Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Is anybody else reading the "Smallville: Season 11" comic book? I've been collecting all of the print issues of the series so far. This is actually the first comic book title I've ever regularly bought.

So far, I've really been enjoying it. As a fan of the show, it's been nice to see it continued in some form, and part of the fun is that the comic has been able to go places that the show never could either due to the budget or due to other restrictions.

In my opinion, Bryan Q. Miller was one of the better writers on the show, so I think he was definitely the right man for the job of continuing the show in comic book form. He has a good grasp on all of the characters. I especially like how he writes Lois and Clark, which is a good thing for me since those are the two characters from the show that I care the most about.

C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Been reading it and enjoying it. Considering the lack of good Lois, this is a bit of fresh air in comparison to the majority of the new52.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm not getting it week by week but have bought the 2 episodes that have made it to trade paperback. I've really enjoyed them immensely.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Originally posted by Christina:
Been reading it and enjoying it. Considering the lack of good Lois, this is a bit of fresh air in comparison to the majority of the new52.
Hopefully, we'll be seeing more good Lois storylines if DC Comics stays true to the promise that I posted about in this thread.

Moderated by  bakasi, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard