Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#253807 05/08/14 02:07 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

Thanks for reading. Please comment here.

If you haven't had a chance to see it, here's a copy of the recently completed and terrific cover art KatherineKent made up for me for Wrong Clark:

[Linked Image]

You rock, KK! notworthy

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/08/14 02:13 AM. Reason: Added image

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
thown-aways
[Linked Image] I think Rat’s gotten bad teeth. He’s lisping.

Bobby shook his head. “Only to be replaced with a different sort of trouble. Watch what you say and to whom,” he warned as if Jack were the talkative one. Bobby’s gaze darted around the room before he leaned forward, lowering his voice, “Clark Kent has been asking for you.”
confused

“You should tell him what you know about Double-L.”
Double L? The one who wrote Tainted Love?
CLARK: :Dizzy: Great now I have nightmares. And I'll never be able to look at cockroaches the same way again.

“You sure the Englishman isn’t using Double-L as a stooge?”

Bobby thought about this for a minute. “Interesting theory. I take it you mean Double-L’s right hand man?”
Jimmy? Huh…wait, Bobby’s not talking about Lois, is he?

“I could see that possibility, but…” Bobby shook his head. “One has far more dirt on his hands, while the other makes sure to always keep his hands clean.”

Jack looked down at his own hands and the dirt under his own nails. He used to be a clean kid with an interest in music, an aptitude for stretching the rules, and whose only desire was a fun time at any cost.
Just like Lex!

All that changed when he became sole protector of his kid brother.
LEX: Why I did away with my kid brother.

No wonder she was sneaking around in disguise. Cheating on The Boss was a one-way ticket to the landfill, he imagined, if one was lucky.
Boy’s got a dirty mind, doesn’t he?

A guy about Jack’s age, looking less than homeless with his spiky, dyed-black hair, sat down next to Jack.
Douche Bag #2.

Stub chuckled. “You’re right, Pete. I do like this guy. He’s smart. You could use someone smart on your team.”
Yeah, but would someone smart but not alpha join up on a team lead by a dumb alpha?

“One look at you and the girls run off screaming?” Stub finished with a scoffing chortle.

Pete slapped Stub on the back in agreement. “Good one!”
[Linked Image]
LOIS /dancing around/: Kill it! Kill it! Octopusssssssssssss! Kill it! Eeeeeh! Eeeeeeh!

“Then hang with the likes of you.”
[Linked Image] I think you’re missing an ‘a’ in there. Also, I did find an extra ‘e’.

Jack sat back down and faced them. “You guys need to work on your sales technique. I said ‘no’.”
Funny, I can see them acting the same way with the fairer sex.

Pete nodded to Stub, who pushed Jack back down to the bench. “We do whatever needs to be done. A little of this and a little of that, lots of cash.”

“I’m listening,” Jack said. With some cash, he could bust his brother out of the Luthor House for Homeless Children and get them a place of their own.
Oh look. He’s not the smart brother after all.

That kid’s stuff got Jack fifty bucks from his fence last week.
PETE & STUB: rotflol 50? rotflol

“And what do ‘professionals’ do?” Jack asked.
Charge 50?
LOIS: wave
JACK: No, I don’t do that kind of stuff. I’m into girls, not rich, old dudes.

I caught Simon Truesdale having a grand ol’ time with a woman I doubt is his wife and I hope isn’t his daughter.”
Some fiction authors who now also have their material produced by HBO don’t make the distinction between wife and daughter.

“He said Luthor wasn’t mentioned by name except in regards to his marriage to the ‘gold digging reporter’.”
LOIS: razz There goes my repudation…

“Is that broccoli?” Jimbo asked skeptically.
He *does* realize that the food’s free, right?

“It’s a good source of iron,” Perry said, digging in. “And it’s covered in a cream sauce, Jimbo, so you won’t even taste it.”
Also, not that bad the taste…

“You won’t always be young and fit. Eating vegetables every day will help keep you that way, longer.”
Yeah, but when Lex finds him, the food won’t keep him healthy.

“Hello. Trying to eat here,” Jimbo murmured, still separating the broccoli to another pile on his plate.
clap

Clark ignored him. “Wasn’t she found in the woods between Gotham City and Metropolis?”
Maybe wild bats?

He only wished he had an exact date of Monique Kahn’s death, so that he could verify Luthor’s whereabouts on said day.
LEX: I was hunting. Why?

“Don’t you think giving me the code to a tracking device within that watch would have been just the thing to convince me that you were right about Lois and I was wrong?”
Lois didn’t want to be stalked. Well…more stalked.

How much more of an emergency did Cat need than Clark thinking that Lois was marrying Luthor?
He’s a tad self-absorbed, isn’t he?

Clark closed his eyes and counted to ten. Then he took a deep breath and counted to ten a second time with Mississippis and all.
I don’t think he’ll make a very good husband for Lois. No chocolate. No sex. No patience.

“Yeah,” Cat grumbled. “Phil would rather stay home with me, but he’s never really had many male friends and he’s really trying to get along well with my family, having impregnated me before marriage and all.”
And he thinks it’s a good idea to join the father of the bride and her Neanderthal brothers on a hunting trip?

“Have a good night with your hubby.”

“No problem there,” Cat responded gleefully.
[Linked Image]
LOIS: sick

“You’ll get yours someday, Clark. I promise, if I have to hold down Lois and make her listen to reason myself,” she replied. “Tootles!”
So, Cat thinks she will need to fixate Lois for Clark to have a good night with her?

Clark had a strange feeling that if anyone could succeed where everyone else had failed, it would be Cat. Like Lois, she never took ‘no’ for an answer.
Funny thing. The same’s true for Lex.

Jimbo whistled. “Can you believe this guy? He kills the woman, and then has the nerve to pick up the insurance on her death.”
Like they do with shops that suddenly catch fire?

“Cut and dried insurance fraud,” Perry said.
Wouldn’t it be awkward if they could tie him to the insurance fraud but not the murder?

A cold chill crept down his spine. Had Luthor insured Lois as well?
clap

Clark stood up, unable to eat. He wished Cat had given him the code to Lois’s watch. “I… uh… need to switch my laundry…”
I call foul! Smell, that is.

Caught up again!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Don't know what to comment on this chapter. I enjoyed it but don't remember much on it.

Just wanted to comment on the cover art.

It has a lot of curious things to it. The asteroid for one. Is that going to be a recurring subplot? I suspected Padre Carlos would be a major recurring theme, as does the dynamic between the alternate uni Clark and Lois.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Darth Michael: Thank you for the FDK! hyper I'll get back to you in queue. /i.e. when I finish responding to your earlier FDKs./

Christina: More FDK! smile1

Don't know what to comment on this chapter. I enjoyed it but don't remember much on it.
Don't... remember...? shock [Linked Image]
Just teasing you. I completely understand. My stories work better when read as a whole, than piecemeal. I know that some parts are just build-up for later action. This was one of them. (Don't mind the writer behind the curtain; she's just tiding up some dangling threads...)

evil Bet you'll remember what happens in the next part, though. [Linked Image]

Just wanted to comment on the cover art.
It's terrific, isn't it?! [Linked Image] Worth every donation penny!

It has a lot of curious things to it. The asteroid for one. Is that going to be a recurring subplot? I suspected Padre Carlos would be a major recurring theme, as does the dynamic between the alternate uni Clark and Lois.
DISCLAIMER: KatherineKent, the wonderful designer of my cover art, knows as much about the upcoming plot points of Wrong Clark as you do.

Nightfall HAS been an important and reoccurring plot in these last... cough...100 parts, right? It's when Lois FINALLY figured out Clark's secret. There was that big subplot about Lex-C, Dr. Brenda Muldoon, and the LUCkies (Lex's underground psych experiment). The whole ruining of EPRAD and Superman's reputation due to the Nightfall Virus (represented by all those computer screens and since Eugene discovered the Nightfall Virus...). The Red/Green Kryptonite watch which resurfaced and knocked out Clark's brains... er... memories. So, while I can't say Nightfall will be a strong focal (plot) point once Lois's in-depth investigation of Lex has come to a conclusion, it has been an important and reoccurring theme during this middle act Investigation arc.

And, yes, Padre Carlos will be a story long recurring character. The Jimmys and Cat aren't done yet, either. Eugene, not so much, any more. Does that vaguely answer your question? smile

Thanks for your comments.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/13/14 02:08 AM.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
Top Banana
I love the cover. Any chance we will see on a story within our lifetime. I just looked and you started this beast two years ago and from the sound of your comments it has quite a life ahead of it. I haven't started reading it due to being quite overwhelmed by the number of parts. I have read a couple of parts and it seems like a great story. However stories this large I prefer reading in e-book format. Actually I prefer reading most in e-book format...

Anyway just trying to gauge which year (decade) this one might end up there and whether your ??? might move to ???? grin

Thanks

Mike

Last edited by Mike M; 05/13/14 09:11 PM.

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Mike M: I've answered most of your question over on that other thread, where you initially asked it, because I know this thread contains spoilers (so don't read my response to Christina above). lol But, for my readers, who might be wondering the same thing as Mike, I will copy what I wrote him at the end of this post.

I love the cover.
Me, too! hyper KK is the greatest!

Any chance we will see on a story within our lifetime.
Um... you're looking at it right now. dizzy Oh, you mean *completed* and posted on the Archive. [Linked Image] If you or I don't die soon... yeah. Totally! I'm one of those horrible people who hate to leave things unfinished. Clearly, I'm also one of those types who doesn't realize how huge a chocolate bunny of a story an idea can be until she's already started posting it. lol

I just looked and you started this beast two years ago and from the sound of your comments it has quite a life ahead of it. I haven't started reading it due to being quite overwhelmed by the number of parts. I have read a couple of parts and it seems like a great story. However stories this large I prefer reading in e-book format. Actually I prefer reading most in e-book format...
I know. I've been a horrible writer. Writing new parts instead of prepping my older sections to submit to LabRat on the Archives. /hangs head in shame/ I plan on remedying this error this summer.

Anyway just trying to gauge which year (decade) this one might end up there and whether your ??? might move to ???? grin
I no longer make predictions as to when I'll be finished writing Wrong Clark. But since it is almost 2/3 completed, it will not be heading into the quadruple ? arena. Then, again, it IS only the second book of my three book trilogy. evil So, never say never, right? [Linked Image]

Thanks for you interest and I hope I've answered your questions.

For everyone who might have missed my Wrong Clark essay over on the other thread, here it is now:

Thank you so much for your interest in my little vignette. smile This summer, when I take a hiatus from writing Wrong Clark (well... posting it, at least. I can't stop myself from writing it...) besides taking a family vacation, cleaning and repainting my office (and hopefully finding my wedding ring, which I lost 5 years ago), I have promised LabRat to prepare Sections I & II of Wrong Clark for G.E. Section I is roughly the first 100 parts on the boards, and Section II will be slightly less than that (she says crossing her fingers and knocking on wood). Both those sections will be complete on the boards before I take a pause in posting, (she says crossing her fingers AGAIN and knocking on wood AGAIN) even if it means I have to up my posting schedule to make it so. I'm also hoping to catch up on my cushion and make it more comfortable than the current 5 parts it is at now. (I had a 20 part cushion when I started posting in 2012.) That will give many people time to catch up with the story, should they wish. I have made it (and will fix the links, so they can do so again) as easy to read as possible. Firstly, I've broken the story up into smaller story arcs (See TOC for more details) and, secondly, I've added a link to the next part at the end of each part.

You can see why updating all the links for this story is an arduous process. Each Part has at least 4 links in it: the *previous* part, the *next* part, the *TOC* link, and a link to FDK thread. I finished fixing all the broken links (and apparently the non-broken ones as well) in the TOC the other day and now I'm working on correcting all the broken links within each individual part and FDK thread. As of this morning, I've updated everything *after* Part 103. dance The Find/Replace method has been very helpful in this process. I wish I had stumbled across it a week ago.

I am no longer making predictions as to when I hope to be finished writing this story (and I'm just talking BOOK 2 here, people, there's still a BOOK 3 of the trilogy) as I've demolished all the limits I've set for myself. (That it wouldn't be longer than Missing Lois, that I would finish by the end of the first year, that I would finish by the end of LAST summer, that it wouldn't be longer than 150 parts). It is what it is. It is an outlined story and I'm approximately 2/3 of the way through it... believe it or not. Luckily for me, there is a lot of fun stuff coming up to write about, including an Nfic chapter or two which some Reader made me promise to write, so I'm hoping that means it will be easier and quicker to write. The darker (Lex POV, Lois and Clark fighting) scenes can be depressing, which doesn't inspire my muse. She loves fun banter to heavy angst. Don't get me wrong, there *will* be angst in Section III, just a different kind of angst than there was in the darker Section II. Although, I have to admit today's scene wrote itself much faster than I was expecting. Speaking of which, I better get back to it, if I'm going to post tomorrow night. Thanks again for your interest, Mike.

AND now you know what it takes to write an epic: a tendency to ramble like a babbling brook after a heavy week of rains, an inner editor on vacation, and the ability to type quickly. lol

VirginiaR.
---
Top Banana
Top Banana
Virginia,

Thanks! I was just curious as this thing was looking like a lifetime project and I was looking at the TOC and saw you were kind of following the series and then realized you were just passing the end of season 1... It just got me curious. I really don't mind spoilers as the real interest to me is the journey and I don't mind knowing where the journey ends which led me to my question, if it was EVER going to end wink. That and my discovery that I really get more reading done on the kindle app than the browser and wondering if thing was ever going to get to that stage. I am constantly amazed at people who can write the epics but sometimes also at the people who read them tired.

Anyway thanks for your response (in both places). It looks like around another year of this one but no worries re-doing the TOCs is giving a chance to find a huge number of stories I never read and so my reading list is growing everyday. And thanks again for your tip now that I can edit the TOC postings to put more of them in the finished column. The only real problem with the global replace is that I was finding the additional stories to read by hitting each part and picking up on the progress by reading quickly the "in the previous part" section and now I never get to that frown but we are getting through the TOCs faster anyway

God I just woke up a bit ago and saw your message and decided to respond and this has gotten out of hand. Time to go back to sleep

Thanks again for all you do (and write).

Mike

Jeremy Bentham

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Mike M
Thanks! I was just curious as this thing was looking like a lifetime project and I was looking at the TOC and saw you were kind of following the series and then realized you were just passing the end of season 1... It just got me curious.
Mike, the story starts out with answering "what if Alt-Clark from S4 was dropped into Metropolis arriving at the same time canon Clark arrived", so it kind of needed to follow along the same plot points as S1. Things have shifted a bit, since he handles things differently than canon Clark does and it kind of has a ripple effect on some things.

I really don't mind spoilers as the real interest to me is the journey and I don't mind knowing where the journey ends which led me to my question, if it was EVER going to end wink.
It WILL end, someday. lol My stories are often about the journey.

God I just woke up a bit ago and saw your message and decided to respond and this has gotten out of hand. Time to go back to sleep
As I tell my hubby, it okay to turn your phone off at night. Sleep is important. (And then he replies, so why do you stay up half the night writing?)

Thanks again for all you do (and write).
Golly. Thanks, and you're welcome. [Linked Image] You're ever so kind. The thing with us writers is if we don't write it down, we'll just burst. So, it's less messy if we write. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Darth Michael: I made it! hyper Phew. Just in the nick of time.

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by Part 171
thown-aways
I think Rat’s gotten bad teeth. He’s lisping.
Ooops. You know I think there was an "r" in there when I sent it to beta. wallbash

Double L? The one who wrote Tainted Love?
CLARK: :Dizzy: Great now I have nightmares. And I'll never be able to look at cockroaches the same way again.
In an earlier part, Bobby suggested they call Lex Luthor "Double-L" in case anyone overheard them talking; he didn't want it getting back to the Boss that Bobby was talking about him.

Jimmy? Huh…wait, Bobby’s not talking about Lois, is he?
[Linked Image]

Just like Lex!
JACK: Double L is *not* my father!

LEX: Why I did away with my kid brother.
Hmmmm. [Linked Image]

Nice pun on landfill.

Douche Bag #2.
Yeah. Whichever one wasn't in jail.

Yeah, but would someone smart but not alpha join up on a team lead by a dumb alpha?
Would someone dumb realize that is a drawback? Or perhaps someone smart might consider a coup.

LOIS /dancing around/: Kill it! Kill it! Octopusssssssssssss! Kill it! Eeeeeh! Eeeeeeh!
clap No, but EW might be doing that.
CLARK: I thought it was funny.

I think you’re missing an ‘a’ in there. Also, I did find an extra ‘e’.
Thenks. I mean... Thanks. Fixed. laugh

Funny, I can see them acting the same way with the fairer sex.
JOHN: Pete'd have to have the nerve to talk to 'em first.

Oh look. He’s not the smart brother after all.
He already knew that. Denny's in the Smart group being considered for the Beckworth School. Jack was only qualified for the School of Hard Knocks.

PETE & STUB: rotflol 50? rotflol
Pretty much. But for a kid who has nothing $50 for a 1/2 hour's work, isn't bad.

Charge 50?
LOIS: wave
JACK: No, I don’t do that kind of stuff. I’m into girls, not rich, old dudes.
Not those kind of professionals.
LOIS: And I charge multi-million dollar newspapers to get some of this action.
CLARK: Too rich for my blood. Phew.

Some fiction authors who now also have their material produced by HBO don’t make the distinction between wife and daughter.
Are you trying NOT to sell me on GoT?

LOIS: razz There goes my repudation…
CAT: rotflol She thinks she has a reputation left? lol

He *does* realize that the food’s free, right?
Jimmy at Clark's? Not free.
JIMBO: Yeah! CK's always telling me to clean stuff up and wash dishes and do my laundry. Geeze. I should have just moved back in with Ma.

Also, not that bad the taste…
I like broccoli myself. But Jimmy is of that age where if it isn't deep fried or comes on a pizza, it isn't food.

Why is Lex looking for Jimbo?

Maybe wild bats?
BRUCE WAYNE: I did not kill Monique Kahn. Anyway, I live on the *other* side of Gotham City from where she was found. wink

LEX: I was hunting. Why?
clap Good answer.

Lois didn’t want to be stalked. Well…more stalked.
LOIS: It couldn't have been worse than being stalked by Lex, could it?

*two months earlier*
CAT: So, here's the code to the tracking device on the watch that Lex gave Lois...
CLARK: [Linked Image]
LOIS: Sup...
LEX: That's strange. Lois seems to be visiting the moon, no Mars, no... what's that next planet past Mars, Nigel?
NIGEL: Jupiter, sir?
LEX: Hmmmm. Do you think Superman found out about her watch?
LOIS: /slaps Clark in back of his head/ Good going there, Sherlock!

He’s a tad self-absorbed, isn’t he?
Lois-centric? /and yes./

I don’t think he’ll make a very good husband for Lois. No chocolate. No sex. No patience.
DAN: hyper I can do the first two!

And he thinks it’s a good idea to join the father of the bride and her Neanderthal brothers on a hunting trip?
No, these are the good brothers. Her brother Peter isn't going and neither is her dad (who BTW is THRILLED that his daughter is married.)

So, Cat thinks she will need to fixate Lois for Clark to have a good night with her?
CAT: So, I found this guy who sold me this stone which will let you have sex with Lois.
CLARK: Really?! [Linked Image]
CAT: Yeah, I just need to hold it between our hands and look into her eyes.
CLARK: What's the catch?
CAT: [Linked Image] Um... no catch.
LOIS: So, *not* happening. I'm not holding your hand and looking deeply into your eyes, Cat.
CAT: /swears under her breath/ So, close.

Funny thing. The same’s true for Lex.
PHIL: Really. I've NEVER met the man.

Like they do with shops that suddenly catch fire?
LEX: /counting money/ Huh?

Wouldn’t it be awkward if they could tie him to the insurance fraud but not the murder?
That happened once on an episode of CSI. Apparently the insurance company required a much less burden of proof.

I call foul! Smell, that is.
I guess that load needed a second wash then. [Linked Image]

Caught up again!
Me, too! Time to post again... well, in a couple of hours. evil

VirginiaR.
---
Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Mike, the story starts out with answering "what if Alt-Clark from S4 was dropped into Metropolis arriving at the same time canon Clark arrived", so it kind of needed to follow along the same plot points as S1. Things have shifted a bit, since he handles things differently than canon Clark does and it kind of has a ripple effect on some things.

I looked at the beginning the premise is what makes me want to start but 240 parts?? (I am actually giving you credit for keeping to the 2/3 done statement which probably is not wise...) Tolstoy's got nothing on you laugh

So, it's less messy if we write.

And more fun to clean up I bet.

Thanks again

Mike

Jeremy Bentham

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
In an earlier part, Bobby suggested they call Lex Luthor "Double-L" in case anyone overheard them talking; he didn't want it getting back to the Boss that Bobby was talking about him.
Now that you’re mentioning it…

Quote:
Just like Lex!
He’s cute, isn’t he?

Quote:
Nice pun on landfill.
blush

Quote:
Or perhaps someone smart might consider a coup.
Only if he’s an alpha. Mentioned someone smart but not alpha, though wink

laugh So, John not bought Pete a hooker, yet?

LOIS: And I charge multi-million dollar newspapers to get some of this action.
CLARK: Too rich for my blood. Phew.
LOIS: /hands out free introductory offers to very select clientele/

Quote:
Are you trying NOT to sell me on GoT?
Ooops?

Jimmy at Clark's? Not free.
JIMBO: Yeah! CK's always telling me to clean stuff up and wash dishes and do my laundry. Geeze. I should have just moved back in with Ma.
clap

Quote:
Why is Lex looking for Jimbo?
True.

LEX: Hmmmm. Do you think Superman found out about her watch?
LOIS: /slaps Clark in back of his head/ Good going there, Sherlock!
clap

Quote:
DAN: hyper I can do the first two!
evil

dad (who BTW is THRILLED that his daughter is married.)
Duh! He won’t have an unwed daughter with a grandchild.

LOIS: So, *not* happening. I'm not holding your hand and looking deeply into your eyes, Cat.
CAT: /swears under her breath/ So, close.
rotflol evil

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Mike M
I looked at the beginning the premise is what makes me want to start but 240 parts?? (I am actually giving you credit for keeping to the 2/3 done statement which probably is not wise...) Tolstoy's got nothing on you laugh
I'm not making any promises on this story's length. Also, it isn't a fair fight because Tolstoy's dead and he can't write anymore.

Originally Posted by Mike M.
So, it's less messy if we write.
And more fun to clean up I bet.
clap

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
ER: Just like Lex!
ER: He’s cute, isn’t he?
You've got to remember that in this story, Jack and Denny were raised by their single father until a couple of years ago, so they still remember what he looks like. Oooooh. I just thought of another Headline... Excusie... [Linked Image] evil

ER: So, John not bought Pete a hooker, yet?
Not, John told his brother he'd have to pay for them himself.

CLARK: Well... um... you see... um... Hey, you feel like some coffee? I feel like some coffee. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Originally Posted By: Darth Michael
ER: Just like Lex!
ER: He’s cute, isn’t he?
You've got to remember that in this story, Jack and Denny were raised by their single father until a couple of years ago, so they still remember what he looks like.
Right. Although, Lex could have knocked the mother up, twice, and then left before Jack started to develop long term memory.

Oooooh. I just thought of another Headline... Excusie... <EW at play>
clap

Wonderful older brother. Not.

Quote:
CLARK: Well... um... you see... um... Hey, you feel like some coffee? I feel like some coffee. <thinks running is the appropriate response here>
LOIS: crazy

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Right. Although, Lex could have knocked the mother up, twice, and then left before Jack started to develop long term memory.
True, but I think I said somewhere /too tired to double-check at this moment/ something about the mom splitting when Denny was about 5 and being raised by the dad ever since.

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by EW
Wonderful older brother. Not.
JOHN BLACK: What? Uncle Truman never paid for Dad's ladies either, even though we all know he's rich as Midas being a Senator and all.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

True, but I think I said somewhere /too tired to double-check at this moment/ something about the mom splitting when Denny was about 5 and being raised by the dad ever since.
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

JOHN BLACK: What? Uncle Truman never paid for Dad's ladies either, even though we all know he's rich as Midas being a Senator and all.
laugh The boy does not have a clue what kind of things a senator must do in order to get rich only after he becomes a senator, huh?
JOHN BLACK: You mean hold out a hand and then make morally questionable voting decisions?

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by EW
laugh The boy does not have a clue what kind of things a senator must do in order to get rich only after he becomes a senator, huh?
JOHN BLACK: You mean hold out a hand and then make morally questionable voting decisions?
Who do you think taught him?

TRUMAN BLACK: Only the best for my nephews. I sent them to the Lex Luthor School for the Criminally Gifted. Only cost $10K a year.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

TRUMAN BLACK: Only the best for my nephews. I sent them to the Lex Luthor School for the Criminally Gifted. Only cost $10K a year.
JOHN BLACK: They told me that I didn’t get in!
HEADMASTER: angel-devil

wave Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard