Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Victory Bonds is an AU version of the early career of Superman, Batman, etc. set immediately after WW2. It's got a lot of the L&C flavour in the interaction between Lois and Clark, but does the period aspects really well, and has a fun plot that draws on history but still has room for mad scientists etc.. There's one non-canon gay relationship amongst the secondary characters, but nothing anyone should find offensive, if you can live with that it's a very enjoyable story.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/483013

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I really enjoyed this story, Marcus. Thanks for the link. I read a bunch of Copperbadge's other fic and liked them a lot too.

Please keep on posting recommendations!

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Since L&C is a series about reporters I particularly recommend the author's Exclusive in which a reporter is allowed to shadow the Avengers for several weeks.

If you like fan-art another good one on these lines is Mediavengers by nottonyharrison, a series of magazine covers and articles in the Avengers universe, which includes things like the casting photos for two rival Avengers movies being made in that universe...

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game

Moderated by  bakasi, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard