Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#253494 05/02/14 12:17 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
This idea popped into my head while reading the Lucy as Ultra Woman thread, and someone suggested a S1 Ultra Woman Lois.

When Lois, Clark, and Luthor are standing on the balcony during the pilot, they're hit by lightening and Clark's powers are transferred to BOTH of the others.

shock

Sounds like a perfectly evil fanfic!!!

Kerth
Kerth
Absolutely! I'd love to read it if there were any takers.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by ColleenMA
This idea popped into my head while reading the Lucy as Ultra Woman thread, and someone suggested a S1 Ultra Woman Lois.

When Lois, Clark, and Luthor are standing on the balcony during the pilot, they're hit by lightening and Clark's powers are transferred to BOTH of the others.

shock

Sounds like a perfectly evil fanfic!!!
notworthy Please someone write this! Poor Clark discovering that Luthor not only is evil but also has his powers. Which direction would Lois go? This is pre-Superman's appearance, so it's not like she would automatically think about it in that manner. Also, since Clark was also hit by the lightning, she might think that the powers were transferred to him at that time as well and that they were working through this development together. So many possibilities!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
I ditto this! A Luthor with powers would be likely interested in going whole-hog evil (the same way as he did in "The Phoenix"). Flying around meting out "evil." And then the fact that Lois was standing there (and getting her own version of the powers) would make her doubly desirable as the "perfect mate" because now she's also physically his "equal".

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard