Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Comments please. I'm not going to wait a week between each posting. You should get a new part every few days.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Top Banana
Top Banana
Lois thanked God on a daily basis for Clark Kent. But she cursed the devil hourly.
Yes! don't we all! laugh Season 9 had LOTS of fodder for fantasies. We all need a little Clark Kent in our lives. wink

Ready for the next part!! hyper

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Adorable! clap So, WAFFy with delight. I love Lois watching Clark through the copy room window, except that in your story, Clark seems to be sitting at Lois's desk. His desk faces the window (on the show) with his back to the outside wall.

Originally Posted by Mr. Right or Mr. "Right Now" Pt.1
“Maybe I should give you a scare.” He stood and stepped closer to her. When her eyes widened in fear he stopped.

“That’s what started them,” she rushed to answer then held her breath again.
Thinking about Clark getting close made her hiccup? I thought it was being interrupted from daydreaming about him is what gave her the hiccups. Also, why are her eyes widening in fear? Because she know how she'll react if he tries do anything semi-romantically? As in, resistance is futile? And she's scared of losing Mr. Right by using him as a Mr. Right Now?

“Mom used to rub the area between my shoulder-blades.”
How come I hope Mrs. Kent didn't touch Clark like this?...

She felt breath on her neck. His mouth must be just there. She closed her eyes. His fingers trailed down her spine till they reached the top of her t-shirt. Tugging it down ever so slightly to reach the appropriate spot he then began the most incredible massage Lois had ever experienced ... and it was only covering two inches of her back. He circled round and round: she drifted in bliss. Her eyes closed she tried to imagine what he was doing, how he was stood, where his fingers were. She was sure his head was dropping slowly. She felt hot breath tickle her neck. A shiver down her spine tingled all the way to her toes. She imagined his lips to be just a hairs-breadth from her skin.
Lois is going to have a hard time keeping herself in check if she melts every time he touches her.

Damn it. He does it on purpose.
Awww. You don't think so, do you, Lois? I'm sure he delights in her reaction but he never expects it, does he?

BTW: My cure is drinking a cup of milk without stopping to take a breath. I don't know why this works, but I'm guessing it's because milk is thicker than water. huh And if, on those rare occasions, it doesn't get rid of the hiccups, it does get you some much needed Calcium and Vitamin D. smile

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
“Maybe I should give you a scare.” He stood and stepped closer to her. When her eyes widened in fear he stopped.

Thinking about Clark getting close made her hiccup? I thought it was being interrupted from daydreaming about him is what gave her the hiccups.
I guess it was the scare that gave her the hiccups, when Jeff let the door bang against the wall.

Loving it! clap Is Clark aware of Lois watching him? Maybe he is doing it on purpose. wink
More, please! hyper

Andreia

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
I guess it was the scare that gave her the hiccups, when Jeff let the door bang against the wall.
Yes, I remembered that, Andreia. I was just joking. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by mozartmaid
Ready for the next part!! hyper

okay grin

Adorable! clap So, WAFFy with delight. I love Lois watching Clark through the copy room window, except that in your story, Clark seems to be sitting at Lois's desk. His desk faces the window (on the show) with his back to the outside wall.

Thanks. It's full off WAFF.

You can imagine Clark in whichever seat you want. There are actually 2 doors into the copy room, and I see it a slightly off to one side too, so if Clark looked straight up he'd be looking at a wall. Turn his head to the left ... and he'll see the window to the copy room.

Thinking about Clark getting close made her hiccup? I thought it was being interrupted from daydreaming about him is what gave her the hiccups. Also, why are her eyes widening in fear? Because she know how she'll react if he tries do anything semi-romantically? As in, resistance is futile? And she's scared of losing Mr. Right by using him as a Mr. Right Now?

So many questions. *tut* *tut*

“Mom used to rub the area between my shoulder-blades.”
How come I hope Mrs. Kent didn't touch Clark like this?...

It's perfectly ordinary ... except when Clark does it ...

Lois is going to have a hard time keeping herself in check if she melts every time he touches her.

You'll see how she reacts to him touching her ... quite a few times over the next few chapters.

Damn it. He does it on purpose.
Awww. You don't think so, do you, Lois? I'm sure he delights in her reaction but he never expects it, does he?

There are actually two (I think) scenes from Clark's POV so you do get to see his thoughts about all this ... and what he's thinking about Lois' behaviour.

Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
[quote=Mr. Right or Mr. "Right Now" Pt.1]“Maybe I should give you a scare.” He stood and stepped closer to her. When her eyes widened in fear he stopped.

Thinking about Clark getting close made her hiccup? I thought it was being interrupted from daydreaming about him is what gave her the hiccups.

Yup, it was the bang of the door.

Loving it! clap Is Clark aware of Lois watching him? Maybe he is doing it on purpose. wink
More, please! hyper

Thanks. Maybe he is ...

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow! This is the second smallville fiction that I read and I'm enjoying it too much...

I love the way Clark is teasing Lois, and I love the way she is drooling over him and at the same time she is trying to resist to his enchants drool
Already moving to next part!!

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard