Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#253078 04/27/14 08:40 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Gather round, everyone! The Match-o-Matic is about to send two of our beloved characters on a date. Where will they go? What will they do? It's up to you!

Here's how this works:

First, roll 2 dice. An online dice-roller can be found Here.

Next, find the corresponding guy and gal from the 2 lists below.

First Roll
1. Lois
2. Cat
3. Lucy
4. Mayson
5. Zara
6. Ellen

Second roll
1. Clark
2. Perry
3. Jimmy
4. Dr. Klein
5. Tempus
6. Superman's Clone

All set? Now send them on a date and see how they get along.

If two names catch your eye and you just *have* to write about them regardless of what the dice say, feel free to do so. There's no shame in it, and the more fics, the merrier. wink

~•~
Top Banana
Top Banana
Tempus and Mayson crossing paths would be very interesting...

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by mozartmaid
Tempus and Mayson crossing paths would be very interesting...
Oh, I could totally see this. Tempus goes into the past and takes Mayson out on a date and is such a total cad, she realizes she really should be with a nice guy like Clark.

I got Cat and Jimmy. Um... Nah. They've been hooked up in several fics. I've got better ideas for Cat.

Second roll: Lois and Tempus. Hmmmm. Didn't I already write a story where Tempus was obsessed with Lois? [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Oh, I could totally see this. Tempus goes into the past and takes Mayson out on a date and is such a total cad, she realizes she really should be with a nice guy like Clark.

I was thinking more along the lines that both of them hate Superman... and Tempus perhaps using Mayson's lawyer connections to take down Superman. All the while trying to put a wedge between Lois and Clark by encouraging Mayson to try and date him. Could be an evil little fic in that set up... evil

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard