Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#251865 05/13/13 07:55 AM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
I believe that music plays a crucial part in the impact/emotions of a movie. That being said...

Man of Steel Score

Hans Zimmer is the composer for the new film (which in a way is good, I like Zimmer's stuff a lot). And IMO, it's good. Really good. I can't say it's as good as the John Williams score-- because that's just iconic and I would be shocked to find a score that good from anybody else-- but it's very nice and makes me >> hyper for the new movie. I just gotta make sure I think of them all as separate universes (Superman, LnC, Man of Steel), and then I'll enjoy it, music and all.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#251866 05/14/13 05:53 AM
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
I’m glad the new movie will have a different score than the previous movies. I know most people consider the John Williams score to be THE Superman theme, but I’ve enjoyed the different music used in other versions of Superman. In my opinion, “Lois and Clark,” “Adventures of Superman,” and the Fleischer cartoons all had good themes, so I’m fine with using something different from the past movies. Besides, it’s always nice to differentiate one version of the character from the others.

Moderated by  bakasi, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard