Lois & Clark: The Family Adventures

Vengeance

Part One

Clark Kent looked into the bassinet where his three week old daughter lay sleeping soundly. Kelsie Lara Kent had soon become the centre of her parent’s life. Lois took to motherhood naturally as Clark often told her.

Lois came out of the kitchen and wrapped her arms around Clark’s waist and kissed his back.

“Aren’t you supposed to be back at work today?” She said Clark had three weeks paternity leave but is due back today. “You have to leave the house.”

“I know I’ll go back tomorrow.”

“Yesterday when I begged you not to go today you told me that I had to be on my own with her I’ve accepted it now you have to, unless you don’t trust me with your daughter.”

“You know that’s not true.”

“Right well go we’ll meet you for lunch at the planet.”

“OK.” He kisses her. “I’ll see you at twelve. Bye princess.” He rubs his index finger over her tiny fist. “Be good for mommy.”

“She’s always good aren’t you darling.” Lois lift’s her up. “Come on let’s get you dressed. See you at twelve.” Clark leaves. Lois carries Kelsie up stairs and into the nursery that is decorated but Kelsie sleeps in the bassinet in with Lois and Clark but all her clothes were in the nursery along with the changing table.

Lois takes out a peach all in one suit, a white all in one vest and white socks. Then lays her on the changing table and begins to dress her.

Clark was sat at his he looked at the new photo donning his desk of himself with Lois and Kelsie and he smiled. Then looked at the clock it was five to twelve.

“Clark!” Perry said. As he approached his desk next to was a tall blond man with cold steal grey eyes and wearing a cream three piece Armani suit. “Clark I’d like you to meet our new Business writer Dexter Donavan. Dex, Clark Kent”

“Mr. White Mr. Kent needs no introduction I’m a big admirer of your work and your wife’s.” He shook Clarks hand. “Where is she today?”

“Oh she’s at home with our daughter she’s three weeks old. I didn’t know we were hiring.”

“Well George left while you were away.”

“Is this her?” Dex asked he picked up the photo. “What’s her name?”

“Kelsie.”

“She’s a beauty.”

“Thank you.”

Just then the elevator doors open and Lois pushes the carriage out and down the ramp and over to Clark’s desk. Ralph appears and stops her.

“Let’s get a look at the new Kent?” He said putting his head in the carriage.

“Don’t get so close you’ll scare her.” Lois said and pushed him away.

“Hey.” Clark said and kissed Lois. “Hi.” He said softly to Kelsie and lifted her from the carriage.

“You sure she’s yours Kent? She doesn’t look anything like you.” Ralph said.

“Ralph why don’t you just…” Lois retorted

“How’s you’re girlfriend Ralph?” Clark asked

“What girlfriend?” Clark just smiled and went to join Perry Lois followed. “Here’s papa Perry.” Clark hands her to him.

“Hello beautiful.”

“I get to meet her in person and Ms Lane a pleasure.” Dex said and smiled at her Lois felt uneasy.

“Err have we met.”

“Lois this Dexter Donovan our business writer.” Perry introduced him.

“I was just telling your husband how I admire both your work.”

“Oh right thank you. Well you going to bye lunch or what?”

“Err yeah come on princess.” Clark said and took Kelsie from Perry and laid her in the carriage. “I’m meeting a source at one so I’ll be back at two.”

“Okay son.” Perry said.

“Nice to meet you both and you beautiful.” Dex said tucking the blanket around her. Lois looked at him and got that uneasy feeling.

“Err yeah you too.” Lois took hold of the handle Clark put an arm around her waist then they walked to the elevator.

Lois and Clark had gone to Lois’ uncle Mike restaurant. Mike was holding Kelsie.

“She’s beautiful Lois.” Mike said and handed her to Lois.

“Thank you.” Lois smiled proudly.

“How’s your dad liking being a granddad?”

“Oh he’s loving it though I think he was hoping for a grandson.”

“Oh I never under stood why he wanted sons, I have three useless all of them. I’ll go get your order.”

“He didn’t mean that about his son’s did he?” Clark said.

“Not really I think what he means is that they can’t do anything for them selves they still bring their washing home.” Clark smiled. “What do you think to Dex?”

“Don’t really know him. Why?”

“I don’t know I just got this uneasy feeling like I’ve seen him before but I can’t think where.” Clark looks at her. “I’m paranoid I know.” Kelsie begins to fuss. “You hungry sweetheart. Could you hand me the blanket.”

“Sure.” Clark hands her the blanket to her and Lois feeds Kelsie. “I got a call from my friend Pete he’s coming to town in four weeks I thought we could go out with him Jimmy and Chloe.”

“And what are we going to do with this one?”

“We could ask your mom to baby sit.”

“Leave her with my mom are you joking?”

“She’ll be fine it would only be for a few hours.”

“I’ll think about it.”

“You do that.” He smiled.

Three weeks later Lois was in the kitchen with her friend Molly who was sat at the table holding Kelsie.

“I can’t get over you being a mom.” Molly said smiling at the baby.

“It isn’t that surprising is it?” Lois said and put a mug of coffee in front of Molly and sat opposite her.

“Yes.” Lois looked at her. “Well in college you said you were never going to get married and have kids, now look you have a handsome and beautiful daughter.”

“Well I guess I just had to meet the right man.” Lois smiled.

“Well I don’t think I have ever seen you like this, you look really happy.”

“I am.”

“I wish I could meet someone like Clark.”

“You will.” Molly just sighed.

Later that night Clark was preparing dinner Lois had just put Kelsie down and went into the kitchen to see if he needed any help.

“Do you need any help?” She asked snaking her arms around his waist and began kiss his back.

“Depends is this your idea of helping?” Lois’s hand goes under the waist band of his jeans “Whoa what are you doing back there?”

“I’m just looking for something?”

“I’d say you’ve found something. You better stop that or…”

“Or what?” Clark groaned. “Or what Clark?”

“You’re such a tease you shouldn’t start something you can’t finish.”

“Who says I can’t finish it, we had our six week check today both fine Kelsie’s gaining weight and I…” Clark had turned in her arms when he heard her tell him about their check up so she kissed him. “Want you.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes I’m fine. Kelsie’s asleep so we have at least an hour before she wakes wanting fed.”

“You serious you want to make love now?”

“Uh huh it’s been six weeks. Unless you don’t want to I know some men are put off after seeing their wives give birth.”

“Does this feel like I’m put off?” He pulled her flush against him and kissed her she could feel his arousal through two layers of denim.

“Mmm, no.” She smiled. Clark scoops her in his arms and flies them up stairs Lois felt the mattress on her back.

“Is the baby com on?” Clark asked.

“What do we need it on when you’re here?”

“When we make love, you’re all I hear.” Lois took the baby com that was clipped to the waist band of her jeans turns it on and puts it on the side.

“There.” She begins unbuttoning his shirt and kissing his chest then unzipped his jeans. He pulled off her t-shirt and made quick work of unhooked her bra he gently kissed her breasts then her stomach and pulled down her jeans and panties. “Clark, forget the foreplay we’ve only got an hour.” He smiles and kisses her lips.

“Wait!”

“Uh what?”

“What about protection you’re not on the pill?”

“Oh I picked some up today, in the draw.” Clark opened the drawer and found a box of condoms he smiled and they make love

“Phew huh are you okay?” Clark asked and kissed her neck.

“Uh huh that was great I better check on Kelsie.” She pushes him off her and begins to get dressed.

“How was Molly?” He asked pulling on his jeans.

“Fine she said I looked really happy.”

“Are you?”

“After that of course.” She smiled.

“Very funny. So is she doing all right?”

“Yeah shop’s doing well. She said she wished she could meet someone like you.”

“Really.”

“Yeah I was…”

“Forget it.” He walked out the room and headed down the stairs.

“You don’t even know what I was going to ask.” She followed him down the stairs and checked on Kelsie before going into the kitchen.

“You want to know if I have a friend to set her up with, Well I don’t.”

“You must have one.”

“All my friends are married well except Dan and Pete.”

“Pete.”

“No they’d hate each other Pete is completely materialistic everything he owns has a remote I really don’t think they would hit it off.”

“They might. Jimmy and Chloe did.”

“Can we change the subject.”

“Sure.”

“So you thought any more about going out with Chloe, Jimmy and Pete.”

“Who would we get to look after Kelsie.”

“Your mom.”

“Huh I don’t know.”

“What about Mrs. Collins niece.”

“Joanne?”

“Yeah you said you liked her?”

“She’s only 14.”

“She’s nearly 15 a responsible 15 Dave and Angela Harris have had her baby sit their boys.”

“I’m just not ready to leave her with anyone.”

“Even me?”

“What do you mean?”

“You’ve never left her with me.” Lois looked at him in a ‘what’s this really about.’ Way. “Lucy came to see me asked me why I couldn’t look after Kelsie for a few hours tomorrow night so you could go out with her for her 25th birthday.”

“Uh I can’t.”

“Why? Give me on good reason why you can’t leave her with me.”

“I’m breast feeding?”

“So you can express. How many times is Lucy in town, without a drama and for her 25th birthday.” He smiled. “Don’t you trust me with her?”

“Of course I do, but… I don’t want to.”

“What is it?”

“What if Superman is needed you just going to ignore a call for help?”

“Yes.”

“Really?”

“Yeah you and Kelsie are the most important people in my life if I have to make a choice between you two and strangers you win every time.”

“Aw.” She smiled and kissed him. “I’m still not going.”

“Why not?”

“I don’t want to please don’t make me.”

“Are you whining?”

“Yes, I don’t want to be in a smoky bar with Lucy’s drunk friends.”

“It’s her birthday you’re her older sister, you have to go.”

“I’ll go for an hour.”

“Ok then you’ll go out with us.”

“I’ll think about it.”
“Good.” He kisses her.

Lucy was round at Lois and Clark’s. Clark was on his side playing with Kelsie who was lying on a large cushion watching the teddy her father has.

“LOIS! COME ON WE’RE MEETING THE OTHERS IN TEN MINUTES.” Lucy yelled causing Kelsie to jump and she began to cry.

“Shh sweetie it’s ok.” Clark soothed her and she began to quieten.

“What’s wrong?” Lois asked as she ran down the stairs, she was wearing black pants, a white t-shirt and a red Ralph Lauren shirt.

“She’s fine; she just got fright when Lucy yelled.” Clark said.

“Sorry.” Lucy said sheepishly when Lois glared at her.

“Let me see her.” She said picking her up. “Maybe I shouldn’t go.”

“You’re going!” Clark and Lucy said together.

“Okay, I’ll get my coat.” She lays Kelsie back on the cushion.

“You’re going out like that?” Lucy said.

“Yes why?”

“We’re going to a really hip club where there will be really, really fit guys haven’t you got something hotter to wear.”

“It’s a good job my husband can’t hear.” Lucy looked down at Clark who smiled up at her.

“Oh yeah sorry.”

“I’ll see you later.” Lois said bending down to kiss him. “Bye baby.” She kissed Kelsie who smiled. “Did you see that? She just smiled.”

“Yeah I saw.” Clark smiled.

“Hey can we go.” Lucy said.

“Oh yeah, there’s two bottle’s in the fridge but you should only need one. Be good.”

“She’s always good.”

“I was talking to you.” She kissed him again. “I love you.”

“Love you too.”

“I think I’m going to yak.” They both look at Lucy.

“Let’s go.”

Lois and Lucy made their way to the bar with great difficulty.

“Hey!” Lucy yelled over the music to the bar tender.

“What can I get you?” The bar tender said.

“Two Cosmopolitans!”

“I’ll just have a diet coke.”

“NO! It’s my birthday you have to have a real drink.”

“Lucy I’m driving and breast feeding I can’t have alcohol.”

“Fine one Cosmopolitan and one diet coke. I never thought you would ever get all gooey over a baby’s smile.”

“Things change. I should call Clark make sure everything is all right”

“It’s only been five minutes at least have your drink.”

Two hours later Lois looks at her watch then at Lucy who was kissing a guy.

“Lucy I’m going to go.” She said to her.

“Mmm Lois wait don’t go we’re going to go on to a new that open’s tonight Jay here can get us all in Mel and Sarah are up for it.” Lucy said.

“Lucy I left a gorgeous man at home to be with you but you would rather snog him.”

“Look I’ll ditch him and it’ll just be us girls.”

“No it’s okay you have fun, be careful.” She kisses Lucy’s cheek. “Call me tomorrow. Happy birthday kid.”

“Thanks for coming.” Lois smiled then left.

Lois comes home to find Clark asleep on the couch with Kelsie asleep on his chest an over her protectively. Lois picks her up she makes a snuffling noise.

“You’re home.” Clark said looking up at her. “What time is it?”

“Just gone eleven. How’s she been?”

“Fine she wasn’t too happy about having a bottle but when she realised that was all on offer she took it. Did you have a good time?”

“Yeah it was alright.”

“So about next week?”

“I don’t know I’m not comfortable with leaving her with Joanne especially if she’s not taken to a bottle.”

“Well let your mom take care of her it’ll only be for a few hours I’m sure she can cope.”

“I’ll ask her.”

“Good.”

A week later; Clark was taking a half day to pick up Pete from the airport. He was just shutting down his computer when Dex approached him.

“What’s this sneaking off early Kent?” He said with a smug grin.

“I’ve got some personal days to take I’m picking up a friend from the airport.” Clark said closing his briefcase.

“Have you anything special planned?”

“Lois and I are taking him out tomorrow for a meal with our other friend.”

“Who have you got looking after the little one?”

“Lois’ mom’s going to watch her. Well I better go I’ll see you Monday.”

“Bye.”

Clark returns home with Pete.

“Wow nice place you’ve got here.” Pete said.

“Thanks.” Clark said.

“Hello Pete.” Lois said as she came down the stairs with Kelsie in his arms.

“Hi beautiful.” He said and kissed her.

“Hey hands off my wife.” Clark said.

“So is this yours?”

“No we stole her.” Lois said. “Of course she is you want to hold her.”

“Err no babies aren’t my thing.”

“I booked us in at Mario’s tomorrow Chloe’s coming with Jimmy.”

“Err how is she?”

“She’s great you know she had a boy.”

“Yeah, with this Jimmy?”

“Well sort of?” There was a knock on the door, Lois went to answer it.

“Molly! What are you doing here?”

“You told me to come by at four.” She said. Clark shook his head.

“Molly this is Pete and old school friend of Clark, Pete, this is my friend Molly.” Molly smiled at him.

“Hi.” She said.

“Hi.” He smiled.

“I can’t believe you did this.” Clark whispered to her.

“Why don’t you take Pete’s cases upstairs? I’ll make coffee.” Lois smiled and laid Kelsie.

“So what do you do?” Molly asked.

“I’m an independent communications consultant.” Pete said “What do you do?”

“I have my own new age well actually old age store.”

“Molly’s wrote a book on technology.” Lois said bringing in a tray with a pot of coffee, four mugs, sugar bowl and cream

“You’re not Molly Flynn?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me how can you say that technology is killing us what about all the life saving developments or I suppose they don’t matter to you.” Clark came down the stairs and looked at Lois who looked stunned. Molly was about to retaliated but Pete turned to Clark “Hey Clark err I’d really like to visit Chloe.”

“Oh sure.” He said and glared at Lois. “We won’t be long.” Clark and Pete left.

“I’m going to go too.” Molly said.

“Why don’t you come out with us tomorrow night?”

“I don’t think so I’ll give you a call.”

“Okay. Bye.” Molly left.

Later Lois was putting Kelsie down for night Clark was in the bathroom brushing his teeth. He came out and tried to hug her but she shrugged him off.

“Hey, what have I done?”

“I’m mad at you?”

“Why?”

“Pete was really rude to Molly.”

“I told you they wouldn’t get on? And it wasn’t that long ago you would’ve agreed with Pete in fact didn’t you call her flakey?”

“Well… yes that still doesn’t excuse Pete’s behaviour.”

“Ok but he dose have a point. Do we have to fight?”

“We’re not fighting I think your friend is a insensitive jerk.” She climbed into bed.

“Well sometimes he can be.” Clark climbed in with her. “Are we okay.” He rolled on to side and draped his arm over her.

“I guess.” Kisses her. “Mmm not too night.”

“Well can we snuggle?”

“Yeah.” She smiled at him.

The following Morning Clark came down the stairs wearing grey jogging shorts and a blue cut off t-shirt. Pete was sat at the table eating cereal he is wearing blue basketball shorts and a Smallville comets Basketball shirt.

“Morning.” Clark said.

“Morning.” Pete answered. “Where’s Lois?”

“Changing Kelsie.”

“Lois going to let you of the leash for the day.”

“I am not on a leash. I play basketball every weekend.”

“Admit it your whipped, man.”

“I love it, Lois and Kelsie are the best thing that has happened to me.”

“Thought you would be a bachelor forever.”

“Just had to meet the right woman.” He smiled and went to the fridge. “Listen Lois was annoyed by what you said to Molly.”

“She’s a flake did you read that book?”

“Yes! Look she’s Lois’ friend.”

“I’ll apologise.”

“Thank you.” Clark opens the fridge and takes out the carton of unopened milk.

“There’s something wrong with this milk.”

“Err what milk did you use?”

“The one in the bottle.”

“Yeah that’s Lois’s breast milk.” Pete sprayed milk and coco pops over the table. Lois came down the stair with Kelsie.

“What’s going on?” She said.

“Err Pete poured your breast milk on his cereals.”

“What that took me hours to express that.”

“Sorry.” Pete said sheepishly. “But you should label things.”

“Come on. We’ll be back about twelve so you and Chloe can go shopping.” He kissed her. “Bye baby.” He kisses Kelsie then they leave.

That evening Lois came down the stairs with Kelsie in her arm and lays her in the bassinet. Pete is stood with his back to her looking at a picture of himself, Clark and Chloe at their graduation.

“Clark not back yet?” She asked.

“No.”

“Great. This was his idea.”

“Clark said you were upset about what I said to Molly I’m sorry I was out of line, but I don’t like being set up and we are way too different.”

“The new age thing well Clark did say you wouldn’t get on.”

“It’s not the new age thing isn’t the reason. I’m in love with some else.”

“Oh!”

“Have been for quite sometime and I’m not like to have a serious relationship until I’m over them.”

Just then Clark comes in with Ellen. She looks at Lois.

“You’re not going out like that are you?” She said. Lois sighed.

“Right mother are you sure you can cope with both Kelsie and Adam?”

“I was a paediatric nurse before I met your father.”

“You mom can handle it Lois.” Clark said.

“Thank you Clark.”

Chloe and Jimmy came in pushing Adam in the stroller.

“Hi thanks for doing this Mrs Kent.” Chloe said.

“Happy to.” Ellen said

“Okay mom there’s three bottle’s in the fridge. She’s only just been fed so she problem won’t need fed until eleven but we should be back by then, now if she wakes give her a couple of hours of cooled boiled water. Now this is her blankie and teddy.” Lois held up a yellow blanket that Martha made with KELSIE sewn in one corner and the brown teddy bear tat Clark bought. “She won’t settle without them.”

“Lois your mom can handle it.” Clark said “Come on.”

“Do you have anything to tell me?” Ellen asked.

“No he’ll wake when he’s hungry.” Chloe said.

“Right let’s go.” Clark said.

“Wait here’s a list of numbers. My cell, Clark’s cell, the restaurant, Kelsie’s paediatrician’s and the local hospital.”

“reservation at eight Lois.”

“Okay, okay can say goodbye.” She leans over the bassinet and kisses Kelsie. “Bye baby.”

Clark pulls Lois out the door.

They all enter the restaurant. They are seated and given menus. Lois stands up.

“Where are you going?” Clark said.

“To phone mother.”

“We’ve only just sat down can we order first.” Lois sat back down. They ordered and Lois fidgeted until their meal arrived.

“Go?”

“What?”

“Go call you’ll not relax until you do?”

“Thank you.” She smiled and left. Jimmy watched Chloe, Clark and Pete carry on their conversation.

Lois came back looking worried.

“There’s something wrong mother’s not answering.” She said.

“What?”

“There’s no answer at home. I’m leaving.”

“Lois wait.” Clark followed.

“Jimmy we better go too.” Chloe said.

Lois, Clark, Jimmy and Chloe went into the house and found Ellen on the floor and Adam crying. Chloe went to him, Clark went to Help Ellen and Lois went to the bassinet.

“Kelsie? Where is she? Where is she?” She panicked.

“I’ll call the police.” Jimmy said. Clark went to help Ellen. She opened her eyes Lois went for her.

“Where’s Kelsie?” She yelled.

“Lois give her a minute.” Clark said trying to keep calm but he was shaking with fear that his child had been taken. “Ellen can you tell us what happened?”

“Two men came in they covered my mouth, I don’t know.”

“What did they look like?”

“I don’t know they were wearing ski masks.”

“Oh god, Clark they’ve taken her.”

“I’ll find her.”

“Police are on the way and an ambulance” Jimmy said.

The police and ambulance arrived ten minutes later. Chloe had taken Adam home, Pete had arrived just before the police and had left with her feeling he was an intruder. Jimmy had stayed he made himself busy by calling Sam and Clark’s folks but was beginning to feel useless so began making tea that no one drank Ellen was seen to and was being questioned by Bill Henderson.

“What did These men look like?” Bill asked

“I already told you I didn’t see their faces they were wearing ski masks.”

“What about height and build?”

“I d… don’t know.” Ellen sobbed.

“Think mother it’s your granddaughter or don’t you care?” Lois yelled her eyes were red and puffy.

“Then think god damn it.”

“Lois calm down.” Bill said.

“My daughter has been taken and you're telling me to calm down. She’s only seven weeks old!” She yelled. “Why are you here? You’re a homicide detective. Or do you think she’s…”

“No.” Bill stopped her from finishing the sentence as he could see it was causing her more pain. “I heard it over the scanner and thought you would be more comfortable with someone you knew.”

“Well I’m not!”

“Sweetheart…” Clark tried to comfort her but she turned on him.

“Don’t sweetheart me this is your entire fault I didn’t want to go tonight but you forced me! This wouldn’t have happened if we were here.”

“Lois…” He tried again. Lois then broke down into uncontrollable sobs and screamed. Clark caught her before she hit the floor.

“Can we get a medic in here?” Bill yelled.

Sam arrived not long after. Lois had been given something to calm her down and Clark had taken her up stairs. He was just coming down them as Sam came through the door.

“What happened?” Sam Asked “Jimmy said Kelsie’s been kidnapped.”

“It’s my fault I should’ve done something to stop them. If I had yelled for help maybe that Superman would’ve come.” Clark felt his stomach clench again he could’ve stopped it.

“There was nothing you could’ve done.” Sam sat next to her and put his arm around her shoulder. “How’s Lois?”

“She laying down they gave her a sedative.”

“Have the police any leads?” Clark shook his head. “Well it was someone who knew you that’s a start.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Well they came into your house and took Kelsie but left Adam they must’ve known which baby was yours.”

Three days had past. Clark had searched the city every night and was investigating people that had a grudge against them, but came up with nothing.

Lois was extremely distress she cried most of the time, sitting in Kelsie’s room not speaking to anyone and refused to eat much, which added to Clark’s worry.

Lois had left the house for the first time and had gone to the Planet she walked across the news room and sat at her desk. Dex Donavan saw her.

“Lois?” He asked. “How are you?”

“My baby was snatched from her bed, our home, where she should be safe how would you be?”

“I’m sorry that was a stupid thing to as. I can’t imagine what you are going through.”

“Lois honey what are you doing here?” Perry asked.

“I work here.”

“I’ll call Clark. Come on honey.”

“I’ll Call him.” Dex said.

“Thanks Donavan.” Perry helped Lois who was sobbing again to his office. “Come on now shh.” He soothed rubbing her back as she sobbed into his chest staining his shirt with tears.

Clark arrived shortly and Perry turned Lois around into Clark’s arms and she continued to sob. When she had no tears left to cry Clark spoke.

“Let’s go home.” He said and they walked to the elevators.

Clark opened their door and they went inside Lois sat down on the couch and took Kelsie’s yell blanket and began to cry again.

“I’ll get us some Chinese what do you want?”

“I’m not hungry.”

“I’ll get an assortment maybe you’ll be hungry later.”

“Fine.”

“I won’t be long.” Clark left. Lois sat staring at the blanket rubbing it between her thumb and index finger. Then the phone rang.

“Hello.” She said.

“I know where your daughter is.” The muffled voice on the other end of the line said. “If you want to know come to Hobbs bay the alley of the One/12 club ten minutes, come alone. If I see anyone with you, a flash of a red cape you will never see her again.”

“Who is this?” but the line had gone dead. Lois scribbled something down on the note pad, then grabbed her keys she then looked at the blanket and teddy and grabbed them too.

Lois parked the Jeep at the One/12 club and took the blanket and teddy, then walked into the alley she could hear Clark’s voice in her head telling how stupid it was to have gone alone but another telling heart that this was the only chance to find Kelsie and she wasn’t concerned with her owu safety just Kelsie’s.

“Hello!” She called into the darkness but there was no reply. “Hello” she called louder. Then a hand covered her mouth and her mind fogged.

Lois felt a soft mattress and a warm blanket around her, as she opened her eyes the room she was in was blurry and dark. She tried to focus on her surroundings it was warm and clean but there was very little light. Then she heard a baby’s cry and she got to her feet and found a crib in the corner of the room and looked in on the crying child. She reached in and picked up Kelsie.

“Shh sweetie Mommy’s here.” She soothed and Kelsie was immediately
comforted by her mothers presence. “Superman, HELP!!” She yelled. “SUPERMAN!”

“It’s no good he won’t hear you.” A tall, dark figure stood in the doorway. “This place is sound proof.”

“Who are you? What do you want with us?”

“To be a family.” The figure stepped into the light to reveal his face.

“Dex?”

TBC devil

Thanks for the love
Thanks for the guidance
Thanks for the TARTAN PRIDE HA!

Can't Stop Me Now - Rod Stewart - Time 2013