Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#253412 05/01/14 02:06 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

Thanks for reading. Comments here, please.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Well she found the secret room, it seems. Certainly glad Luthor didn't catch her seeing it. Might have made for a very different pre-wedding present.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh I can't wait for Ms. Cox can listen Luthor's words!
How is the Darth Michael's phrase: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned? I hope she make true those words against Lex.... badly devil

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Christina: Thank you for reading.

Originally Posted by Christina
Well she found the secret room, it seems. Certainly glad Luthor didn't catch her seeing it. Might have made for a very different pre-wedding present.
Yes, that would have been bad. Very, very bad.

LEX: You guys make it sound like I'm the bad guy, here.

chelo: [Linked Image] What a scary and sad Avatar! Lois looks dead instead of frozen.

Originally Posted by chelo
Oh I can't wait for Ms. Cox can listen Luthor's words!
cool

How is the Darth Michael's phrase: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned? I hope she make true those words against Lex.... badly devil
While I believe Darth Michael would feel honored that you attribute this quote to him, it's actually far older than him... According to Wikipedia, it's from a good 300-400 years ago. Isn't it as true today as it was then, though? laugh If you remember from canon, Mrs. Cox turns on Lex (fairly quickly and easily) during the HoL wedding. He says "Et Tu, Mrs. Cox?" which, of course, is a reference to Brutus stabbing his supposed best friend Caesar in the back. Whether or not it will work in this dimension, only time will tell.

Thank you both for reading and commenting. smile1

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

“Come on, Pete,” John said, nudging his brother’s shoulder with a nod back towards Clark. “Let’s go get ready for tonight.”

Later that night, Superman saved two young men from being blown away from one angry man’s rifle.
[Linked Image] I wonder if that might have any possible connection to the previous part huh

wink

The Blacks were just the latest in a line of thugs who had threatened his family and vandalized the Kwoks’ store over the past year, including a fire that had sent Sung-ho to the hospital.
So, to summarize, the Boss is not a very nice person?

A sweeping scan into the back rooms of the store and down into the basement showed Superman that the Kwons had a nice side business in issuing false identity papers to those who needed them.
laugh I did expect a cock fighting ring, though. Or some slave labor, instead.

If the Kwons helped mostly refugees, Superman would see how his foundation could help the refugees instead to get proper identification and asylum.
By buying them out from the sweatshops and brothels the Boss has set them up in?

“Yeah, but my behind is under eighteen. You’re legal, so you’re going to the big house,” Pete reminded him snidely.
They could have tried the younger brother as an adult?

“Tell our contact that I got captured on purpose. While I’m inside, I’ll get rid of the Boss’s loose end awaiting trial.”
Now, look at that…He’s ready to move into the big leagues.

It also would mean the man trying to extort money from the Kwons was Lex Luthor.
Noooo! jawdrop What? Nooooo! shock What? thud

Why would Lex Luthor shake down low-level criminals around Metropolis?
Pecunia non olet

Another stray thought came forward with the mention of this elusive Boss character.
Maybe Nigel is The Boss and Lex works for him?

Again, the confession of the dead thug was hearsay, but there was a clear pattern of The Boss having a mean vindictive side to him and that fit in with what Clark knew about Luthor.
Hmm…funny how it fits Lois, too.

“Yes, sir,” the man said, more politely than Henderson would have expected from a career criminal.
White collar criminal who buffed up in the joint?

Bill quickly scanned the file in front of him again. “Is it because you purposely hurt a pregnant woman?
[Linked Image]

“I didn’t know she was pregnant when I shoved her, Officer, really,” Crusher said, his brow becoming visibly damp.
So, he just thought she was a little heavy around the middle? Also, is it wise to insult the nice mister police inspector?

Mya Kashnush
Oh, her. She’s the niece of that nice man servant of Lex’s, isn’t she?

“I knows that.”
Apparently, the creep doesn’t knows English, though.

That you’re fair, treat us and those white-collar guys all the same, and not like punks.
So, word got around that Bill’s treating those Wallstreet Punks the same as the other criminals after they trixed him out of his pension fund?

Some of those beat cops treat us no better than animals.”
Well…some of them behave worse than animals when in female company.

“I don’t disrespect mothers or children. Check my rap sheet, if you don’t believe me.”
So, he’s one of the last honest made men out there? No, wait, he’s not from Sicily.

I worked for the man. Well, hired by the man of the man,” Crusher explained.
Government job.

Rumors are starting to spread that I’m a child abuser because of this rap, man.
Yeah, prisons are said to not be the kindest place to men who do such things to pregnant women or children.

Well, that’s helpful. “He who didn’t say?” Bill asked. “Do you know the name of the man who hired you, your contact who gave you the details of the job?”

“John Black.”
Wow, Crusher really was low on the totem pole when he got hired by the help’s help’s help’s help’s hired roughman.

The courts had been suffering a backlog since Superman came to town.
So, maybe Superman is a bad guy after all! And could it be that John Black was actually in to get rid of Crusher here?

Having Luthor be “The Boss” of some large ghost criminal organization, which not only shook down all the minor criminals in the city but also tried to kill him, would fit right into that.
So, the Kryptonian finally snapped and got paranoid delusions.
SUPERMAN: I’ll also marry Lois Lane one day!
…paranoid delusions of grandeur apparently.
BATMAN: [Linked Image] Commisioner, I’ve got some pretty stones here that can help with your vigilante problem.

Bill also knew that Kent had a Nightfall-sized jones for the disreputable Ms. Lane, who was due to marry Luthor in a few days time,
shock Bill doesn’t know?
CAT: *Nightfall sized*? I *knew* they grew that big on Krypton!

“The job was for a hit on the woman,” Crusher explained. “I wasn’t supposed to kill her, just rough her up a bit for her husband.
Her husband doesn’t sound like a very nice man if he wants to have that kind of thing done to his wife peep

Henderson’s eyes widened. “Her husband wanted his pregnant wife roughed up by a… you?”
shock And here I was just purposefully misreading things laugh

I was supposed to shoot her…” Crusher lifted up his hands asking Henderson to wait on judgment. “— but not kill her.
So…where shoot her?

Just rough her up a bit, you know shoot her in the arm or leg or something, end her up in the hospital.
Wouldn’t it be awkward if he shot her in the leg and nicked her femoral artery?

Did he really believe that fairy tale? How exactly did Crusher think that it was okay to rough up or shoot a woman, but that he’d ‘never hurt a woman or child’?
Because he wouldn’t have involuntary sexual intercourse with them?

Henderson would have to do some research before deciding which D.A. to bring Crusher’s confession to.
Maybe that blonde skank who works for Lex’s competition?

Henderson decided to go ask him about what exactly this fabled Boss wanted him to keep his mouth shut.
RAJ: I no not know, sahib?

In the uncomfortable silence, Lois had asked her about Mr. Cox. Mrs. Cox’s informed Lois that her husband was dead in such a manner that left Lois feeling as if the woman had offed the man herself.
BETSY: He was a bad man. *snickers* Now he’s not. *snickers*

Who knew what she might find hidden in the manor house?
[Linked Image]

Such as, should they place the treadmill in their excessively huge bedroom or in a separate exercise room? Not whether she wanted to throw the damn thing off the side of a mountain instead of have it there to remind her of her curtailed freedom.
Well, at least he *is* giving her choices instead of chaining her to the treadmill and having her run for 2 hours each day?

Lois and Lex’s month long honeymoon to some annoyingly undisclosed and “clothing optional” location.
sick

Lex had told her that it would be as if they still lived in the city, because it would be a short helicopter ride away.
Perfect for going to shop the hottest jewelers in town?

She smiled. Clark. Thinking about his gentle touches and caresses reminded her that her life wouldn’t always be this horrible nightmare of Stepfordian domesticated bliss.
Mindcontrolled robot women?
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

It was an engineering schematic, showing how something would move within a tube.
Like a bullet? Or a cage bar filling? Like they do with Cannoli? Maybe Lex has misspelled Cannoli as Kannoli and set up a wedding feast surprise for Lois?

Why would Lex want a hundred hollow one-inch pipes?
You arrange them standing so they fence in a square, then you put a Kryptonian inside the square and fill the hollow pipes with Kryptonite gas. Voila! Instant zoo attraction!

“It’s nothing for you to worry about, darling,” Lex reassured her by dismissing her suspicions as nothing and, therefore, accomplishing the opposite effect.
So, she’s not willing to consider that maybe he’s just plain condescending?

After seeing that padded torture wall, Lois didn’t want to contemplate what kind of sick pleasures Lex had planned for their wedded bliss.
/points to SQD’s last (?) story on Lois married to Lex/

“Nonsense!” Lex said. “And even if she did, it’s you I’m marrying, pet, not her.”
jawdrop He’s got a new pet name for her! Also, I think he’s a tad ticked off. Maybe a case of needing some personal assistance after smelling her anxiety?

What kind of honeymoon surprise would need welded steel pipes and gas canisters?
Superman joining the nuptials?

Was he planning on holding her hostage and gassing her with Revenge?
[Linked Image]

“Oh, Lex. Please tell me we aren’t going to have one of those kind of marriages. My parents kept secrets from one another and it drove them apart.”
So, she really wants to be chained up while Lex tells her every little bit of his endeavors?

No, no matter how much Lois despised the woman, Mrs. Cox had to survive. She knew too much about Lex’s operation. She would make a terrific star witness for the prosecution.
CLARK: Lovely woman I want to marry there. Platonically, I mean.

“Oh, please, don’t, Lex. I’m so embarrassed by these jealous feelings.
Maybe it’s pregnancy hormones?

A sly grin grew on Lois’s lips. Gotcha. She bet Lex’s mistress wouldn’t be thrilled by Lex’s pronouncement of his feelings. Now, all she had to do was get that recording into Mrs. Cox’s hands.
shock What a devious little harlot Lex has gotten into his wedding sheets there!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Darth Michael: I'm back. Maybe I can be to date on my FDK before posting the next part tomorrow night. hyper
I wonder if that might have any possible connection to the previous part
Pure coincidence. [Linked Image] These aren't the Black brothers you're looking for.

SUPERMAN: Oh, sorry.

Hmmmm. I just realized that either made Clark weak minded or in alliance with the Empire.

LEX: hyper I knew it!

So, to summarize, the Boss is not a very nice person?
LEX: Hey! I mean, yes, he doesn't sound very nice at all.

I did expect a cock fighting ring, though. Or some slave labor, instead.
Nah. I made them good refugees doing something illegal to help other refugees. The Boss doesn't discriminate.

LEX: See, he sounds like a very nice person.

LOIS: Except against women. He discriminates against women.

LEX: Don't listen to her. That's just my fiancee. /slaps her bottom/

LOIS: See!

By buying them out from the sweatshops and brothels the Boss has set them up in?
The Superman Foundation doesn't conduct business with criminals.

MURRAY: So, we hired them at the t-shirt factory where we produce Superman logo wear. The others we'll hold on to until the Kryptonian invasion and then we'll sell them cheap as Concubines.

SUPERMAN: What?! shock

MURRAY: Uh... nothing.

They could have tried the younger brother as an adult?
The point being is that Pete isn't smart enough to have figured that out. Anyway, I figured if he ended up in Juvie with Jack in canon, then the Boss has friends in the DA's office.

MAYSON: Don't look at me!

DA Clemmons: [Linked Image] What?! He donated to my campaign.

Now, look at that…He’s ready to move into the big leagues.
John Black is already in the big leagues. It's Pete who's trying to move on up.

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by Part 170
It also would mean the man trying to extort money from the Kwons was Lex Luthor.
Oh, dear. Did I not make the link? Or are you being silly?

Pecunia non olet
Is that Latin for "For the Money"?

Maybe Nigel is The Boss and Lex works for him?
Hey! I think Jack had that thought somewhere.

NIGEL: I like to let him think he's the Boss.

LEX: /hands Nigel a gun/ Go take care of that for me, will you?

Hmm…funny how it fits Lois, too.
Oh?

LOIS: Oh? What do you mean by that?

EW: [Linked Image] Nothing?

White collar criminal who buffed up in the joint?
No collar criminal trying to kiss butt.

So, he just thought she was a little heavy around the middle? Also, is it wise to insult the nice mister police inspector?
CRUSHER: She was behind a counter. And aren't they all officers of the Law?

Wife of one of his computer programers.

Apparently, the creep doesn’t knows English, though.
Perhaps he didn't finish high school.

JACK: Hey! I resemble that remark! And I speak better than that.

My mistake. Middle school?

So, word got around that Bill’s treating those Wallstreet Punks the same as the other criminals after they trixed him out of his pension fund?
HENDERSON: No comment.

Well…some of them behave worse than animals when in female company.
True.

So, he’s one of the last honest made men out there? No, wait, he’s not from Sicily.
Um... no.

Government job.
clap No. Other man.

Yeah, prisons are said to not be the kindest place to men who do such things to pregnant women or children.
CRUSHER: She's fine. Geeze!

Wow, Crusher really was low on the totem pole when he got hired by the help’s help’s help’s help’s hired roughman.
That's Pete. John is the help's help's help's hired roughman.

The courts had been suffering a backlog since Superman came to town.
So, maybe Superman is a bad guy after all! And could it be that John Black was actually in to get rid of Crusher here?
From a certain POV.

MAYSON: This job used to be easy before Big Blue showed up. Now, I can't even get a day off.

So, the Kryptonian finally snapped and got paranoid delusions.
SUPERMAN: I’ll also marry Lois Lane one day!
…paranoid delusions of grandeur apparently.
lol
BATMAN: [Linked Image] Commisioner, I’ve got some pretty stones here that can help with your vigilante problem.
COMMISHIONER: Um... Batman, *you're* my vigilante's problem.

Bill doesn’t know?
CAT: *Nightfall sized*? I *knew* they grew that big on Krypton!
That Lois is undercover? That CK=SM? Or that CK might be a little biased against a certain billionaire? And, no, Cat, that's not what I meant by "jones".

And here I was just purposefully misreading things
Nah. When I re-read what I wrote, I could hear Iolanthe making that comment, so I decided to give it to Henderson instead.

Wouldn’t it be awkward if he shot her in the leg and nicked her femoral artery?
CRUSHER: What's that?
EW: [Linked Image]
CRUSHER: Really? I didn't know that.
HENDERSON: [Linked Image]
LEX: What can I say? The good thugs are moving to a city without any boy scouts.

Because he wouldn’t have involuntary sexual intercourse with them?
CRUSHER: See! I'm not that bad.

Maybe that blonde skank who works for Lex’s competition?
Maaaayyyybbeee.

LOIS: No! She's biased. Keep her away from my partner!

BILL: huh

RAJ: I no not know, sahib?
RAJ: No comment.

Not a man?

Who knew what she might find hidden in the manor house?
ER: /Running Man poster/
LOIS: Ewww. He likes Arnold's movies? The Wedding is OFF!

Well, at least he *is* giving her choices instead of chaining her to the treadmill and having her run for 2 hours each day?
LEX: I didn't say that. Anyway, that's a discussion for after we're married.

sick /at Lex's honeymoon description/
LOIS: You and me both, buster.

huh

Mindcontrolled robot women?
Like Baby Gunderson?
And Lois during the Lex Jr. arc?
Yeah. Them. evil

Like a bullet? Or a cage bar filling? Like they do with Cannoli? Maybe Lex has misspelled Cannoli as Kannoli and set up a wedding feast surprise for Lois?
That's not the kind of cannoli I want at my wedding.

LEX: hyper

LOIS: I want Kryptonian Kannoli.

LEX: [Linked Image]

You arrange them standing so they fence in a square, then you put a Kryptonian inside the square and fill the hollow pipes with Kryptonite gas. Voila! Instant zoo attraction!
CLARK: I've decided that I'm against the new Metropolis zoo.

So, she’s not willing to consider that maybe he’s just plain condescending?
LOIS: He's that too.

/points to SQD’s last (?) story on Lois married to Lex/
LOIS: shock Oc...Octo... OCTOPUS!!!!!!

He’s got a new pet name for her! Also, I think he’s a tad ticked off. Maybe a case of needing some personal assistance after smelling her anxiety?
Perhaps he's a bit hard up?

Superman joining the nuptials?
LEX: dance No comment.

Was he planning on holding her hostage and gassing her with Revenge?
[Linked Image]
LEX: Why is she just sitting there ignoring me? You'd think she wasn't attracted to me at all. I'll try this 100% stuff instead.

CLARK: Nooooooooooo!

So, she really wants to be chained up while Lex tells her every little bit of his endeavors?
LOIS: How about some tape and a recording device?

CLARK: Lovely woman I want to marry there. Platonically, I mean.
LOIS: What? I said I didn't want Mrs. Cox to die. What more do you want? That I want Lex to survive too? Please, now, you're just delusional.

Doubtful.

MRS. COX: I'm what?!

What a devious little harlot Lex has gotten into his wedding sheets there!
LOIS: Those are MY sheets. I bought them long before I ever met Lex! And I've NEVER been on HIS sheets!

LEX: Details. Details.

Thanks for fun! wave

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

I'm back. Maybe I can be to date on my FDK before posting the next part tomorrow night.
party

Hmmmm. I just realized that either made Clark weak minded or in alliance with the Empire.
laugh

LOIS: Except against women. He discriminates against women.

LEX: Don't listen to her. That's just my fiancee. /slaps her bottom/

LOIS: See!
clap Also, doesn’t he offer a lot of women a chance to get into business with the head of LexCorp?

MURRAY: So, we hired them at the t-shirt factory where we produce Superman logo wear. The others we'll hold on to until the Kryptonian invasion and then we'll sell them cheap as Concubines.

SUPERMAN: What?! <can’t believe Murray would sell them *cheap*>

MURRAY: Uh... nothing.
laugh

Originally Posted By: Michael
Originally Posted By: Part 170
Oh, dear. Did I not make the link? Or are you being silly?
I was relating the reveal that Lex Luthor is the Boss with the shocking reveal of Palpatine being also Darth Sidious. I never saw that one coming. /deadpans/

Quote:
Pecunia non olet
Is that Latin for "For the Money"?
Money does not smell. A Caesar once decided to taxate the use of the public restrooms. His son felt that taking money from someone attending to his business is not proper. The Caesar offered the sesterces up for a smell test in response.

Quote:
Wife of one of his computer programers.
I was just going back to when it happened and playing on the Indian programmer stereotype.

MAYSON: This job used to be easy before Big Blue showed up. Now, I can't even get a day off.
clap

Bill doesn’t know?
That Lois is undercover?
Lois not being under the covers with Lex.

Quote:
And here I was just purposefully misreading things
Nah. When I re-read what I wrote, I could hear Iolanthe making that comment, so I decided to give it to Henderson instead.
clap

LEX: What can I say? The good thugs are moving to a city without any boy scouts.
And yes, Lex is staying. Wonder if that says anything.
LEX: Well, at least *I* was here, first. The Church Group voluntarily moved here *after* the boyscout showed up.

Quote:
Not a man?
Wonderful ambiguity, isn’t it?

LOIS: Ewww. He likes Arnold's movies? The Wedding is OFF!
clap So, she’s a straight-Mel kind of girl?

Quote:
Helicopter. Landing of roof of jeweler’s building. Go down with private elevator. Get jewelry.

LEX: <happy about Lois’s tastes>

LEX: <does not think his chef can do those>
laugh

LEX: Why is she just sitting there ignoring me? You'd think she wasn't attracted to me at all. I'll try this 100% stuff instead.

CLARK: Nooooooooooo!
Afraid of what a permanently sex-crazed Lois would do to him (Clark)?

Quote:
Doubtful.

Lois was the one feeling jealous.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Also, doesn’t he offer a lot of women a chance to get into business with the head of LexCorp?
Oh, I'm sooooo not touching that one on these boards. lol

I was relating the reveal that Lex Luthor is the Boss with the shocking reveal of Palpatine being also Darth Sidious. I never saw that one coming. /deadpans/
Yeah. Totally. I was sure it was going to turn out to be Jar-Jar. peep

Money does not smell. A Caesar once decided to taxate the use of the public restrooms. His son felt that taking money from someone attending to his business is not proper. The Caesar offered the sesterces up for a smell test in response.
[Linked Image] Don't let the governments hear you. They don't know that history repeating itself is a BAD thing.

I was just going back to when it happened and playing on the Indian programmer stereotype.
It happened right after Nightfall. cool

BILL: I'm smart enough not to comment on that within earshot of either a Mad Dog or a Superman.

And yes, Lex is staying. Wonder if that says anything.
LEX: Well, at least *I* was here, first. The Church Group voluntarily moved here *after* the boyscout showed up.
clap Good point. Also, Lex has all his infrastructure already set up in Metropolis.

EW: Not a man?
ER: Wonderful ambiguity, isn’t it?
LOIS: Hey, sounds like a plan. I know a few men who I know deserve that to happen to them.
LEX: Check please!

So, she’s a straight-Mel kind of girl?
LOIS: Him. Bruce is good. I'd say Claude, but he's a Claude, so he lost out because of his name. Brad's not bad. Antonio... both of them. Let's see...

CLARK: She's a total indie flick kind of woman, isn't she?

Helicopter. Landing of roof of jeweler’s building. Go down with private elevator. Get jewelry.
LOIS: Can I push Lex out of the helicopter afterwards?

LEX: <happy about Lois’s tastes>

LEX: <does not think his chef can do those>
LOIS: evil Mine can.

Afraid of what a permanently sex-crazed Lois would do to him (Clark)?
[Linked Image] He's read Queenie's and Bobbart's stories.

ER: Maybe it’s pregnancy hormones?
EW: Doubtful.

ER: Lois was the one feeling jealous.
Yes, but my joke was funnier.

[Linked Image] How much denial can he get and still ride the hope?

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Also, doesn’t he offer a lot of women a chance to get into business with the head of LexCorp?
Funny, how this also works for Lois evil
LOIS: What’s he talking about? I wouldn’t be touching it over yonder, either.

Don't let the governments hear you. They don't know that history repeating itself is a BAD thing.
laugh
LEX: [Linked Image]

Quote:
BILL: I'm smart enough not to comment on that within earshot of either a Mad Dog or a Superman.
laugh

LOIS: Him. Bruce is good. I'd say Claude, but he's a Claude, so he lost out because of his name. Brad's not bad. Antonio... both of them. Let's see...

Someone should show him the list of local action movie stars, huh?

LOIS: Can I push Lex out of the helicopter afterwards?
LEX: [Linked Image] The ideas that woman gets…

He's read Queenie's and Bobbart's stories.
clap

How much denial can he get and still ride the hope?
huh I bet you will pull the great reveal just when you got me convinced it’s all just in my head.
LOIS: hyper I’m not pregnant!
ER: [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Funny, how this also works for Lois evil
LOIS: What’s he talking about? I wouldn’t be touching it over yonder, either.
Actually "that one" was referring to the obvious dirty joke... pun?

ER: Someone should show him the list of local action movie stars, huh?
Sorry, Clark was saying that sarcastically. wallbash I should have noted that.

Originally Posted by EW
How much denial can he get and still ride the hope?
huh I bet you will pull the great reveal just when you got me convinced it’s all just in my head.
LOIS: hyper I’m not pregnant!
ER: [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
/Blush demurely/ Who me? [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Actually "that one" was referring to the obvious dirty joke... pun?
[Linked Image]

Oh. Wait, Clark knows how to be sarcastic? dizzy

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by EW
Oh. Wait, Clark knows how to be sarcastic? dizzy
In my stories, he does. Also, it's helpful for misdirection if one knows how to say the truth in a sarcastic tone.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

In my stories, he does. Also, it's helpful for misdirection if one knows how to say the truth in a sarcastic tone.
rotflol
LEX: Yes, officer. I just shot Superman and framed my wife for the killing. [Linked Image]

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
rotflol
LEX: Yes, officer. I just shot Superman and framed my wife for the killing. [Linked Image]
OFFICER: You're right, Mr. Luthor. That does sound implausible. We'll try to figure out the correct meaning to this evidence right away, sir!

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OFFICER: You're right, Mr. Luthor. That does sound implausible. We'll try to figure out the correct meaning to this evidence right away, sir!
LEX (later): See, Nigel? This American justice system at work when all gears are properly maintained.
NIGEL: Very well, Sir.

wave Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard