARK: [Linked Image]

AKA Joker, right? If so, hyper I have a brother? Cool!
Yup.

LUCY: /ducking behind the couch/ Hide! It's my sister. She thinks her partner is an alien who flies around saving people.
[Linked Image]

LEX: What do you mean my fiancee ran off to Vegas with one of the strippers from her batchelorette party?
So…he’s going to have one eunich stripper soon?

By mentioning her sex at all, it implies it.
So, by calling Clark Superman instead of Superwhimp they’re making sure that he’s not disrespected?

LOIS: I'm not always the bait, otherwise he wouldn't always be ditching me to go save someone else.
rotflol Also, funny how she did not object to stuffing herself with pizza.

Quote:
Quote:
She had lost her appetite, even for chocolate.
ER: /passes out from surprise/
Well, Clark is her chocolate substitute, so when he doesn't show up chocolate suddenly doesn't seem so appetizing.
Am not sure that reasoning works…

LEX: I’m not sure if I should buy him a watch or watch him getting buried.
You could always do both, Lex.
First burry him and when that not works, buy him a watch?

Quote:
CLARK: It’s warm in here. Why is it suddenly so warm in here… /confused/
Cause Lois is a hot babe?
laugh
LOIS: mad

Ooops. shocked Skipped too much? But there were more fun scenes I wanted to get to? Talking about it wasn't enough?
blush Not sure which scene that has been…

CLARK: What?! I was talking about washing and folding her laundry. What did you think I meant?
LOIS: <happy her boyfriend is just a hired help at a dry cleaner instead of a pervert like her fiancé>
laugh

Quote:
So, what about his cathouses? Isn’t scanning those going to be a massive invasion of privacy?
Why would Ellen be there?
Madam? Clark likes to check out working girls ever since he realized that Lois is subbing as one?

So, wiping Tempus out from the timeline gets rid of Lex too? Hmmmm. Sounds promising.
LOIS: One Clark or many Lexes… One Clark or many Lexes [Linked Image]

EDIT: Logged off the internet and came back and there they were! Phew.
Awww… Just like with Lois. She also often disappears and then shows up again for no discernible reason.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wow! Look at all this FDK! What a wonderful Mother's Day gift! smile1
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
peep I’ve just kind of managed to wrangle out of RL’s strangle hold. It’s a bit like with Clark in the Kryptonite cage. You know that there’s a beautiful things happening right around the corner, but you still find yourself unable to give it your full attention.
CLARK: *Beautiful*? dizzy
laugh Yeah. Beautiful doesn't come to mind. /would cover up computer, but most recent parts are on other computer which I've been kicked off of so kids can play games, so nothing to cover up. Mom's day? Yeah, right. HA!/

Yup, also, on a slightly unrelated note: Canon Lois was so overjoyed after the ceremony, she even kissed Lex square on the month. /things you discover while figuring out story banners/
Yes, I noticed that when I was re-watching HoL for /cough, cough/ research reasons. [Linked Image] Made a note of it on the HoL discussion page and asked for explanation. Maybe she had decided to marry Lex since her friends showed up after all and just keep Clark on the side. huh

See? That’s why he never stood a chance with Lois.
LOIS: /nods/ I like smart studs.
CAT: Me, too!
CLARK: /uh/
lol Now, I'm not THAT cruel to Clark, am I?

ER: /bounces eyebrows/
Why are you bouncing eyebrows at Lucy hiding from her crazy sister?

LOIS: huh What would be the point?
EW: peep /didn't notice the...uh... pun, until after it had been typed./

So, by calling Clark Superman instead of Superwhimp they’re making sure that he’s not disrespected?
Well, Lois didn't name him Super Genius, but Superman, so intelligence wasn't included.
CLARK: Hey!
LOIS: What? Did you think I'd be looking at your brain in that outfit?

Also, funny how she did not object to stuffing herself with pizza.
She's not stuffing herself with Pizza, because he only delivers it once a week.

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by EW
She had lost her appetite, even for chocolate.
ER: /passes out from surprise/
Well, Clark is her chocolate substitute, so when he doesn't show up chocolate suddenly doesn't seem so appetizing.
Am not sure that reasoning works…
She's too depressed for even chocolate?

First burry him and when that not works, buy him a watch?
LOIS: Yeah. /scoffs/ Good luck with that.
LEX: Clark doesn't like watches?
LOIS: Hates 'em.

LOIS: /mad/
Better than "Ice Queen" isn't it?
CAT: /nods/

Originally Posted by EW
Ooops. shocked Skipped too much? But there were more fun scenes I wanted to get to? Talking about it wasn't enough?
blush Not sure which scene that has been…
The scene where Lois found out that Rat=Jack, Denny's older brother. peep I'll be sure to write out all the scenes in minute detail now, so you don't miss a single thing. Days in the story will now last months of posting parts, but on the plus side the story will never end.
EW: Wait. What? thud
LOIS: I think I've waited long enough for a Nfic scene, don't you think? Clark? Clark!
CLARK: [Linked Image] No, I like the EW's idea. Details are important, no matter how long and delaying they are. [Linked Image]

ER: So, what about his cathouses? Isn’t scanning those going to be a massive invasion of privacy?
EW: Why would Ellen be there?
ER: Madam? Clark likes to check out working girls ever since he realized that Lois is subbing as one?
But that would require Clark to know where they are. He doesn't. He only knows the addresses of Lex's legit businesses.

Awww… Just like with Lois. She also often disappears and then shows up again for no discernible reason.
LOL. I thought that was Clark.

It's nice to see that the moderators were just joking about the 10 quote maximum. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Wow! Look at all this FDK! What a wonderful Mother's Day gift!
That’s right! Also, one should introduce a Writer’s Day, too!
LOIS: ‘Mother’s Day’? Is that some roundabout way of suggesting I’m preggers?

which I've been kicked off of so kids can play games, so nothing to cover up. Mom's day? Yeah, right. HA!/
laugh Your kids don’t even let you write on Mom’s Day so you can get some gratification from the boards? [Linked Image]

Maybe she had decided to marry Lex since her friends showed up after all and just keep Clark on the side. huh
rotflol

lol Now, I'm not THAT cruel to Clark, am I?
You mean, you’re not turning Clark into a dumb oxen for kicks?

Because it sounds like a fun premise?

Quote:
LOIS: huh What would be the point?
EW: peep /didn't notice the...uh... pun, until after it had been typed./
rotflol

LOIS: What? Did you think I'd be looking at your brain in that outfit?
You know, if Clark said the same thing about Ultra Woman, he’d have to answer to Justice League’s HR for it.

She's too depressed for even chocolate?
thud

The scene where Lois found out that Rat=Jack, Denny's older brother.
Yeah, it just sounded kind of fun, was completely new, and showed off Lois’s galactically stupid deductive skills.

I'll be sure to write out all the scenes in minute detail now, so you don't miss a single thing. Days in the story will now last months of posting parts, but on the plus side the story will never end.
party Lois will not get married to Lex before the end of the Internet!

EW: Wait. What? <has realized that she has just jinxed herself>

But that would require Clark to know where they are. He doesn't. He only knows the addresses of Lex's legit businesses.
Knows as in ‘officially knows’ huh? wink

Quote:
LOL. I thought that was Clark.
No, Lois does, too. /points at the Pilot, Honeymoon, Phoenix, Lex Jr Arc, Wedding Argh,…/
CLARK: Shows up again for no discernible reason? I *find* her!

It's nice to see that the moderators were just joking about the 10 quote maximum.
Indeed. Let’s not talk about it lest someone realizes that they wanted to change it.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Also, one should introduce a Writer’s Day, too!
Is that the one day a year we can write without being interrupted?

LOIS: ‘Mother’s Day’? Is that some roundabout way of suggesting I’m preggers?
No.

Your kids don’t even let you write on Mom’s Day so you can get some gratification from the boards?
Mother's Day. The one day a year where my hubby has to work spoiling *other* mommies, and my kids insist I have do whatever they want to do. Wait. How is this different than all the other days of the year, again? Oh, right, my kids also get to torture me with kindness and I get a bunch of cheap grocery store flowers from my hubby. /psst. he should have gone with the chocolates./ Yippy. Thankfully, it only comes once a year. Yep. I'm an ungrateful and bitter old hag. After 10 years of being "spoiled" like this, you would be too.

You mean, you’re not turning Clark into a dumb oxen for kicks?
Well, I'm certainly not doing it for the money. laugh

Originally Posted by EW
Because it sounds like a fun premise?
Maybe someone will pick up on that plot bunny. It's so sad when plot bunnies die covered with dust and swept up confused with those other bunnies. frown

You know, if Clark said the same thing about Ultra Woman, he’d have to answer to Justice League’s HR for it.
CLARK: [Linked Image] But she's my WIFE!

BATMAN: I don't write the bi-laws, Clark, I just enforce them.

Yeah, it just sounded kind of fun, was completely new, and showed off Lois’s galactically stupid deductive skills.
Maybe the scene will magically make an appearance in the Archive version along with that missing scene with that slut from college when I clean everything up to send to LabRat.

LINDA: /cough, cough/ I believe you mean, me.

EW: That's the one!

Lois will not get married to Lex before the end of the Internet!
LOIS: I'm not going to marry him anyway, before or after the end of that fad.

Knows as in ‘officially knows’ huh? wink
No, "knows" as in he's heard of their exact location.

SUPERMAN: Urban myths don't really count, because I need an actual street address to x-ray.

No, Lois does, too. /points at the Pilot, Honeymoon, Phoenix, Lex Jr Arc, Wedding Argh,…/
CLARK: Shows up again for no discernible reason? I *find* her!
lol I believe ER meant that she disappeared for no discernible reason.

LOIS: Hello? Working on a story!

Indeed. Let’s not talk about it lest someone realizes that they wanted to change it.
About what? Nothing of interest here. /waves hand/ These are not the FDK ramblings you're looking for.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Is that the one day a year we can write without being interrupted?
[Linked Image]

Oh, right, my kids also get to torture me with kindness and I get a bunch of cheap grocery store flowers from my hubby. /psst. he should have gone with the chocolates./ Yippy. Thankfully, it only comes once a year. Yep. I'm an ungrateful and bitter old hag. After 10 years of being "spoiled" like this, you would be too.
[Linked Image] On the plus side, this soooo sounds like a post-10th anniversary Lois. Only, would Clark ever risk flowers instead of chocolates?

Maybe someone will pick up on that plot bunny. It's so sad when plot bunnies die covered with dust and swept up confused with those other bunnies.
It needs to be rescued and put in the habitat over here…
/rushes off/
So… all better now

OTOH, that would be a fun meet story for Lois and Clark.
clap Although, Lois the stripper is much more fun for certain people. She could do it to support herself in college. But during her first act, she gets to do the bachelor show for one Hack from Nowheresville who’s buddies have taken him to the Big City ™ for one last night on the town before he ties the knot. Of course, in the end Lois ends up doing a private dance for him (wouldn’t want to embarrass her completely, right?) and with a story and an intern’s job at the Planet.

CLARK: But she's my WIFE!

So…no fraternization in the company? Which means Lois will move to a different company that also deals with super-charged beings?
LOIS: But…but…but…there’s only the crime syndicates left if it’s not the Justice League! [Linked Image]
CLARK: mad Brrrruuuuuuuceeeeeeeee!
BRUCE: So what? Your better half’s a crook. They can be fun in the sack.
SELINA: Meow!

Maybe the scene will magically make an appearance in the Archive version along with that missing scene with that slut from college when I clean everything up to send to LabRat.
hyper You will also link them on the boards, right?

I believe ER meant that she disappeared for no discernible reason.

LOIS: Hello? Working on a story!
clap

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
[Linked Image] On the plus side, this soooo sounds like a post-10th anniversary Lois. Only, would Clark ever risk flowers instead of chocolates?
Thanks, Michael. The greatest thing about Clark is that *I'm* in control of their relationship.

CLARK: Then why do *I* keep making all these lunkheadian mistakes?

Originally Posted by EW
Maybe someone will pick up on that plot bunny. It's so sad when plot bunnies die covered with dust and swept up confused with those other bunnies.
It needs to be rescued and put in the habitat over here…
/rushes off/
So… all better now
Aren't you a sweetie. sloppy Although, I think it would work better as a running gag in a sitcom than a fan fic story.

NEXT UP ON THE CW Network: Smallville from the POV of Lois's little sister Lucy. Let's see what was going on with her while Lois was trying not to fall for a farm boy from the sticks with Super powers.

Although, Lois the stripper is much more fun for certain people.
I bet I can find more people on this website who would pay money to see Clark strip than Lois. /Figurative bet not literal one./ Hmmmmmm. The plot bunnies are tangoing.

She could do it to support herself in college. But during her first act, she gets to do the bachelor show for one Hack from Nowheresville who’s buddies have taken him to the Big City ™ for one last night on the town before he ties the knot. Of course, in the end Lois ends up doing a private dance for him (wouldn’t want to embarrass her completely, right?) and with a story and an intern’s job at the Planet.
I'd read that too, but didn't Stardust by Caroline K. start something like that? (minus the stripper angle) /Those of you, who haven't read it: beware! Once you start, it's very, very difficult to stop./

Originally Posted by EW
CLARK: But she's my WIFE!

So…no fraternization in the company? Which means Lois will move to a different company that also deals with super-charged beings?
LOIS: But…but…but…there’s only the crime syndicates left if it’s not the Justice League! [Linked Image]
CLARK: mad Brrrruuuuuuuceeeeeeeee!
BRUCE: So what? Your better half’s a crook. They can be fun in the sack.
SELINA: Meow!
Um... actually, I was thinking more of a slap on the wrist and another semi-annual harassment seminar.

Originally Posted by EW
hyper You will also link them on the boards, right?
If upon re-reading that section of the story, my muse is inspired I'll add in a Part 124-B for those of you on the boards.

Thank you for once more keeping me on my toes, plot wise at least. smile

Last edited by VirginiaR; 06/01/14 02:46 AM. Reason: Fixed Typo

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

rotflol Freudian situation? Chance to bond with Lois?

NEXT UP ON THE CW Network: Smallville from the POV of Lois's little sister Lucy. Let's see what was going on with her while Lois was trying not to fall for a farm boy from the sticks with Super powers.
laugh

I bet I can find more people on this website who would pay money to see Clark strip than Lois.
That could actually have been an interesting double-auction during the fundraiser evil Two auctions, only one story gets done, depending on which auction comes out ahead :p

I'd read that too, but didn't Stardust by Caroline K. start something like that?
Hmm…It’s possible I read this 5 years ago or so…

Um... actually, I was thinking more of a slap on the wrist and another semi-annual harassment seminar.
laugh But that would mean Clark breaking the rules, repeatedly instead of just not handing over a handcuffed crook the authorities.
CROOK: He’d better not hand me over while I’m handcuffed, given my lack of apparel during such times.

If upon re-reading that section of the story, my muse is inspired I'll add in a Part 124-B for those of you on the boards
party
Thank you for once more keeping me on my toes, plot wise at least. smile
smile1

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by EW
rotflol Freudian situation? Chance to bond with Lois?
CLARK: That works for me.

Originally Posted by EW
I bet I can find more people on this website who would pay money to see Clark strip than Lois.
That could actually have been an interesting double-auction during the fundraiser evil Two auctions, only one story gets done, depending on which auction comes out ahead
Rumors abide that there may be another round of auctions coming up. WE'LL have to volunteer. Of course, I'm only one part into my story for KK, so I have some catching up to do first.

Originally Posted by EW
I'd read that too, but didn't Stardust by Caroline K. start something like that?
Hmm…It’s possible I read this 5 years ago or so…
It hasn't been *that* long since I answered your FDK. Oh, wait. My bad. blush Never mind.
wink

But that would mean Clark breaking the rules, repeatedly instead of just not handing over a handcuffed crook the authorities.
CROOK: He’d better not hand me over while I’m handcuffed, given my lack of apparel during such times.
Since we were discussing punishment for dating UW while they were both in The League, my guess is if she were handcuffed, Batman would be the loser should it be suggested that she be handed over to him.

BM: [Linked Image] Some things I *don't* want to know about.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Rumors abide that there may be another round of auctions coming up. WE'LL have to volunteer.
[Linked Image]

Of course, I'm only one part into my story for KK, so I have some catching up to do first.
[Linked Image]
ANOTHER LOIS: *One* “PART*! What’s the EW worries about?

It hasn't been *that* long since I answered your FDK. Oh, wait. My bad. <has apparently also recently rewatched BttF and realized that several years can pass within a day or two> Never mind.
peep

Since we were discussing punishment for dating UW while they were both in The League, my guess is if she were handcuffed, Batman would be the loser should it be suggested that she be handed over to him.
Because UW wouldn’t take too kindly to him for expecting a naked, cuffed UW to be handed to him?
UW: First, Batman. Then Superman.
SUPERMAN: peep

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
EW: Of course, I'm only one part into my story for KK, so I have some catching up to do first.
ER: [Linked Image]
ANOTHER LOIS: *One* “PART*! What’s the EW worries about?
It's been passed along to KK, all three parts of it. Hopefully, I'll post it here on the boards during my WC hiatus (office cleaning / painting / prepping first Section of WC for Archives break) later this summer.

EW: Since we were discussing punishment for dating UW while they were both in The League, my guess is if she were handcuffed, Batman would be the loser should it be suggested that she be handed over to him.
ER: Because UW wouldn’t take too kindly to him for expecting a naked, cuffed UW to be handed to him?
UW: First, Batman. Then Superman.
SUPERMAN: peep
Only if Superman was stupid enough to hand her over to Batman, while she's handcuffed.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

It's been passed along to KK, all three parts of it.
hyper

WC […] later this summer.
help Also, are you thinking later in August or more like September?

Only if Superman was stupid enough to hand her over to Batman, while she's handcuffed.
SUPERMAN: He *dared* me to!

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by EW
WC […] later this summer.
help Also, are you thinking later in August or more like September?
It's looking closer to September (since that's next week). I really thought I'd have this section done already. I even anticipated posting an extra part this week, being so close, but then my muse went wild last night. /sighs/ Now, I'm going to be firm and move this idea until later, which means editing to move the plot forward. This has been my life all summer:

EW: 2 more parts, then we can move the plot forward towards the "talk".
MUSE: what about this idea? /bats eyelashes/
EW: /caving/ okay, but two more parts after that and then we...
MUSE: /coyly nibbles on chocolate/ Okay, but after we do this first.
EW: But I'm ready to move on.
MUSE: I know, but you need to tie up all these dangling threads. You could do this...
EW: /after ties knots for a week/ How about now?
MUSE: You know what would be fun...?
EW: /pulls hair out, screaming, yelling, and running around/ Yeah, you're right. That would be fun. I'll add that in, but then we need to...
MUSE: /bats eyelashes again with big grin/
EW: My apologies to my readers. My Muse doesn't know how to let go.

Originally Posted by EW
SUPERMAN: He *dared* me to!
ULTRA WOMAN: Like I *dared* you to put me in handcuffs?
SUPERMAN: Ummm... Is that a call for help?
UW: No.
SUPERMAN: No, no. I distinctly heard a call for help.
UW: It doesn't count if you're the one doing the screaming.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

I even anticipated posting an extra part this week, being so close, but then my muse went wild last night.
hyper /interprets this as Muse convincing EW that Lois and Clark deserve some [Linked Image] /

Now, I'm going to be firm and move this idea until later, which means editing to move the plot forward.
Oh no! Apparently, EW prefers some [Linked Image] and then maybe some [Linked Image]

And result in many new FDKs?

Why does she sound like the left one in your avatar and EW like the right one?

UW: It doesn't count if you're the one doing the screaming.
laugh Although, I think I read that one before huh

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
EW: I even anticipated posting an extra part this week, being so close, but then my muse went wild last night.
ER: /excitedly interprets this as Muse convincing EW that Lois and Clark deserve some noogie /
Not at all. Just some detailed Superman interruptus, but I won't get into the particulars (since I'm saving it for later on). Now, what I've been wallbash writing all week will probably end up in my deleted scenes folder because of its Nfic-ness. /Sometimes writing from the POV or head of one of my characters isn't a good thing/ (sits back to be entertained as Michael completely misinterprets what this scene was to be about.) evil

EW: Now, I'm going to be firm and move this idea until later, which means editing to move the plot forward.
ER: Oh no! Apparently, EW prefers some /other interruptus delays/ and then maybe some /playful handcuffing/
CLARK: How does that smilie look anything like playful?
EW: [Linked Image]
CLARK: [Linked Image] Well, I guess it could be if Lois had the key to the cuffs, but still...

ER: And result in many new FDKs?
One is always hopeful.

ER: Why does she sound like the left one in your avatar and EW like the right one?
You mean I let my muse walk all over me and give in 9 times out of 10? I have no idea to what you could be referring? [Linked Image]

EW: It doesn't count if you're the one doing the screaming.
ER: Although, I think I read that one before /huh/
A good joke is always worth a repeat visit.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

(sits back to be entertained as Michael completely misinterprets what this scene was to be about.)
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Well, I guess it could be if Lois had the key to the cuffs, but still...
He’s not sure about being at Lois’s mercy?

ER: Why does she sound like the left one in your avatar and EW like the right one?
You mean I let my muse walk all over me and give in 9 times out of 10? I have no idea to what you could be referring?
laugh

A good joke is always worth a repeat visit.
[Linked Image] Like the Clone/Deter-ARGH? peep

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
(sits back to be entertained as Michael completely misinterprets what this scene was to be about.)
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Yep. That was the misinterpretation I expected. evil

CLARK: Well, I guess it could be if Lois had the key to the cuffs, but still...
ER: He's not sure about being at Lois’s mercy?
CLARK: [Linked Image]

EW: A good joke is always worth a repeat visit.
ER: [Linked Image] Like the Clone/Deter-ARGH? peep
No. And not funny. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard