Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
75 years ago Superman Action Comic #1 was released.

smile1

NPR Report on Anniversary in Cleveland

I'm not sure if some of the facts are accurate (like the inspiration for Lois Lane), but still fun.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
It's nice that the person living there is a fan - wouldn't be good if he hated the character and didn't want to be involved!

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Blogger
Blogger
Yay!!! But Superman's not the only one who's getting recognition after 75 years. Lois Lane's character is just as old, and as a way to honor her too, a movement on twitter began in order to make people at DC understand that she deserves to be respected since the revamp hasn't been too kind to her.

Lois Lane 75 Years

The great news about this is, Teri Hatcher was approached to support this and showed how much this character means to her that she posted pictures from her time on L&C!!! I have to admit I was very excited when I saw some of them... Brought some good memories.

Teri Hatcher\'s Twitter @HatchingChange

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
You cannot have Superman without Lois Lane. There are three characters who date back to the first comic. Superman, Clark Kent and Lois Lane. You cannot do Superman without Lois Lane. It just is not Superman otherwise.

John Pack Lambert

Moderated by  bakasi, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard