As yesterday's prologue was so short and just a teaser I thought I'd give you part 1 already.

Chapter 1

Lois peered through the glass window separating the copy room from the bull-pen. It was her private pleasure spot. From here she could see his desk but the angle meant that he had to choose to turn to be able to see her. That gave her ample warning so that she could look away. Today was a particularly good day for her private pleasure. The light was streaming through the stained glass window directly above his desk. It lit up the whole area around him. There was a glow around his body.

God, what a body.

She’d had many experiences of what truly hid under those shirts and whenever she brought them to mind she turned to mush. Today she allowed herself to wallow in that mush by transporting her mind back to cornfields, lakesides and showers. She knew there was a chance she was drooling slightly. She even heard a tiny moan come from her lips when he stood to reach over for some papers on her desk.

God, what a backside.

Lois thanked God on a daily basis for Clark Kent.

She was rudely disturbed when Jeff, the intern, opened the door suddenly. He must have been in a hurry as his arms were full of papers and he couldn’t stop the door from crashing into the wall behind. The sound made Lois jump and she quickly picked up her fake copies and brightened her face, wiping off all possible expressions of guilt.

Back at her desk she sat down only to hiccough loudly. She put her hand to her mouth in shock and giggled. That must have been some shock, she thought.

“Lois?” came a sexy voice. “Are you ok?” She looked up to see Clark smiling at her.

“Mmmm,” she replied, trying to hold her breath. Hiccup.

“Do you need a glass of water?”

She shook her head. Hiccup.

“Maybe I should give you a scare.” He stood and stepped closer to her. When her eyes widened in fear he stopped.

“That’s what started them,” she rushed to answer then held her breath again. Hiccup. She released her breath and sighed. “What’s the use?” Hiccup.

“Here,” Clark smiled at her again. “My mom had a strange technique that actually sometimes worked on me.” He walked over and then stood behind her. She swivelled in her chair to look at him. He bent down and rested his hands on the arms of her chair. blue-green eyes looking into green-brown eyes he smirked. “You need to be the other way round,” he said very quietly.

Lois found she was holding her breath again but for a very different reason. She could hear her heart pounding. He pushed and the chair turned away. When she was facing her desk again he reached out to her neck and gently moved her hair out of the way.

“Mom used to rub the area between my shoulder-blades.” She felt breath on her neck. His mouth must be just there. She closed her eyes. His fingers trailed down her spine till they reached the top of her t-shirt. Tugging it down ever so slightly to reach the appropriate spot he then began the most incredible massage Lois had ever experienced ... and it was only covering two inches of her back. He circled round and round: she drifted in bliss. Her eyes closed she tried to imagine what he was doing, how he was stood, where his fingers were. She was sure his head was dropping slowly. She felt hot breath tickle her neck. A shiver down her spine tingled all the way to her toes. She imagined his lips to be just a hairs-breadth from her skin.

“Seems it worked,” came a teasing voice and her eyes shot open. Clark was sat back in his desk. He had a boyish sparkle to his grin.

“Huh!” Lois couldn’t form any words, or any thoughts.

“The hiccoughs. They’ve gone.” He nodded at her.

“Oh, yeah. Thanks, Smallville.” She lifted up her coffee cup and saluted him.

Damn it. He does it on purpose.

Lois thanked God on a daily basis for Clark Kent. But she cursed the devil hourly.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Comments. Please grovel

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."