Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#252614 02/12/14 06:10 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I caught this video on Yahoo this morning (and cut out the yahoo.com commentary by going straight to Youtube.com for the link) and had to share.

Baby watches Superman Fly (from MoS) for the first time. I've watched this three times already and it's endearing every time. Oh, to be that young and experiencing the wonder that is Superman for the first time all over again.

I remember when my son was that age and so excited about everything being new. Now, he's an old and bitter 6 y.o. who rolls his eyes and says B&W television/movies hurt his eyes. /Although, he did like The Andy Griffith Show enough to play being Sheriff for two days afterwards./

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#252615 02/12/14 08:19 AM
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Adorable! Thank you so much for sharing smile ...seeing the world through a child's innocent/excited eyes is so amazing.

We were at the library on monday and my children, 2 and 4, found a toddler chubby book--on their own--that was Superman dance . They HAD to check it out! He's definitely the superhero that they know the best so far--and surprisingly not by my doing. When they are a little older I can not wait to introduce them to L&C...watching it together with them--yeah, it'll be pretty special. Can not wait! laugh

Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~

Moderated by  bakasi, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard